36 replies to this topic

#1 Threat Doc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts
  • LocationO'Shaughnnessy MMW Base, Devon Continent, Rochester, FedCom

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:27 AM

Armageddon Unlimited, also known as Wolf Mercenary Combat Command (Wolf MCC), is looking for MechWarrior's to fill all roles. We play as friends, while acting as professionals on the battlefield, and are typically very well coordinated. If you only want to play as a MechWarrior, we have plenty of positions for you. However, if you have a desire for leadership, the natural or cultivated chops of being a leader, especially from a military background, or you have a goal for a specific position, such as Competitive Team Leader, then we need you in our ranks, immediately. If you also understand that rules, vision, and goals are there to guide the unit, and you believe that earning your place, your rank, and your awards is important, then we're definitely the place for you.

We support overseas (European, Asian, Russian, etc.) elements, specialty groups, and individuals and units/ corps looking for more organization and structure, a serious environment in which to ply your trade. Though we are not serious all the time, we believe winning requires a level of seriousness to achieve. Find our recruitment policies and procedures, here! As well, it is our intent to develop up to one-third of AU as competitive (Solaris VII, e-Sports, ladder and planetary leagues, etc.). Though our hope is that PGI, and other elements in MWO, will not focus solely on arena gaming for their e-Sports, we are preparing for as many opportunities as are to be made available, and voted on for entry by our members.

If you're interested in determining your own fate within a mercenary unit, ours gives you that ability -you get out of AU what you decide to put into it; if you're interested in this sort of merc lifestyle, take a look at us, here, and apply.

Posted Image

(Recruitment Poster by Frankie "TaylorMadeGamer" Lynch)

Following, find a list of positions we're looking to fill (click here to go to our Recruitment & Employment forum) immediately...

MechWarrior (multiple)
Lance Leader (multiple)
Drop Commander (multiple)
12-Man/Competitive Special Training Company OIC

Edited by Kay Wolf, 05 October 2014 - 09:57 AM.

#2 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:23 PM

OP updated.

#3 SGT Unther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 337 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

Armageddon Unlimited is still looking for member for Bravo Company. We currently would like 3 mechwarriors who specialize in front line combat. The opening consist of one opening in the Assault team, one in the Combat Team, and one in the company command lance(non-command role).

Any interested parties may reply to this thread or send me a PM. As Kay Wolf has said before once these positions are filled we will open Charlie company and will be taking all types again.

However if you still wish to join Armageddon Unlimited and do not fit these requirements, still reply to this thread or send me a PM. I sure we be able to make room for you.

#4 SGT Unther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 337 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:03 PM

Update,

Charlie Company has been opened by Kay Wolf. We are now seeking new members to fill the ranks of Charlie and other companies. The mechwarriors we currently are looking for are those who specialize in Assault or Defensive roles, as of writing this we are currently looking for 13 new members. These roles are not set in stone however, infact those who specialize in more than one role are encouraged to join. Those who intially as one role may in the future move to other roles if they so desire.

As before anyone who is interested in these openings please reply to this thread or send me a PM.

Feel free to check out Armageddon Unlimited's website where you may find full unit information there incuding rank structure and unit policies.http://www.wolvesau.net/AU/

#5 SGT Unther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 337 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:37 PM

Update,

As Armageddon Unlimited continues to grow eight slots are, at present, available in Charlie Assault Company. The Mechwarriors we currently are looking for are those specializing in Assault, Combat, and Support roles, though all are encouraged to join, and all who fall within our mission statement and mandates remain welcome.

The requirements for recruits is that they must be team players and must possess an overall good attitude; there is no room for glory hounds and lone wolf’s. Recruits must also be willing to respect all other members of AU both in and out of game, and be willing to take orders in-game, for the sake of winning; though informal out-of-game, we tend to stick to the established Chain of Command in-game. Our goal is to have a cohesive game unit that will act appropriately on the battlefield and, even if we don’t win, will be good sports about it, because we believe the key to winning in MechWarrior Online is not about the biggest or fastest toys, but about cohesion and friendship, cooperation and fun, choosing to practice and play rather than being ‘ordered’ to, and using the toys we do have to stop a mud-hole in the opposition.

Your success in Armageddon Unlimited is represented by your commitment to Armageddon Unlimited, to "give what you can, nothing more". Our Command & Staff understands that everyone has real life commitments, some more than others, and some have more desire to succeed and move forward than others, so you will never be forced or ‘ordered’ to play the game, though your participation will definitely inform your success. This way we have players who show up because they want to play, not because they have to.

As before anyone who is interested in these openings please reply to this thread or send me a PM.

Feel free to check out the Armageddon Unlimited website ( http://www.wolvesau.net/AU )where you may find full unit information there, including rank structure and unit policies. Also, you may attempt to find us on the No Guts No Galaxy TeamSpeak 3 server under Mercenary Units/Armageddon Unlimited, in Patrick’s Drop Zone Bar & Grill; several members are on between 7pm and 10pm Mountain Standard Time most nights of the week and are able to answer your questions.

#6 SGT Unther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 337 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:55 PM

Update,

With the addition of a new recruit and a promotion of current a member has changed the open spaces within AU. The New recruit has filled one of the Mechwarrior positions in Charlie Company's Combat Lance, and the promotion of a new Lance Leader to Charlie Company's Support Lance. This now brings us to 3 openings in Charlie Company Combat Lance, 3 opening in the Support Lance and 1 opening in Battalion Command Lance.

We also have 4 openings in our Mechwarrior Tactics team.

