1 reply to this topic

#1 Snowbourne

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:26 PM

After watching from a distance for abit, and hoping for the best I'm pleasantly surprised so far with what i've seen. As a long time battletech fan (The Succession Wars is still to this day one of my all time favorite table top games to play) and former Kemai Multiplayer Battletech junkie, I'm curious what old timers from that era of the game feel about the direction of Mechwarrior online. My apologies if there are similar topics already, but I'm abit late to the game here.

I have to say, the whole delivery of the kesmai product was alot of fun. Player run houses, a player run heirarchy and player led units which encouraged forum interaction. Actual wars. Despite the problems of player balance, and a few other things, the over reaching goal was very good. I've read the direction this game is going in, but i have to say, if there ever was a mechwarrior game that could kind of capture that feel, this would be it. Anyway, more of a conversational post then an actual statement. Hope everyone is enjoying having a quality battletech product back as much as I am.

#2 SuperClone

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 31 posts
  • LocationTacoma WA

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:33 PM

Welcome to the party. Better late then never.

I personally like the direction this is going. I hope there's enough lasting interest in the finished product to warrant many many updates and expansions over the next few years.

I am now much of a table topper myself .. my love of battletech came from hours and hours of multiplayer in mw2 and 4.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users