Cant wait!

1 reply to this topic

#1 FireBird TPG

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:08 PM

Just purchased my Founders package...Cant wait for the game!!!

Firebird

#2 GrayMouser

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:42 PM

I stumbled accross an ad a few days ago. I've done the Battletech thing for a few odd decades. Played just about everything there was to play, inlcuding the old hex map minatures before there was an internet. Still have my 3025 technical readout laying accross one of my desks. I glance over at the Marauders now and then.

It wasn't so long ago I stumbled upon Living Legends, overhwhelmed with excitement and nostalgia. So good to be back in the cockpit. I had hoped to contribute, but my job stole me away, and just as I was getting settled in, was forced to take a hiatus.

There were whispers of something else coming. After seeing the ad and stopping out on the site, I dropped a chunk of change to support the cause, and downloaed the client. Threw down for a few games last night, feeling again that rush that comes with the fusion start-up of an 80 ton behemouth. The sound of servos as my mech made a slow lumber accross the wooded terrain, white knucked, ready to engage the enemy.

Looking forward to many hours of metal grinding, armor melting, slug throwing, missle mayhem!

Until then...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users