ISN News Flash

11 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,782 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:00 AM

Fri. Aug 10, 3049: New Samarkand Metals security summarily executes staff apprehended trying to steal Tempered Samarkite alloy formula.

#2 Davion5150

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:03 AM

That sounds like some swift justice.

#3 vettie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Machete
  • The Machete
  • 1,620 posts
  • LocationThe Good Ole South

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:04 AM

talk about a bad day at work....

"Hey Honey, Im home. You will never guess what happened at work today. Honey? Honey?"

#4 Greyrook

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:05 AM

There's no espionage like corporate espionage

#5 xeoncat

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 56 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:05 AM

gee, these Kuritans lack some sense of humor. they were just testing security measures

#6 Grendel408

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,611 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:08 AM

xeoncat lol I guess someone didn't get the memo about the guy ;)

#7 Juvenal

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:08 AM

And the test was 100% successful!

#8 PaintedWolf

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:00 AM

Another Glorious Victory for the DCMS Samurai!

#9 SakuranoSenshi

• 1,255 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:35 AM

Once again, the Draconis Combine shows why civilized Successor States look askance at them. An unrepresentative government, convicted criminals in their armed forces and a brutal police state combined with a judicial process lacking any pretence at due process.

We in the Federated Commonwealth should be truly grateful that we live in a more enlightened state, even if that state doesn't always get it right.

#10 verybad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:50 AM

View Postxeoncat, on 10 August 2012 - 08:05 AM, said:

gee, these Kuritans lack some sense of humor. they were just testing security measures

Well maybe the Security Forces for New Samarkand Metals were just testing recovery measures. I find this very humorous personally.

View PostSakuranoSenshi, on 10 August 2012 - 11:35 AM, said:

Once again, the Draconis Combine shows why civilized Successor States look askance at them. An unrepresentative government, convicted criminals in their armed forces and a brutal police state combined with a judicial process lacking any pretence at due process.

We in the Federated Commonwealth should be truly grateful that we live in a more enlightened state, even if that state doesn't always get it right.

Ha ha. You consider yourselves civilized?

Corporate security kills people in all nations, I know for a fact that most FedCom corporations are well armed, having been shot at more than once while protecting my homeland in a foreward area. Many even have mech forces (either mercenary or organic, sometimes even state controlled). Perhaps you should take a look at Defiance mech facrories (on Hesperus...is it II or III?) for example, millions of people have been killed, and trillions of c-bills have been spent in order to secure that for the Lyran Nation.

In many Draconis corporations, people must sign a life long contract, with a death warrant for issues like corporate treachery. They knew the penalty for disloyalty, they were disloyal, they died. How is that uncivilized? I'm certain it's all explained in their contract. The universe is better off without such greedy fools.

Edited by verybad, 10 August 2012 - 11:51 AM.

#11 Isingdeath

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:16 PM

LOL...Now that is funny!

Maybe the DC way is best. In the Fed they would put them in a clinic and force them to listen to therapist for ten years. I fate much worse than death!

#12 Ericq deWinter

Rookie

• 9 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, TX

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:25 PM

There's no justice like Kuritan justice...wonder if they allowed that clown to commit seppuku? At least they manned up and didn't claim some b/s like "we were defending ourselves from..."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users