1 reply to this topic

#1 ENDMYSUFFERING

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 180 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:11 AM

So, I was playing some ArmA II and editing some things, and I got this crazy idea of the most stupidly powerful gunship ever. This can be the officially unofficial freaky gaming screenshot thread. Feel free to leave your own pictures. Picture of the gunship:
Posted Image

#2 BeforeLife

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 129 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:29 AM

Oh god... lol I play ARMA 2 as well and one of my dreams in that is that someone will module and fully code a T35 russian super heavy tank, (the one with 5 turrets), sure the 50 cal snipers might go trought its sides and rear but it would be epic for clearing towns as it slowly plods along clearing all around it at once lol, main 76.2mm gun and front mg turret facing front, 45mm turrets facing the sides, and the last mg turret facing the rear(all the cannons have a coaxal mg too) Would need 7 people (driver, the 5 turret gunners and the commander) but would be epic for the lols, esspesaly if you got 7 real people in it and not AI.

Edit, forgot that the main turret had a mg in the rear as well, so that brings the crew up to 8 people lol.

Edited by BeforeLife, 10 August 2012 - 08:30 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users