Challenges

2 replies to this topic

#1 verybad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:56 PM

Was just thinking, it would be very cool if a MercComp or House Company could issue challenges to rivals, with the settings for the game being voatable, and with reward/penalties being something that each force could add too out of their own "bank"

For instance, say a MercComp owns an extra Atlas that it lets players yse, and the other MercComp owns some clan weapons.Anything ownable by a force or individual would be capable of being put in the pot (except for one final mech, can't take away THAT)

Each force could put some of their stuff in the put for the winners, and make the battle more interesting.

In addition, other forces could bet their stuff on fights.

For instance, say I've just bought a new Devastator, and a challenge match between two high end teams is comoing up. I put my Devastator in to gamble agaisnt somebody elses equal value stuff, winner takes all.

Thoughts?

Would work really well for a Solaris type of system, but also cool for regular matches (I think)

#2 Randal Waide

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 217 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:46 PM

Winner of the field gets salvage. If a Merc company that will be stated on the contract. At least that is how it should be. Imagine getting mech pieces after a battle. Being able to put together a new mech for free.

#3 Randal Waide

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 217 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:48 PM

There could be a market side for future expansions, with some new character classes, brokers and techs...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users