Long live House Davion!

#422 Dragonwolfufk

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 21 posts
  • LocationBronx, New York

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:53 PM

House Davion for me as well. Maybe till Clan Wolf arrives

Edited by Dragonwolfufk, 30 June 2012 - 09:54 PM.

#423 Tyrenn Argos

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:39 AM

View Postthelazyone, on 31 October 2011 - 02:16 PM, said:

And my Gauss rifles.

And my LRM's

#424 Brian Kerensky

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGrand Junction, Colorado

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:21 PM

I am!

#425 Evinthal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 660 posts
  • LocationGig Harbor, Wa

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

Steiner is finer. :P

#426 Littlefingers

• PipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

dont know if post posted but Davion since the beginning and will be Davion to the end.

#427 Beo Vulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 739 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationHalsey, NE

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

I have but am waiting for the game to public before commiting to a unit. I have friends who are waiting to play omce the game goes live.

#428 Bad Electric

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 174 posts
  • LocationChantilly Va

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:42 AM

reading today's email from devs, outlining the inner sphere/planetary capture as ultimate goal of game's direction. you'd be well served by aligning davion...

whle this may be a ways off in development, alliances/relationships with other Davion units are being formed, strengthened and solidified in the current game environment. planetary capture will require coordination among the units of any house in order to be succsesful.

just my humble opinion...

Bad Electric

#429 Littlefingers

• PipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:12 PM

Also have been and always will be Davion

#430 PaintedWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:24 PM

Remember Kentares!

#431 PaintedWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:35 PM

The Davion Dogs showed a willingness to resort to the WORST TREACHERIES just to boost morale, even sacrificing hundreds of millions of their own citizens.

Ask yourself, what could the Davion Royalty have done to stem the slaughter? Yes many DCMS did it, and the Honorable Samurai fell upon misery and took their lives after.

But what did Davion Royalty do except Propagandize it?

Did they offer their capital to spare Kentares? Did they offer a Davion in restitution? They cannot kill the Coordinator and get away with it lightly or the Coordinator's lives would be jeapardized eternal.

They did not even make a token offer. Basically all Kuritas are to be killed off, and House Kurita is to do nothing in reponse but watch its head lopped away.

The Davions could have saved those people at any time if they offered equal payment. They simply see DCMS citizens as inferiors and the Dragon as a beast to be killed off like a hunting trophy and consumed. The Dragon Roars!

I guarantee had this happened on a Kuritan planet, because a Davion got shot, many members of House Kurita would have offered themselves up to save Draconis citizens according to utilitarian principles and the honor of Bushido. But House Davion will allow every single FedSun citizen to be killed before they risk a drop of Davion blood.

Consider how Takashi Kurita put his own son on the front lines, and how Victor has been kept away from all risk no matter what.

Remember there are Lies, Damn Lies and Davion statements.

Edited by PaintedWolf, 13 October 2012 - 03:56 PM.

#432 Bad Electric

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 174 posts
  • LocationChantilly Va

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:48 PM

nice post, cya in planetary capture.

on your home planet....

B E

#433 Telecleez

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 198 posts
  • LocationLost in the void

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:13 PM

LONG LIVE DAVION...

so if u couldn't tell by that fedsun forever

#434 SmithMPBT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 793 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

Everyone that doesn't research Battletech History?

#435 Caelroigh Blunt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 116 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:36 PM

I am a mercenary who has been asked to watch over and protect Davion interests. I have accepted this charge and will carry it out with honor to the best of my ability.

#436 Caelroigh Blunt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 116 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:08 PM

View PostPaintedWolf, on 13 October 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:

The Davion Dogs showed a willingness to resort to the WORST TREACHERIES just to boost morale, even sacrificing hundreds of millions of their own citizens.

Ask yourself, what could the Davion Royalty have done to stem the slaughter? Yes many DCMS did it, and the Honorable Samurai fell upon misery and took their lives after.

But what did Davion Royalty do except Propagandize it?

Did they offer their capital to spare Kentares? Did they offer a Davion in restitution? They cannot kill the Coordinator and get away with it lightly or the Coordinator's lives would be jeapardized eternal.

They did not even make a token offer. Basically all Kuritas are to be killed off, and House Kurita is to do nothing in reponse but watch its head lopped away.

The Davions could have saved those people at any time if they offered equal payment. They simply see DCMS citizens as inferiors and the Dragon as a beast to be killed off like a hunting trophy and consumed. The Dragon Roars!

I guarantee had this happened on a Kuritan planet, because a Davion got shot, many members of House Kurita would have offered themselves up to save Draconis citizens according to utilitarian principles and the honor of Bushido. But House Davion will allow every single FedSun citizen to be killed before they risk a drop of Davion blood.

Consider how Takashi Kurita put his own son on the front lines, and how Victor has been kept away from all risk no matter what.

Remember there are Lies, Damn Lies and Davion statements.

Which Coordinator was assasinated by Davions? Takashi? He committed seppuku. Hohiro? Assasinated by a Free Rasalhague loyalist. Before that? Welll... I cannot say I have heard of a single assasination attempt on House Kurita by House Davion. (I do not doubt there have been atempts over the years but I do not know of them and further, any and all action against the Draconis Combine has been justified by the long history of aggression by House Kurita toward Davion).

Now, let us speak of the attempt to assasinate Prince Hanse and replace him with a body double. This is a proven act of aggression on House Davion by House Kurita.

I am afraid your argument is unsupportable by facts

#437 dal10

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,525 posts
  • Locationsomewhere near a bucket of water and the gates of hell.

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:11 PM

so is yours, Kurita had a legitimate claim to the davion throne through Mary Davion's marriage to a kurita. Which was illegally denied.

also, you guys can't prove that the body double happened.

#438 Strum Wealh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 5,025 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

View PostCaelroigh Blunt, on 15 October 2012 - 02:08 PM, said:

Which Coordinator was assasinated by Davions? Takashi? He committed seppuku. Hohiro? Assasinated by a Free Rasalhague loyalist. Before that? Welll... I cannot say I have heard of a single assasination attempt on House Kurita by House Davion. (I do not doubt there have been atempts over the years but I do not know of them and further, any and all action against the Draconis Combine has been justified by the long history of aggression by House Kurita toward Davion).

He's talking about Minoru Kurita I... a traitor to humanity by offering assistance to Stefan Amaris during his Coup while simultaneously hindering Kerensky's efforts to counter said Coup, and an ***** for exiting his BattleMech while in hostile territory (namely, the planet Kentares :)) and dressed as a common colonel... to literally take in the scenery and smell the flowers - an act that, unsurprisingly, got him shot.

View Postdal10, on 15 October 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:

Kurita had a legitimate claim to the davion throne through Mary Davion's marriage to a kurita. Which was illegally denied.

They might have, were it not for the Act of Succession (which Mary Davion-Kurita agreed to and signed, and which was legally passed by the Suns' government).

Also, it should be noted that 1.) Mary's and Soto Kurita's branch of the Kurita family tree evidently ends with their great-grandchildren (or, alternatively, that the line becomes so far removed that their descendants no longer have a viable claim to either throne), and 2.) there is no evidence that their line intermingles with the ruling line, indicating that none of the Coordinators since can rightfully claim the throne of the Suns by virtue of carrying Davion blood (not that it would matter anyway, due to the aforementioned Act of Succession).

Edited by Strum Wealh, 15 October 2012 - 02:47 PM.

#439 Sevaradan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:15 AM

Signed an exclusive long term merc Contract with House Davion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users