#1 Okie135

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMercenary Training Command, Outreach

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:05 PM

Hey guys,

My half my gaming group went AWOL for tonight, which was supposed to be the first game of a Battletech/GURPS campaign. Out of the spirit of uncompromising GM stubbornness, I will be at the game store tonight for a while anyway.

My intent is to setup a DCMS vs AFFS lance vs lance game tonight for any walk-ins who are interested in learning the system.

It's been a while since I've run an open to the public game, so I come to you oh esteemed community of the MWO forums. Here's the setup:

Spoiler

So any suggestions on this introductory game?

If you want to show up tonight, send me a pm and I'll give you a location and time. I'll try to check my pm's and reply by 5:00 tonight. I know its only a couple of hours from now, sorry. I'd list venue on here, but I'm a little cautious posting stuff to the internet, hence the pm's.

Edit: The campaign later will be starting in 3048 or so. It will be the birth of a mercenary unit and their struggle through the clan invasion. I'm running it in Colorado Springs, and I am using BT for the 'mech combat and GURPS for the rest of the RP elements. There is no link between the one tonight and the campaign. If anyone has a suggestion for either of these, feel free to post.

Edit 2: Well, no one showed up. Disregard unless you want to suggest good techniques for introducing new people to the system.

Edited by Clark, 11 August 2012 - 04:46 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users