3 replies to this topic

#1 Agent CraZy DiP

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 609 posts
  • LocationAZ - USA

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:07 AM

Have they talked about how Bank rolling a factions assault on another is going to work? Is there a money pool? Does that pool increase or decrease based on planets the faction has? Will the faction heads (whoever they are) get to choose to "purchase" satellites to spy on the enemy? Do commanders get to "purchase" off map artillery using Faction Funds? Does the Faction Head get to choose how many C-bills will be used on an assault? Will Merc Commanders get to use those funds or will they have to use their own? Is there going to be economy warfare to hamstring the competion? Is Faction Choices going to be a bit more democractic? Will it be made up of the top faction players?

I put this in Off Topic because I honestly have no idea where to put it. It's not really suggestion material. I suppose if the "Devs" run the Factions it'll take from the strategy campaign map aspect. This was my vent. I don't expect anyone to be able to or want to answer all these. Thanks.

#2 Fiachdubh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts
  • LocationSkulking out along the Periphery somewhere.

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:21 AM

Some very interesting questions there, do not think any of them answerd yet but look forward to finding out.
One of Devs did mention aerospace support in passing during the three moves ahead interview so implies that artillery and satellites are a good possability eventualy although maybe not at launch.

Edited by Fiachdubh, 27 January 2012 - 07:24 AM.

#3 Alaskan Viking

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationPalin Prime, Capital of the Alaskan Federation of Planets

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:02 PM

It would be cool if owning certain worlds would produce warships, or dropships, or Orbital arty stations..

#4 Sporkosophy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:52 AM

View PostAlaskan Viking, on 29 January 2012 - 03:02 PM, said:

It would be cool if owning certain worlds would produce warships, or dropships, or Orbital arty stations..

No warships for the Houses until 3058 iirc; with the Fox-class being the first to come out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users