Is Legend Reward Question

2 replies to this topic

#1 Salladorn

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2024 - 01:31 PM

Hello All. Today i bought the Atlas Warlord from Mwo site. Since it's a legendary shouldn't that qyalify me for this reward? INNER SPHERE LEGEND REWARD
Eligibility Conditions
Purchase an IS Legend Mech Package

I don't understand why it says i'm still unelegible. What i'm missing? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Maybe i understood why, sorry.

Edited by Salladorn, 05 October 2024 - 03:01 PM.

#2 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,276 posts

Posted 05 October 2024 - 08:21 PM

View PostSalladorn, on 05 October 2024 - 01:31 PM, said:

Hello All. Today i bought the Atlas Warlord from Mwo site. Since it's a legendary shouldn't that qyalify me for this reward? INNER SPHERE LEGEND REWARD
Eligibility Conditions
Purchase an IS Legend Mech Package

I don't understand why it says i'm still unelegible. What i'm missing? Thanks in advance.

If you buy a Legendary 'Mech in this Store directly, you are going get Battlepass and other stuff too.
Its designation will end with (LGD) - for example AS7-W(LGD).

It also counts towards those MWO Loyalty rewards.

If you buy the same 'Mech in the in-game store (you know, in the game client that you use to play the game) for MCs, you are getting the Hero 'Mech without that Battlepass and other stuff. However, even without the Battlepass, the 'Mech will still give you the usual C-Bills bonus.
Its designation will not include (LGD) - for example AS7-W.

If you redeem the same 'Mech as a prize from some challenge, you are getting the Hero 'Mech version without the Battlepass and other stuff.
Again, it will be AS7-W.

So, for the purpose of getting those Loyalty rewards, those 'Mechs bought in the in-game store or won in some challenge do not count.

#3 Salladorn

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2024 - 01:05 PM

Yes thanks for the explanaition ,but i actually i had only to wait for elegibility refresh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users