6 replies to this topic

#1 Kealios

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 56 posts
  • LocationLos Gatos (San Jose), CA

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:26 PM

Ive been in BETA for over three weeks now. Ive played with some really good folks, but now I want to crank it up a notch and get in with a dedicated unit. Problem is, this game has factions :P

I dont mind if the unit I join is Davion only or a Davoin-inspired merc group. I have been House Davion for over 20 years and see no reason to stop.

Problem is, the likely candidates I have found are either non-Davion, or something is up with their recruiting:

1st Robinson Rangers are closed.
1st Blackburn Raiders are now invite only.

I dont really want "just any merc group", as I really am Davion loyal...you know, its silly, but it is what it is.

About me:
Nearly 40, been a computer gamer and tabletop Battletech fan for longer than most folks on this server have been around :P I love tightly structured groups, have Teamspeak and Skype and Ventrillo and whatever else your group requires. I call my tangos, follow orders, take command when I have to, play most every day, and Im in the PST time zone.

Have an idea for me? Thanks!

#2 Shadow HHGD

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, U.S.

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

HHGD is a Davion Unit looking for good pilots and i believe you would fit in well with us, we are a group that enjoys the game and believes in teamwork as well as having fun.. If interested check us out at http://www.hhgd-affs.com/ and can be found on TS 8.9.37.236:9145 if you have any questions.. U are also welcome to drop with us to see if we are what you are looking for..

~S~
Lft Shadow
HHGD

#3 Mista Whizzard

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 196 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:30 AM

First of all, Robinson Rangers are not "closed" as such, we do have a waiting list going for North American players, as we currently have a full Regiment (3 battalions) of American players. However, we are still recruiting for the Australian and European Timezones (2nd Regiment), and inactive members of 1st Regiment (American) are being reviewed as I speak. As a representitve and Officer of 2nd Regiment, I would encourage you to apply again, requesting to be put on the waiting list, or perhaps indicate that you could play during a euro or oceanic timezone if this could apply to you.

#4 Iron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:00 AM

HHoD is always willing to add pilots we are hanging out on the davion ts ip # 199.38.211.70:7345 no password you also can check us out at http://hhod.com/ so stop buy and see if we are what you are looking for

#5 Kealios

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:26 AM

Is there a difference between Head Hunters Grim Determination, and HeadHunters of Davion? I saw the person apology by one of the members to the other, but the Code on both sites is the same. I've been part of clan splits before, and know they can get ugly, but if I join one, am I asking for trouble from the other?

As for the Robinson Rangers, I apologize if I misspoke, but closing North American recruiting for someone in NA seems like "closed" to me, and Im not interested in being on a waiting list at this time.

#6 Aahz HHGD

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 122 posts
  • LocationCleveland TN

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:20 PM

Kealios
The HHGD and HHoD are two different House Davion regiments. We have a common past but currently are two separate units.
There is no trouble from one unit to another, although you may run across some toes that have been stepped on at one time or another.
I run the HHGD, or rather I do along with my senior officers.
My advice to you is come drop with us and see if we are the unit you would like to join. I am sure the guys from HHoD will say the same thing.
Please feel free to choose which ever unit you feel the most comfortable in

#7 Kealios

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:42 PM

Roger that. Thanks for the intel. I'll look for you tonight after 8pm PST on your TS server.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users