769 replies to this topic

#501 Fetladral

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 525 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

View PostOrzorn, on 09 April 2012 - 11:07 AM, said:

REVVING UP YOUR ENGINE, LISTEN TO HER HOWLING ROAR!

Metal under tension, beggin' you to touch and go.

#502 Omigir

Can I have a hug? :(

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:49 AM

Is it wrong to be slightly turned on by that, Orzorn and Fetladral?

*Thumps his head on the table over and over and over from the time he posted this until the time you read it* I speculate that people will *STOP* overlooking the OBVIOUS and actually read/listen/comprehend what the developers are saying in their blogs and interviews and start considering these things when they start posting random BS into the threads/re posting old topics that already discussed the same thing they are discussing and solved the problem to. Oh please god, my sanity needs that...

Edited by Omigir, 10 April 2012 - 03:41 AM.

#503 Fetladral

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 525 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:49 AM

Eh. But this thread is about radom stuff that won't ever happen. Most of us know it or are you refferring to the few who are too seriours?

#504 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:22 PM

View PostFetladral, on 10 April 2012 - 09:49 AM, said:

Eh. But this thread is about radom stuff that won't ever happen. Most of us know it or are you refferring to the few who are too seriours?

its the other threads *says in a low whisper* they dont know it.. but they are apart of this thread.. they is they is!? We will take over the sim :X they will all be wild speculations... we are the only truth among the lies.. and our truth will be their reality..

#505 Insidious Johnson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,417 posts
  • Location"This is Johnson, I'm cored"

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

I WANT to believe!

#506 Ian MacLeary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationChiron Beta Prime

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:18 PM

View PostOmigir, on 10 April 2012 - 03:22 PM, said:

its the other threads *says in a low whisper* they dont know it.. but they are apart of this thread.. they is they is!? We will take over the sim :X they will all be wild speculations... we are the only truth among the lies.. and our truth will be their reality..

View PostInsidious Johnson, on 10 April 2012 - 03:23 PM, said:

I WANT to believe!

The truth is out there.

Omigir is way out there.

#507 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

:angry: in the words of an ubranmech pilot:

Hat- OMG IM ON FIRE! WHOLY F&&%$ THIS THING IS SUCH A BAD IDEA! IM DYING! AHHHHHHHHH *CHHHHTZZZZZZZ* *FZT*

Ha! you thought i was going to say 'haters gona hate' but thats what Awesome pilots say.

#508 3Xtr3m3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 717 posts
  • LocationOn Your Six

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:48 AM

I am speculating that by the time this game actually gets going, we are all going to be loony-bin-roommates.
And it will be Pauls' fault for a lack of new screenshots/videos.

#509 Dihm

• 3,312 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationPlanet Trondheim

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:36 AM

Paul enjoys evenings in and cuddling.

#510 Fetladral

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 525 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:00 AM

View PostOmigir, on 11 April 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

:D in the words of an ubranmech pilot:

Hat- OMG IM ON FIRE! WHOLY F&&%$ THIS THING IS SUCH A BAD IDEA! IM DYING! AHHHHHHHHH *CHHHHTZZZZZZZ* *FZT*

Ha! you thought i was going to say 'haters gona hate' but thats what Awesome pilots say.

Why is an Awesome pilot in an Urbie? Which is actually a Furbie with an autocannon bolted on therefore 10 times as scary.

And the game is actually starting during the jihad not just before the clans invade except the clans never invaded because the blakists moved up there schedule for the jihad because there was a 6 season marathon of 3rd rock from the sun coming on soon.

Colonel Sandurz: Try here. Stop.
Dark Helmet: What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?
Colonel Sandurz: Now. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now.
Dark Helmet: What happened to then?
Colonel Sandurz: We passed then.
Dark Helmet: When?
Colonel Sandurz: Just now. We're at now now.
Dark Helmet: Go back to then.
Colonel Sandurz: When?
Dark Helmet: Now.
Colonel Sandurz: Now?
Dark Helmet: Now.
Colonel Sandurz: I can't.
Dark Helmet: Why?
Colonel Sandurz: We missed it.
Dark Helmet: When?
Colonel Sandurz: Just now.
Dark Helmet: When will then be now?
Colonel Sandurz: Soon.
Dark Helmet: How soon?

