Has anyone here played the Clix game?

8 replies to this topic

#1 NeoDaReaper

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:53 PM

I played it when I was like 14 or 15 and really enjoyed it. I still have all my figures.

#2 Tsula

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 516 posts
  • LocationNew Alavon

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:00 PM

Yes I played it, and did enjoy it. but I still love my lead and pewter BattleTech to plastic Clix version.

#3 Taleros

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 10 posts
  • LocationCanton IL USA

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:41 PM

Play it an ran it. Still have my stuff too.

#4 Melegaunt

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:50 PM

Mechwarrior clix was my intro to tabletop wargaming when I was 11/12. Proud winner of a Jonah Levin atlas, and TWO dropships! :(

#5 Sere Sudae

• PipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:53 PM

I have a full Jade Falcon 1200 point army, back in my High School gaming club I presided over massive 2v2 fights with each person building 900 points, on a 3x5 meter tabletop. Eight hours of warfare, fun stuff. When I graduated I cant get playgroups together with everyone's different schedules. I got ahold of the CBT tabletop, along with Aerotech, but haven't been able to find players for either tabletop incarnation since.

Got models for my three favorite mechs; Thunder Fox, Uziel, and Shadowcat, all Nova Cat/Spirit Cat. They sit on my desk, where the rest are in two boxes.

Edited by Steel Fox, 25 August 2012 - 04:55 PM.

#6 NeoDaReaper

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:19 AM

It's good to know that I'm not the only one. The Clix game was my first introduction to MechWarrior.

I played at a local hobby shop that wasn't too far from my home. Every week we'd have different campaign battles.

Usually our army's were relatively small, and we'd do multiple skirmishes with other players.

#7 RotS Targe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 319 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:16 PM

yeah, I still play it twice a month with a local group, if you want to find players, you might be able to find somebody nearby on the CBT forums

#8 Ulric Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:03 AM

If you would have looked a little further down you would have seen the thread already in existance about Mechwarrior Dark Ages/Age of destruction - http://mwomercs.com/...of-destruction/

Played it, still play it. Build my own terrain with my 3d printer based off battletech blueprints and possess complete sets of all figures ever fabricated including all LE's. Gives me great freedom when it comes to building campaigns.

#9 Magdalen

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:50 PM

Heh. me too.

www.gyrefalcon.net/mw.htm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users