5 replies to this topic

#1 starmax

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 313 posts
  • LocationTN USA

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:50 AM

We all are excited about MWO right!! so come on into GameRanger .com and have some fun.. We can find old friends and Warriors from the good old days and Pratice,, play some games,, I know we are not sure what MWO will be like , but still we can get with old friends and unit members and brush up on our skills!!! start here
Here are the instructions to get the Mektek Free version to work on GameRanger

First go to gameranger.com download client and make account.The activation email will sometimes come in a junk folder.Activate your account and startup gameranger.
Visit [color="#0000ff"]www.mektek.net[/color] and download a free copy of Mechwarrior Mercinaries through the MTX or torrunt programs update it to version 3.1/30a-30c
Next go to your hardrive where your free copy of the Mektek mercinaries is installed(C:D:ECT\programfiles\mektek.net folder).
Next rename the folder(mektek.net)folder to (Mektek) delete the (.net).
Next go inside the newly renamed (mektek) folder and find the folder(Mercenaries-Mektek Mekpack)
Next rename the folder (Mercenaries-Mektek Mekpack) to (MercenariesMektek)all one word then go back to GameRanger on the gameranger bronze page go to edit then options find the game Mechwarrior Mercinaries on the games tab highlight it on list then hit the brows tab to open it point your link to your new C:\program files\mektek\MercinariesMektek\MW4mercs.exe
thats it now you can play on gameranger.
If you have problems PLEASE come in my room Saterday nite or ask someone who has this ... and we will get you set up!! Its really easy to do!! Then join games and Pratice!! Get Excited MWO is coming soon!! But in the mean time Please Come to GameRanger and Get Excited!!

#2 Mason Grimm

Com Guard / Technician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:15 AM

MOVED to off topic (you should know better)

#3 Tannhauser Gate

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 1,302 posts
  • LocationAttack ship off the Shoulder of Orion

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:06 AM

I could swear that there are some people here who are advertising for gameranger.

#4 starmax

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 313 posts
  • LocationTN USA

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:58 PM

Why do you think Im trying to do advertising for Gameranger? I mean come on... Im just trying to get player EXCITED to play the game again..and to move me to a off Topic is kind of sad,,, I just Wanted player to get ready and even more excited when MWO comes out!! SO YOU GUYS TELL ME PLEASE WHERE WE ALL CAN PRATICE AND FIND OUR FRIENDS.... You have any better Idea'S.. where we can pratice,,, please tell us... and don't tell me to wait till the game comes out!!

Edited by starmax, 14 January 2012 - 02:59 PM.

#5 Frantic Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Commander
  • 714 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:35 PM

Most of us cant connect through mekmatch. Thats why we advocate GR so much.

#6 starmax

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 313 posts
  • LocationTN USA

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:34 PM

I understand that ,,,,,But when will This game put up a place where we can all get togeather and pratice,,, They Can't SO if you can not connect to GameRanger , I and others can get you connect to it ,,, Not a Soul here is trying to twist your arm to play on GR ,, In Fact lets get the ball rolling on MWO and tell Us where we can pratice..... This is Sad to me and a lot of other players that you take a post away so others can't see... you can't stop people playing MW past games on other servers,, So I hope you get this one right,,, im just saying.. you would think you all would want plays to get excited about your new game ... and get players to come togeather but i guess not... BH

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users