Changed RAMs

6 replies to this topic

#1 BREFFmints

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:53 PM

Is there a way to resend my pc specs again?I changed from the 2.5Gs i had to 8G of RAM.

Edited by BREFFmints, 05 August 2012 - 04:54 PM.

#2 Famine

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:02 PM

For Access to the Closed Beta? The only way to get into the beta now is to buy a founders package, or wait until Tuesday for the game to go Open Beta. Otherwise, the last batch of Keys has already been sent, to my knowledge.

#3 Maxxinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationDefiance Industries, Hesperus II

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

View PostFamine, on 05 August 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

For Access to the Closed Beta? The only way to get into the beta now is to buy a founders package, or wait until Tuesday for the game to go Open Beta. Otherwise, the last batch of Keys has already been sent, to my knowledge.

What? This Tuesday?

#4 BREFFmints

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:08 PM

Oh,nevermind then....wait,it will not go back to closed beta right?

#5 planetarian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 228 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationRussell Springs, KY

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:09 PM

It's not going Open Beta on Tuesday.

Tuesday is the official Early Access date, when Founders' benefits are activated. The game is still considered Closed Beta at that time, and Open Beta will probably come much later.

#6 BigJim

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationChesterfield, England

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:58 PM

View Postplanetarian, on 05 August 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

It's not going Open Beta on Tuesday.

Tuesday is the official Early Access date, when Founders' benefits are activated. The game is still considered Closed Beta at that time, and Open Beta will probably come much later.

This.
Tuesday was the date that all Founders would be let in, but PGI had an attack of the nice & friendlies and let them in sooner than originally planned.
It still remains the date the Founder's perks will kick-in though, and is still officially CLOSED beta.

Since it is still closed beta and balancing will still be needed, there will be the occasional wipe for entirely legit reasons - When these occur, all your Founder's perks will be reset and returned to you, as if you had just bought them afresh.
Once the game goes into closed beta (a few weeks/months later) there will be no more wipes.

#7 Famine

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:25 AM

View PostBigJim, on 05 August 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:

This.
Tuesday was the date that all Founders would be let in, but PGI had an attack of the nice & friendlies and let them in sooner than originally planned.
It still remains the date the Founder's perks will kick-in though, and is still officially CLOSED beta.

Since it is still closed beta and balancing will still be needed, there will be the occasional wipe for entirely legit reasons - When these occur, all your Founder's perks will be reset and returned to you, as if you had just bought them afresh.
Once the game goes into closed beta (a few weeks/months later) there will be no more wipes.

Oh, my mistake, I suppose I didn't read the Emails thoroughly enough.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users