21 replies to this topic

#21 TKDelta

• Pip
  • The Aggressor
  • The Aggressor
  • 15 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:19 PM

If anyone over at mech magic starts muttering about "klondike," disregard it and carry on as if NOTHING HAPPENED...

#22 Artifice

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 378 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:42 AM

I've always found that in battle, the question of trust is always solved with the person that puts the most into what you need. I've paid what amounts to a standard repair fee from these guys - what I got back was a clean, calibrated and 100% battle ready 'Mech. Hey anyone expects that on Outreach, hell even a standard House contract, but how many of those will give you that 'Mech back in under 8 hours? In my experience, None. The DC once did a refit my Black Knight in about 12 hours, and I thought that was impressive. 'Mech Magic has set a new standard, and they'll have my business until the 'field gets the better of me. My only complaint is that I had to pick up my 'Mech at 0400 to make room for their other customers - I'd planned a big one my first night back, and I wasn't expecting anything before noon.

If you've got issues trusting these guys, look at their reliability instead. Did that last contract paid out in your favor? Put some of that into MMAG with the Tikonov stock exchange and let your retirement sooth your fears.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users