You can find our website @ http://www.wolvesau.net/AU/index.php

If you would like to speak with members of AU you may find us on Teampseak @ ts7.gameservers.com:9196 on the new No Guts No Galaxy Server. Armageddon Unlimited is listed under Mercenary Units and we usually have members online after 6:00pm EST.

Anyone interested can either reply to this thread or send me a PM.

#7 SGT Unther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 337 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:49 PM

Update,

2nd Battalion has been opened by Kay Wolf. The number of open positions in Armageddon Unlimited has increased to 43 currently. The majority of these positions are for Front line combat roles and support roles, however there is now 5 open recon positions.

You can find our website @ http://www.wolvesau.net/AU/index.php

If you would like to speak with members of AU you may find us on Teampseak @ ts7.gameservers.com:9196 on the new No Guts No Galaxy Server. Armageddon Unlimited is listed under Mercenary Units and we usually have members online after 6:00pm EST.

Anyone interested can either reply to this thread or send me a PM.

#8 Semyon Drakon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 260 posts
  • LocationCanberra, Australia

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:38 PM

Good morning all

I was wondering what the current state of play for your unit is in terms of role availability?

Cheers

Semyon

#9 SGT Unther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 337 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:09 PM

We have Assault, Defense, Support, and Recon roles available.

#10 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

Semyon, we have just opened 43 slots, 3 of which are preparing to be filled here in the next two hours. And, as Unther has told you, we have all roles available at present.

#11 Iron star

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:55 PM

i filled out the Q&A today for a defensive role (though i'm willing to take any position that is demanded of me), what kind of time frame am i looking at for a reply?

#12 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:48 PM

Iron Star, I know I've just responded to you in email, but I'll reiterate that I should be able to get to your induction tomorrow in the late morning or early afternoon.

#13 Aeropunk

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:10 AM

Came here looking for an Australian Merc Corp... AU... Yea, you might get a few confused guys

#14 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:33 AM

That's alright, we will soon announce detachments for folks in non-US regions, so look for that post ;) . Had we known that PGI was going to separate folks by their regions, we certainly would have done this earlier.

#15 Serpentine

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationA station near the planet Rochester, former site of O'Shaugnessy Base for Armageddon Unlimited.

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:42 PM

Regarding ^

Note to incoming members:

Detachments will be formed based on user location and will function as a whole of the original rank structure and and partially autonomous.
Accepting memebers from different and all locations.

Expect a thread dedicated to detachment information.

Edited by Serpentine, 12 June 2012 - 02:43 PM.

#16 SGT Unther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 337 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:30 AM

Update,

1st Battalion openings - Headquarters Battalion "The Wolf Pack"
http://www.wolvesau.net/AU/1Batt.php

3 - Recon roles

3 - Offensive/Defensive roles

2nd Battalion - 18th Shock Attack Group "Lucifer's Lore"
http://www.wolvesau.net/AU/2Batt.php

27 - Offensive/Defensive roles*

*only the 1st company is open so the roles within 2nd and 3rd company have yet to be defined to my knowledge

Anyone interest in Armageddon Unlimited feel free to reply to this thread or send Kay Wolf or I a PM.

Our main website can be found here http://www.wolvesau.net/AU/index.php

Edited by SGT Unther, 24 June 2012 - 10:32 AM.

#17 SGT Unther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 337 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:30 PM

With the addition of several new Mechwarriors and the formation of Armageddon Unlimted Regional Detachments the current availability of roles have changed since last post. Charlie Company of 2nd Battalion has been designated as the 1st Detachment company.

1st Battalion Openings - Headquarters Battalion "The Wolf Pack"

1 - Recon
2 - Offensive/Defense
1 - Support

2nd Battalion Openings - 18th Shock Attack Group "Lucifer's Lore"

9 - Offensive/Defense
4 - Recon

Charlie Company (UK/Australia)

7 - Offensive/Defense

Anyone interested in joining Armageddon Unlimted feel free to reply to this thread or send me a PM

If you would like to speak with members of AU you may find us on Teampseak @ ts7.gameservers.com:9196 on the new No Guts No Galaxy Server. Armageddon Unlimited is listed under Mercenary Units and we usually have members online after 6:00pm EST. If you would like to set up specific times to speak with Recruitment Staff and/or Command Staff that is also available.

Edited by SGT Unther, 10 July 2012 - 06:07 PM.

#18 SGT Unther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 337 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:08 PM

Posted Image

1st Battalion Openings - Headquarters Battalion "The Wolf Pack"

1 - Offensive/Defense

2nd Battalion Openings - 18th Shock Attack Group "Lucifer's Lore"

9 - Offensive/Defense
4 - Recon

Charlie Company (UK/Australia)

7 - Offensive/Defense

Anyone interested in joining Armageddon Unlimted feel free to reply to this thread or send me a PM

If you would like to speak with members of AU you may find us on Teampseak @ ts7.gameservers.com:9196 on the new No Guts No Galaxy Server. Armageddon Unlimited is listed under Mercenary Units and we usually have members online after 6:00pm EST. If you would like to set up specific times to speak with Recruitment Staff and/or Command Staff that is also available.

Edited by SGT Unther, 18 July 2012 - 04:11 PM.

#19 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:17 AM

OP Updated for Recruitment Policy web page -> http://www.wolvesau....cruitpolicy.php

#20 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:27 PM

LiquidBHK... we are building an Australian Detachment. You may want to attempt to contact Semyon Drakon concerning this, as he's the lead for that Detachment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users