#41 CeeKay Boques

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,371 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:03 PM

View PostReapHavoc, on 28 June 2012 - 12:27 PM, said:

WOW! Great find :) Sorry I didn't keep it up but paying on something we didn't use for 10 years...not good investment. Oh well, maybe we can start a new one soon :wub:

Check out the 10 mile C.o.C... crazy!

#42 Norsha

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

I was in CSA back in NBT days. CSA_Falcon. I remember Stinger, Fehyd, Blastman, Chev, Hardcore, Sprout, Warwick, Dark, Chaos. Wow is it has been a long time.

#43 ReapHavoc

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:12 PM

View PostTechnoviking, on 28 June 2012 - 01:03 PM, said:

Check out the 10 mile C.o.C... crazy!

Great brotherhood, awesome roles to create and live out. We were organized, disciplined, and creative. {S} Good times.

#44 Hunson Abadeer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 183 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:39 PM

Nitpick: Wolf's Dragoons came about because of the Wardens pushing the "compromise" spying mission while the Crusaders pushed for the mission to be staffed with mostly freeborns. It was Ward's slight of hand when Winson of Ghost Bear tried pushing for invasion, but the mission was approved by a vote of the Grand Council. All of the Clanners seem to want to have their own "Dragoons," but that doesn't really fit with the lore.

Posted Image

#45 Dr Rexalot

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:28 AM

Rex is present and accounted for (now know as Dr Rexalot - finally done with school)

#46 CeeKay Boques

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,371 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:28 PM

Doctor Rex!!! I miss your optimism!

Hey where's Doc Truscott?

#47 Dr Rexalot

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:35 PM

Have not seen Truscott yet...may do a search on the web and see if he knows that we are about to go active. I really miss all the guys...what a load of fun we had. My wife even told me to get active as she knows the stress relief is good ;) READY TO GO AND FISHT FOR THE CLAN.

FISHT = FIGTH man my typing sucks

#48 Dr Rexalot

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:43 PM

Just sent Doc a message on facebook - he already had it listed as his favorite game ;)

#49 CeeKay Boques

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,371 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:52 AM

FISHT = FIGTH.

Hmmm.... what kind of doctor are you again? :)

#50 Dr Rexalot

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

lol - I am a Doctor of drugs (pharmacist)...which may account for the spelling :D

#51 Rakkis

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

I love Star addder's. There my main homeworld clan. IS is ghost bears, but I am defentaly more of an adder. Also loved how they came out in WoR

#52 Rook Talasko

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationGatekeeper, Kerensky Cluster

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:48 PM

Star Colonel Rook Talasko
Piloting Hellbringer - A 'Lông Trắng'

D***ed fine to be home. Wonder if any of my old buddies from MWRealms are about?

Edited by Rook Talasko, 05 July 2012 - 08:09 PM.

#53 zudukai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:53 PM

any of you folks get B>>CLASSIFIED>>*=4 ? PM's!

#54 Darkshadowz

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:25 PM

Hail everyone from CSA, im Darkshadow Graves former husband of Huntress N'Buta, I know if she was here she would be happy to see you all again, it saddens me to tell you she passed away in 2009 of cancer, it spread very quickly, and it took her life way to early. I know she had very fond memories of all of you, she would be thrilled at seeing all of you, im sure she would be bouncing up and down like a little school girl knowing this game is coming back. I am sure shes somwhere telling stories of CTF matches in mechs to anyone that will listen. I hope to see all of you again soon it was good seeing some of the posts in here brought back alot of good memories for me.

Edited by Darkshadowz, 09 July 2012 - 09:32 PM.

#55 Ramius Benacek

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:24 PM

View PostDarkshadowz, on 09 July 2012 - 09:25 PM, said:

Hail everyone from CSA, im Darkshadow Graves former husband of Huntress N'Buta, I know if she was here she would be happy to see you all again, it saddens me to tell you she passed away in 2009 of cancer, it spread very quickly, and it took her life way to early. I know she had very fond memories of all of you, she would be thrilled at seeing all of you, im sure she would be bouncing up and down like a little school girl knowing this game is coming back. I am sure shes somwhere telling stories of CTF matches in mechs to anyone that will listen. I hope to see all of you again soon it was good seeing some of the posts in here brought back alot of good memories for me.

Very sad news. :) She will be missed. Seems we have lost more than a few good Adders.

#56 CeeKay Boques

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,371 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:45 AM

View PostDarkshadowz, on 09 July 2012 - 09:25 PM, said:

Awww man...{S} Huntress

#57 ReapHavoc

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:59 PM

Sorry for your loss Dark, we share in your loss as she was our sister now and always {S} RIP our friend.

On a brighter note: Hey is that SEXY REXY????!!!!

#58 Dr Rexalot

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

I will also mourn the loss of Huntress, and will miss the opprotunities to game with her again (glad I had the chance)...but we will keep the flame strong in her honor. And yes Reap, Sexy Rexy is back and ready to kick some butt (now I just need to get a new joystick and headphones). Good to see ya and talk soon, less than 1 month away to kick-off. Can't wait to see everyone.

#59 zudukai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:20 PM

you folks on "that" teamspeak channel? love to get you guys in on some team drops even if it's in small groups vs pubs, or that fist-y group... :P

/// what do you guys think of MWO so far? definitely has potential!

Edited by zudukai, 14 July 2012 - 10:22 PM.

#60 Gunhead_

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 16 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJumpship Dunkelzahn

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:08 AM

Naturally this corp will need a name. I propose C.A.U.S.T.I.C, the Company for Armed Units, Support, Terrorism, and Interstellar Commerce. Suitably James Bond-villainy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users