Preparing a New Squad.

4 replies to this topic

#1 Ezra The Bastard Davian

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:40 PM

I am a huge mechwarrior fan, and I am starting to create a website for my future regiment. I am typing up Clan history/story right now and wanted to make sure its appropriate for the era we are in so if anyone could fill me in on the year that MWO online takes place would be appreciated.

www.houseaskari.weebly.com <-----------So far not much there (Home page with Coat of Arms and Pledge, but thats about it). Hopefully I will have the rest finished soon.

Also cant afford a founders pack, so if anyone has any extra keys out there :/

#2 WaddeHaddeDudeda

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts
  • LocationAllocation Relocation Dislocation

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:17 PM

Over here you should be able to find all informations you may need.

As for "keys": it's not that you buy a package and get a full load of keys. 1 founders pack = 1 access to beta.
Apart from that it's going to be free to play, so actually some good news for you then. :rolleyes:

#3 Ezra The Bastard Davian

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:46 AM

There was a Mechwarrior Day a little while ago, and a bunch of people who already had founders packs ended up getting additional beta keys (there was a post about it a little while ago).

ty for the info.

#4 WaddeHaddeDudeda

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts
  • LocationAllocation Relocation Dislocation

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:21 PM

Gotta disagree, since there aren't any "keys". You buy founders, and your account get linked with it.
There is now way to buy a founders package and have multiple accounts with the same package.

#5 Leesin

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:52 PM

If you can't afford £20 ( $30 ) for closed beta access, have you afforded a decent PC to play this game without lagging to hell and back? I don't mean that in a rude way but my PC lags on this game pretty badly, with everything low and an edited user.cfg turning off a bunch of stuff, sure the game is not optimized well yet but I can tell you it makes the game far less enjoyable as you will struggle being able to fight well in big fights, especially close range.

Yet I played Battlefield 3 on this pc relatively well with low settings, I'm just glad that I have my new PC guts sitting in a box for me to put into my case on Tuesday thus being able to play this game lag free, I know I'm going to enjoy this game far more and also kill alot more people :D.

As mentioned, it will be free to play once it reaches open beta/release version, so if you really cannot afford to get access now to closed beta, don't worry, you'll get to play it soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users