3 replies to this topic

#1 Ashnod

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,636 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:30 PM

Hey fellow mech warriors and mech commanders I'm wondering if you can help me out, I'm looking for an old online version of the tabletop game that was run through java that I used to play, it started you out as part of either a merc group or a faction of your choice with a light lance and you could go on missions versus either computer opponents or other players and you would build up from there till you had your own company(s) and more. Is this ringing an bells to anyone? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks :(

#2 Ashnod

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,636 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:36 PM

I'm also quite sure it was set before the clan invasion

#3 Atlas3060

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 661 posts
  • LocationFederated Suns

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:21 AM

MegaMek had a campaign system server a while back.
I think it is still going.
You started off with a light lance and traveled to other systems to fight human players. I can't remember if they allowed bot fights but I know Megamek does have that ability.
They also had a IS vs Clan server when they were in testing mode, by now it should be live assuming the campaign program still works.

#4 Ashnod

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,636 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:18 AM

View PostAtlas3060, on 30 July 2012 - 02:21 AM, said:

MegaMek had a campaign system server a while back.
I think it is still going.
You started off with a light lance and traveled to other systems to fight human players. I can't remember if they allowed bot fights but I know Megamek does have that ability.
They also had a IS vs Clan server when they were in testing mode, by now it should be live assuming the campaign program still works.

Awesome I think that's it, thanks so much!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users