#511 Ian MacLeary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationChiron Beta Prime

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:34 PM

View PostFetladral, on 11 April 2012 - 10:00 AM, said:

Why is an Awesome pilot in an Urbie? Which is actually a Furbie with an autocannon bolted on therefore 10 times as scary.

Doggone it, now I have to make *two* custom Urbie paints to show off at table-top games... Urbie the Love Bug and fUrbie. DAMN YOU SCUBA STEVE!

Which reminds me: custom paint jobs will provide small bonuses to your 'mech, such as a primarily red paint job being faster, while blue lets you dissipate heat more quickly and green gives you faster convergence. Purple 'mechs get a damage boost, while of course pink 'mechs get automatically locked on by Paul.

#512 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

View PostIan MacLeary, on 11 April 2012 - 12:34 PM, said:

Doggone it, now I have to make *two* custom Urbie paints to show off at table-top games... Urbie the Love Bug and fUrbie. DAMN YOU SCUBA STEVE!

Which reminds me: custom paint jobs will provide small bonuses to your 'mech, such as a primarily red paint job being faster, while blue lets you dissipate heat more quickly and green gives you faster convergence. Purple 'mechs get a damage boost, while of course pink 'mechs get automatically locked on by Paul.

accept pink will be the only color available so that Paul will actually be good at mechwarrior :D Also, Paul will have a rainbow color mech to get all those advantages.

#513 Morashtak

• Mercenary
  • 1,242 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:54 PM

View PostOmigir, on 11 April 2012 - 12:41 PM, said:

accept pink will be the only color available so that Paul will actually be good at mechwarrior :D Also, Paul will have a rainbow color mech to get all those advantages.

Purple is OP! Nerf it!

#514 Fetladral

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 525 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:54 PM

So only yellow and orange are left out. Orange should make women attracted to your mech. Yellow can block/reduce any energy weapons that are green (going off how green lanterns weakness is yellow here)

#515 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:22 AM

View PostMorashtak, on 11 April 2012 - 12:54 PM, said:

Purple is OP! Nerf it!

***, save the cries for nerfing things before you know what they really do or how they really work for the other less respectable threads.. this one has integrity still and I want to keep it that way.

In other news: There will be an achievement for taking your mech and getting it to grind up on the back side of another mech prior to a HALO Drop called the 'Mile High Club'. On the flip side if you do this with chicken walker mechs you will be ejected from the drop ship ASAP as a 'furry' and without your jets to slow your decent. There is an achievement for this but only if you land on another mech called 'Flamming Furry'

#516 Sarah Dalrymple

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSkye March, Hesperus II

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:12 AM

accept pink will be the only color available so that Paul will actually be good at mechwarrior :P Also, Paul will have a rainbow color mech to get all those advantages.

He achieves that rainbow coloring by hot gluing MLPs to his mech. Unfortuantly, the rest of the sane world hates MLP, so we all attack Paul at the same time whenever we see him on the field.

Many many many many many MLPs will die.

#517 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:16 AM

View PostSarah Dalrymple, on 12 April 2012 - 07:12 AM, said:

He achieves that rainbow coloring by hot gluing MLPs to his mech. Unfortuantly, the rest of the sane world hates MLP, so we all attack Paul at the same time whenever we see him on the field.

Many many many many many MLPs will die.

May Kerensky bless your little heart :') You bring a tear to my eye.

#518 Fetladral

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 525 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:06 AM

IF the other team is made up of 12 Atlas's and you alone survive against them. A harem of young women will come through your door in slave Leia outfits.

Like so.

Posted Image

#519 Solis Obscuri

Don't Care How I Want It Now!

• The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 4,751 posts
  • LocationPomme de Terre

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:23 AM

View PostFetladral, on 12 April 2012 - 11:06 AM, said:

IF the other team is made up of 12 Atlas's and you alone survive against them. A harem of young women will come through your door in slave Leia outfits.

Like so.

Posted Image

Valhalla I am coming! :P

#520 HanaYuriko

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 588 posts
  • LocationPNW

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:39 PM

Because this thread has over 500 posts and I have nothing better to add at this moment.

Posted Image

44 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 44 guests, 0 anonymous users