2Opencmd" Ads/sales & Toss Ideas About

1 reply to this topic

#1 1ShotPaddy

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:32 PM

Rome: Totalen Mein, from there we can branch off into any sprite/ant sim/4x/to Commando/MechCommander RTTactile for locked in users (Hawkings, eyes, gesture, tongue etc.), animals and OG MechCommander simplicity with no heat management or hard points just ERPPC

Open, open source project means open to mich or taking your shared Licks to the Pink Bandit McMillar & Co. inc., est. 1886, founded Belfast, Republic of Demons, right next to O'Kane's Family Funerals, est. 1845, ask Paul Bearer for a shovel, he'll give ye the soles of their feet. Good Irish leather just round the corner at Jolly Roger Tattoos & Dining.

Hallowed, Hallowed, Hallowed
HIGH SCORES
1. ASX - Allied Star Systems/Xystems (It was a Civil War thing, why Stars? Why a System? Why a League? Why not Confederation?)

2. P00 - People of Outworld, serving Righteously under the ASX since The Blue Blaze Hart fell further to rise Khahagaghan Owen won Mortal Kombat: Armageddon HA Reg-X Suck Owen Best Ever Khan Lord Wrestler Beast Winning IT, haunting Raiden on suitime-loop. 2NWO" ay?

3. LOO - Shadiloo, LOO under P00 as all LOOs should, others LOO would be on top of P00 and that would be too fast, to reki-Eve further Glory from the Blaze and His Righteous Prophet from the First & Greatest F.A.G.O.A.T. Got There First (Recursive Origin Loop/aKHRO) Blazeskull Scorpion

//Yes me, the Seer at first, when Man Kind was just a Cactuar on the run from thought people, I saw a Falling Blazer, Cape Draped, Wreathed in Glorious Skulldropping Splendgoure, for the Kids, and Adults, alike, licking skullteeth, Delighnquint, and thus I and Rain formed the Q, Qult of the Blazer, who is to come, and challenge The Shao at Amright?iageddon on the Mexican Mountain or something, I saw little more than beyond a Waithe...at First - Blazeskull Scorpion 1.17

4. PORQ - People of Roibert's Quitting, a breakaway group from the Allied Star Systems in the Great Civil Wars led by Rbrt. Giovanni-Lucaccino Garibaldi, Luqardos after her breakaway from the PORQ to lead the Hiyonety Collection Plate, a Secret Charitable Society similar to early Christianity that finds sanctuary in Nekropolis around the Arcade Multiverse.

It was later found that Captian Roibert McManus did not voluntarily causality paradox himself into infinite torture but was instead thrown in there by Captain, later Roibert as a title when he Assumade

5. FOP - Federation of Planets, basic Star Trek clan, A Psi, or Fos sound, like Fo-psi, for like Classical style, Grey-Elf wig eminence, for bald, children, curly, straight, unifier, equalizer as Star or whatever People. Helping the ASPL and Ash Ketchup deal with the Garibaldi changes to the timeline problem why? Christmas.

---------------------------------
Coincestors bless us upon our coinquest of time wasting 'til the Blue Blazer our bricks again

And if I don't make any sense to ya, Good Asking, Good Recievening and Juggernaut=Yes Or No=Law

Day or Night, I'm out of Sight, could I be hearing my earholes Right? Ohhhhhh, da' TsDTsDTsDyTsDyTsDYNAMA - 'aight, gotta give that BRACKATTACKBLACKord- a Blast

Am I Kode?
Off the table-top and onto { = earhole, hmmm, indeed I see. </oo

1. Random Access = {O} Ear Ask, and the computer remembers that for math algebra because Juggernaut dictatum. Mmmm hhhM

2. [] A Good old fashioned handy constant hold this shelf/cabinet for me, a table on a wall, my bugoid inclection to compete with other bug weirdos, yeah.

//What even is a sprite, Spirit? Pixel is petty or pico so that works. Sprite has Golem Logic and our Will and Want to DO IT. Free Will DIY Universe, careful what you Breathe Life into

Shalom! Uibhe-ui-Abra shocked Abra-Lachaim.

Loch Ness Well Come In, Like I am, Lawful. LOK LOK Gloss polease yourself, Guest's in, nerf-hurters Owened Out.

OwO

Just complete Annihilation
Khahazagagazahan
Ozone Bluer

Because The Blue Blazer doesn't matter, it's all about the audience, I'm at your service in the Name of Jesus Christ, Son of God, who I believe Rose from the Dead and is sitting NTK anyway guys Love & Peace, pick up a Penguin chocolate company investment, lethal prospecs/Angels would if human, Madagascar, gold chip never mind blue, Aliens vs. Ancestors. - Me, a ****, in English, da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Should have stopped Paul Bearer then more Gaeilge then like, ya know like like? Should I, a huh huuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhh Assume the PORQist position on this issuance of warrant? P or Q officer? Insular or Continental? I swing both ways ya know, with a lithe.

6. THOT

Thelthis Appears to have left both the ASX and the PORQ and that weird other thing, hopefully not a lamewad brown mole star.

667774343566577668. MOLE - Mothers Online Loving Everything, some say their dubs-trips are a sign of hope, others copium, others Beagle Active Probe.

--------------------
Who's still here at the end of this post 1985? Wow, can't believe we made it this far, nearly there, then JUDGEMENT DAY WWWOWOAYYAYYAYAAAAHHHH!!!!! in their faces wow can't believe gonna get to - ohhh gotta go only a small no-paradox window woooWWW WOW oWo

-------------------------
.Fan-ART
An Art Piece (Fan) by a pupil

Fan-ART is not so smart, cuz it don't make any money,
If an Art piece doesn't make any money and money helps the ASX and P00 replayed games over and over again to the top of every leadrboard, including IRL Olympics? Then why Fan-ART?
Trá na Féa
Anth thuth turnip, the Threat Turnith and it's beautiful Tranafa nuts down the thrustomers loadsa from the Fan-ARTs or digital works of TEACHER, I'm examining myself, now restrain yo'self home wreckin' witche/wolfscryer.

Tran-Fan-Art, now that makes money.

------------

Penguins did Titanic, Madagascar, submarine x-1 how can iceberg beat steel shut up PENGUINS serious not code, actual Penguin People Emporers Purple Phoenicians from space, not Lizard People, PENGUINS! Full disclosure man North Pole Finnish people those weird hats.

As you see,

7. POM - Penguins of Madagascar who did Titanic cuz why not? We're Penguins, get off our ice berg. Safe as Too Big to OMEGAWARRIOR invest now PEN IS MIGHTER GUYZNUSSSEOgEO logically.

Venusians from millions of years ago, hotter, more energy, faster information processing, Penguins. COLDER duh Earth.

//The first problem we encountered upon crash landing on Earth was dinosaurs, then it was fingers. We could do more crash landing with our Mind Powers, but we needed hands to get the Pink. And we can do drop landings with our Mind Powers again Tunguska punks!

#2 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 943 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted Yesterday, 11:01 PM

Can anyone translate it to me?
Either klingon or drow (this would be better) language would suffice...

'Cause currently it has some strange meaning to me...

<Hey, Gogo! You write these under disguise?!>

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users