[Suggestion] How to deal with clan tech?

No replies to this topic

#1 Powerax

• PipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

Though I know clan stuff is way down the line and all, but I keep hearing the argument that no one wants it cause of its overpowering or just the fact they never liked it...well there is a slight problem, we know the future holds a chance for the clan to invade the inner sphere, heck if you count each edition they done it 4 times by now. So instead of the whine I heard from most people about it, then only thing I would like to say is let it in...but as something to grind for then to purchase.

Here is my suggestion to it, add research to the game and when the clans appeared, have each match reward a certain amount of clan salvage (from destroying mechs, not cap bases) and with the said salvage put into researching advance version of current weapon tech (Like researching Clan PPC requires xxxx amount of clan salvage to unlock it for purchase.) The same can be said with Clan mech designs...though I rather we had a game mode, call it invasion for now, where the PC lance goes against a NPC lance of clanners mech. Also would be funny when someone targets a Mad cat and have there targeting computer trying to figure it out.

That is my 2 cents on the matter, also for a cash option over a 25% clan research bonus for a month or something.

(thanks for the move to its proper forum)

Edited by Powerax, 07 August 2012 - 03:43 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users