Founders Gain Immediate Beta Access

200 replies to this topic

#101 Sebastian Thrawn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 270 posts
  • LocationLyran Commonwealth (Germany)

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:57 AM

Russ said in another thread a few days ago ,that the point of the nda that we (the founders) can not say that we play beta, no longer exists. Its pure logic with a badge that says im in the beta (the founders badge)

can we get a official statement about this

#102 kosac

Rookie

• Wrath
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:31 AM

what is Funder mech? its some special texture on mech.. or there is some equipment on this mechs? plz i want more info before buy.. thx

#103 Booran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:35 AM

I just (15-20 mins ago) paid for Elite Founder and still have "PENDING" on beta access, is there something wrong or is there a delay between transaction and activation of the beta access?

#104 kernelpanik

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:47 AM

View PostBooran, on 31 July 2012 - 03:35 AM, said:

I just (15-20 mins ago) paid for Elite Founder and still have "PENDING" on beta access, is there something wrong or is there a delay between transaction and activation of the beta access?

Same boat here!

#105 donkleaps

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:52 AM

How long did it take your transactions to go through? Been waiting almost an hour.

#106 Booran

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:57 AM

View Postdonkleaps, on 31 July 2012 - 03:52 AM, said:

How long did it take your transactions to go through? Been waiting almost an hour.

I made my purchase through PayPal and got a confirmation from THEM the second I verified my payment information, but no confirmation regarding the transaction having gone through to the developers.

#107 Mordin Ashe

• 1,505 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:58 AM

Immediate access, hooray!
(Immediately after we wake up, have a cup of coffee, some breakfast, a nap, make our payment system work and finish with those mexican ladies, that is)

EDIT: Nah, I take it back. Took only an hour or so.

Edited by Mordin Ashe, 31 July 2012 - 04:09 AM.

#108 Cadeyrn

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:15 AM

I just bought the elite founder package. How long do i have to wait for the beta invitation? anyone has some experience with it?

#109 Rennon

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis,MO USA

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:25 AM

Congrats to everyone who enters the beta and hope to see more of you all around. This forum has some great members who don't mind helping others or calming stressed pilots down. I think some of those people should be recognized. I nominate Light for Pilot Psychologist. ;)

View PostCadeyrn, on 31 July 2012 - 04:15 AM, said:

I just bought the elite founder package. How long do i have to wait for the beta invitation? anyone has some experience with it?

It shouldnt take long to get a confirmation of your payment.The invitations takes a bit longer than the confirmation of your payment tho. Im sure they are getting alot of traffic since more people are buying founders to get in. Give them an hour and a half at most and if still nothing contact customer support. But plz be patient as im sure they are not ignoring you my friend.

Edited by Rennon, 31 July 2012 - 04:26 AM.

#110 Booran

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:41 AM

Well, I got my confirmation just a little while ago. Understandably probably due to high server traffic, but I'm on the Mech-train now and will try out my Catapult after my work day is done. ;)

So, all newcomers (inc. me), have patience, if you've paid for it and gotten to the last page you will get confirmation and beta access!

edit: apologies for broken English/grammar, bit rusty in writing in English.

Edited by Booran, 31 July 2012 - 04:42 AM.

#111 Rennon

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis,MO USA

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:52 AM

View PostBooran, on 31 July 2012 - 04:41 AM, said:

Well, I got my confirmation just a little while ago. Understandably probably due to high server traffic, but I'm on the Mech-train now and will try out my Catapult after my work day is done. ;)

So, all newcomers (inc. me), have patience, if you've paid for it and gotten to the last page you will get confirmation and beta access!

edit: apologies for broken English/grammar, bit rusty in writing in English.

Your doing just fine buddy and congrats. See you around

#112 The Crow2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 156 posts
  • LocationAustralia Mate !

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:17 AM

View Postnksharp, on 30 July 2012 - 01:05 PM, said:

Almost want to go ahead and spend some money on it but hard to do when you have yet to play the game. Guess I will start watching more trailers of it or something.

I wonder if you can up your account (from $30 to $120) if you asked support though since I'm not sure I want to be spending so much on a game I may not enjoy completely.

The current Purchase system allows this natively, I know because I bought the $60 and then for my Birthday spent another $60 to upgrade to the $120 pack.

#113 JazzySteel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 304 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationthe crater that used to be Black Mesa, dipping the last Oreo into the last glass of milk.

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:19 AM

yes you can upgrade from one package to another, and even elite packages get access. just surprizes me that you have never bought a game on faith before. Not to sound like an oldie (cause im not really one), but in my day the only thing i had to go on was the pretty pictures on a game case.

#114 jockjay

• Pip
  • The Partisan
  • The Partisan
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:03 AM

just checking if im active, still pending grrrr

that will be a no then

#115 JT Zap

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 62 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:05 AM

Just bought my elite package. Woot! The early beta was the only incentive I needed!

#116 Dragunz Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:16 AM

Yes you can. I started out with the Veteran package specifically so i could gain early access to the BETA. I have upgraded twice and now have the Legendary package. While i cant talk about the BETA play, rest assured, ALL other games i play have gone on hold now because of this game. I don't spend away 120 bucks easily, but i think it will be worth every credit!! Enjoy!

#117 BinaryDuck

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 191 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:19 AM

AWESOME! ^^

#118 jockjay

• Pip
  • The Partisan
  • The Partisan
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:21 AM

hey guys just to confirm i bought An elite package a couple of weeks ago, yet my forum account does not have my symbol, which in turn i guess means my account is not 'active' therefore could be the reason im not on the beta (grrr) just checked paypal and is MWO recipient 'playspan' on paypal?

Any clarification appreciated. im a techno mong whop bought a pc for this game :P

#119 Bendengriff

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:34 AM

More payment options please !!!

#120 Uff da

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:23 AM

View Postnksharp, on 30 July 2012 - 01:05 PM, said:

Almost want to go ahead and spend some money on it but hard to do when you have yet to play the game. Guess I will start watching more trailers of it or something.

I wonder if you can up your account (from $30 to $120) if you asked support though since I'm not sure I want to be spending so much on a game I may not enjoy completely.

I'm still thinking about the Founders thing.. I just want to hear from the devs that the game can be played fairly without spending more cash. I hate this in-game-purchases trend.

Uff-da

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users