Proposition and Plan for the Great War

62 replies to this topic

#61 Charles Martel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationQuentin. Wish you were here Hanse?

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:12 PM

*Looks up from a copy of Applied Battlefield Tactics and the New Bushido by Theodore Kurita*

....interesting.

*Goes back to reading*

#62 Seabear

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • LocationMesquite, Texas

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:55 AM

Out of character: This rather spirited exchange is what I like about the BT univers. Such intensity of feeling over pretend nationalism!

Pardon my doubts, but these glorious plans seem to result in the growth of the Fedcom at the expense of others. Once you have succeeded (not really likely) in taking apart the Dragons and the Sna... oopps I mean our faithful allies, what fate do you have in store for the FWL. No, wait you're allied with the Lyrans. Enough said. We will pass on your plan to let us do your fighting for you. I suggest you watch your back as the Lyrans are not the most trust worth of states.

#63 guardian wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:18 PM

View PostSeabear, on 15 March 2012 - 08:55 AM, said:

Out of character: This rather spirited exchange is what I like about the BT univers. Such intensity of feeling over pretend nationalism!

Pardon my doubts, but these glorious plans seem to result in the growth of the Fedcom at the expense of others. Once you have succeeded (not really likely) in taking apart the Dragons and the Sna... oopps I mean our faithful allies, what fate do you have in store for the FWL. No, wait you're allied with the Lyrans. Enough said. We will pass on your plan to let us do your fighting for you. I suggest you watch your back as the Lyrans are not the most trust worth of states.

Yeah, no kidding, I was nearly killed because I took a contract with the Lyrans, by the Lyrans.It's ok though, those guys now know that payback, and karma, are both *******.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users