64 replies to this topic

#61 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,983 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted Today, 07:23 AM

20% isn't "low," it's higher than even (equal distribution being ~14.3%) - why would you assume it was even higher?

#62 Quicksilver Aberration

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 11,777 posts
  • LocationKansas City, MO

Posted Today, 07:31 AM

View PostMechMaster059, on 11 October 2024 - 07:00 AM, said:

MAD-IIC-D
- Still can't admit HAGs are OP without spread. Childish.

HAGs aren't OP......I mean this isn't even the best HAG platform, just the most annoying because all the stealth thanatos/fafnir pilots moved over to using this to just sit somewhere, shoot, and never move. Half the time these plays will just stand still even when getting out-traded or move back and forth rather than side to side to hurt an opponent's aim. It has become a crutch mech.

Edited by Quicksilver Aberration, Today, 07:32 AM.

#63 VeritasSuperOmnia

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 58 posts

Posted Today, 07:51 AM

View PostMoadebe, on 03 October 2024 - 09:15 AM, said:

October Patch leaks thread can be found here ----> https://mwomercs.com...tch-leaks-2024/

I have made this post so that the community can discuss any "leaked" information about the upcoming October 22nd patch for MechWarrior Online. Please keep it civil. We ALL have a passion about this game and want to see it do well.

I will be keeping an eye on this thread for any talk about broken links, images, or w/e. This very much is still a learning experience, and I don't intend on stopping. The main purpose is for bridging the gap of information between the official forums and the official Cauldron feedback discord.

Cheers yall

Please do not get ride of the -30% UAC jam chance on the Kodiak-4. That is one of my favorite ballistics mechs on the clan side. I run it as 2xUAC10 4xERML and 2xASRM6: AI6D50k1|l^|l^|l^|l^|l^|Ff|l^|l^pC1|fB|fB|RR|fRqC1|YR|YR|l^r41|lB|lB|?Cs41|lB|lB|?CtD1|RR|RRuD1|RR|RRvB0|e<2w101010.

If you get rid of the UAC quirks I'll have to run it as just another meta slave. :-(

#64 Void Angel

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,983 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted Today, 08:14 AM

Oh my gosh, please just put the build hash In A Link.

#65 Void Angel

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,983 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted Today, 08:18 AM

Also, just slot LB-10X into that build, and you'll be fine. Reliance on UACs is meta, anyway. =]

14 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users