• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 490 posts
  • LocationSheridan

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:26 AM

View PostJaroth Winson, on 24 January 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

deleted

Its not polite to make recruiting post in other clan topic , do you saw any of the adders to come and post "join to the strongest clan in kerensky sector " in wolf topics !!!!! , so please be polite and delete your post !!!!!

Edited by miSs, 27 January 2013 - 08:08 AM.

#142 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

Just curious...Garuss still recruiting for his CSA group?

#143 zudukai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:22 AM

View PostJaroth Winson, on 26 January 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

still distasteful.. thank you

Edited by zudukai, 27 January 2013 - 03:52 PM.

#144 zudukai

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

good hunting adders! group drops are getting extremely lucrative, hope it does not damage our foes morale too much, because we still need targets to shoot at!

#145 Shakespeare

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 429 posts
  • LocationGainesville, FL USA

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:56 PM

Had another great match against Star Adder tonight! Thanks, guys. That was the roughest brawl we had all night.

-Nightwatch Merc Corps

#146 Skira

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 5 posts
  • LocationWashing the Stormcrow, damn thing never stays clean.

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:37 PM

Hi all, its CSA Warwick reporting in. You guys still recruiting at all?

#147 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:00 AM

Depends on which on you are looking for Skira.

CSA from the NBT days is not an open recruitment unit but we do appreciate pilots dropping with us to get to know us. We selectively invite people based on things like that. Im not sure on Garus' unit atm.
See my sig for the addy.

For former CSA pilots who are finding MWO, we are always welcoming them home. We just confirm their previous status as blooded warriors and bring them back to the fold B)

#148 Skira

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:03 AM

Thanks for the reply. I used to drop in NBT with Hardcore,fehyd,Tyr,Dragon,Spaz,Volo,Stinger,Dark,MBison and others. I was hoping to find that unit or whats left of it. Thank you for the heads up B).

#149 Mister Blastman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 8,444 posts
  • LocationIn my Mech (Atlanta, GA)

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:48 AM

That's us, Skira. ;) Check out our HPG/Forum and especially the link at the bottom of my signature for our Teamspeak information.

http://hpg.clanstara...c.php?f=7&t=509

#150 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

M_Bizon was my original sponsor back in 2004 lol. Feyhd and Tyr are still here, Hardcore, Dragon aren't playing. I don't recognize the names Volo and Stinger...and it'll depend on which "Dark" you're referring to, lol.

Welcome back and well met.

Edited by Lukoi, 08 August 2013 - 03:02 PM.

#151 zudukai

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:28 PM

View PostShakespeare, on 07 August 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

Had another great match against Star Adder tonight! Thanks, guys. That was the roughest brawl we had all night.

-Nightwatch Merc Corps

thanks, it was fun :(

lukoi, i have not seen or heard from garrus in some time.

Edited by zudukai, 08 August 2013 - 04:30 PM.

#152 Skira

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:23 PM

Good to meet some of you guys last night. I was looking through some emails from back when i joined CSA, i passed my ToE on the 24th of November 2002. Back then CHH were still affiliated with CSA, i think they were led by a guy called Istari? Hope to see you guys again later tonight. Well met :).

#153 AlphaToaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

Hail Star Adders {S}
This is the pilot formerly known as Evil-OB1 from MW4 days in CSA. I dropped with Wyrm, Crovax, Capt. Weenie, and others in the old league days. Some may remember me as the Loki running around with 5 Medium Lasers and 3 AC10's. I'm late to this party, but definitely all-in at this point.
I'm looking forward to meeting up with more CSA's anytime. PM me if you need more for a drop. I'm usually on in the evenings Mon-Fri PST, and as much as I can all day/night Sat/Sun.
R.I.P. Sleep, you will be missed...

#154 Capsta

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:56 PM

*The weapons research colonists on the lunar outpost gregariously named "Lunacy" all look up as they hear a distant whisper that soon turns into a chest vibrating rumble. A moment later, a flash of light and sonic boom startles them all as they crouch and cover their eyes from the blinding light. A ground shattering smack shakes the facility as lights and research gear go flying through the dusty smelling, recycled air.
As the scientists get back on their feet and look out the cryo-glass windows they see a lone 70 ton drop pod half-way buried in the lunar dust not 400 meters away. The liquid hydrogen cracks and flashes off the pod, cooling it down violently from the re-entry heat. The pod doors explosively eject and one of the doors crashes into the side of the bio-recycling tower, spewing gray-green fermenting human waste and valuable recycle-organisms into the low gravity vacuum. Out of the pod steps 70 tons of neo-primal beauty, gleaming reflective armor, and hydraulic cylinders, all in the shape of a man.

The enemy weapons researchers know that their time is now at an end. They were warned, but the credit earning opportunity was just too good. They should have listened to their mothers and not gone off to do such dangerous work.

The infamous CSA battle commander, -=Capt. Weenie=-, has arrived, and his lasers are screaming for blood, metal, and hydraulic fluid. *

Hail brothers of old!
Friend me up in-game and lets do some group drops. In-game name: Capsta

Edited by Capsta, 27 August 2013 - 07:11 PM.

#155 zudukai

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:03 PM

hey guys! nice to meet you! send a ping to hpg.clanstaradder.com and we can get you some more details, that is where the sibko usually hangs out.

#156 ReapHavoc

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:37 AM

So, now that I am healthier, (got sick, long story), I am dropping in the evenings as a lone wolf. Where do I go to hook up with fellow Star Adders on comms? Tired of fighting alone. {S}

#157 Mister Blastman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 8,444 posts
  • LocationIn my Mech (Atlanta, GA)

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:40 AM

Hail ReapHavoc. You can find us nightly on the Comstar NA Teamspeak server in the CSA/Clan Star Adder sub-channels.

http://mwomercs.com/...then-look-here/

#158 Dark DeLaurel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 579 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWarShip Sleipnir, Spinward-Coreward Quadrant

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

View PostSkira, on 08 August 2013 - 10:03 AM, said:

Thanks for the reply. I used to drop in NBT with Hardcore,fehyd,Tyr,Dragon,Spaz,Volo,Stinger,Dark,MBison and others. I was hoping to find that unit or whats left of it. Thank you for the heads up ;).

View PostLukoi, on 08 August 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

M_Bizon was my original sponsor back in 2004 lol. Feyhd and Tyr are still here, Hardcore, Dragon aren't playing. I don't recognize the names Volo and Stinger...and it'll depend on which "Dark" you're referring to, lol.

Welcome back and well met.

View PostSkira, on 08 August 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

Good to meet some of you guys last night. I was looking through some emails from back when i joined CSA, i passed my ToE on the 24th of November 2002. Back then CHH were still affiliated with CSA, i think they were led by a guy called Istari? Hope to see you guys again later tonight. Well met ;).

Nice to see you again Warwick ;), and Lukoi he would be refering to me ha :D. Your memory is good Warwick you are correct in that it was Istari running CHH back then :D.

#159 GrimlockONE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 599 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

Check RHOD forums or get at me here.

Trying to get our match scheduled for RHOD

#160 The Mad Jester

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:30 PM

The fine battles we had were of great honor and glory! Now for the red light district!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users