Petition for inclusion of the Uziel

254 replies to this topic

Poll: Petition for Inclusion (694 member(s) have cast votes)

I would like to see this mech included in the game.

1. Yes. (396 votes [57.06%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.06%

2. Voted No. (298 votes [42.94%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.94%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#241 Windscape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • 755 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:12 PM

in the meantime ill have my fun running round in a locust stomping trees :D

#242 Pz_DC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Staff Sergeant
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 03:37 PM

Production date - 3065. So NO. Definatly NO.

#243 Shiney

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 683 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 03:37 AM

I support more mechs in the game [though we have lots]

#244 Johnny Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:15 PM

So funny so many votes against. :)

#245 TheLuc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 746 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 06:30 AM

while the uziel is not in the time line, so far PGI didnt give crap bout lore , also would fit perfectly with the Buy a Meck Pack mentality

#246 Raven40

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 02:25 PM

Yes, so I can enjoy wasting it in faction play :D

#247 HumpingBunny

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 12:05 PM

Yes, Uziel please!

#248 Mole

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,314 posts
  • LocationAt work, cutting up brains for a living.

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:44 PM

If PGI suddenly decides to just 100% throw the timeline they are working with to the wind then yes, I'll take a Uziel. However, we are still working with a timeline at the moment and if they are going to totally throw out the timeline and still continue refusing to add new tech I will straight up quit this game. So basically I will take a Uziel only when the timeline has advanced far enough (If MWO is even still a thing by that date), or they give us new weapons and other equipment to go along with that Uziel.

#249 Exzander

• PipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 07:32 AM

While technically not developed yet in the timeline, it can technically fit with a few modifications to the builds.

For example:
The Uziel 2S has two PPCs, two Machine Guns, and an SRM6, nothing wrong with this one, it fits just fine.

The 3S would work, given you replace the LBX-2 with AC/2 and the ERs with standard weaponry (Or, you know, make it able to use Clan weaponry)

The 8S functions fine, again switching the SSRM with a standard SRM.

This is a pretty reasonable 'Mech to have in game, I would buy it, and it would be fun to use.

#250 WindFlow

• Pip
  • Little Helper
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:26 AM

View PostOmaha, on 27 February 2016 - 12:32 PM, said:

Ahh yes MechAssult..... SO many things done wrong, yet so many things done right. Take for instance the destructible buildings, and wait for it................. "Mech Explosions!" Ahaha had to, yeah I always like when the stuff just blew up. Many people may not agree. But I think it's better then rag dolls anyway. I played with explosions, and not dolls when i was a kid, dunno bout you guys. =P

*********** WARNING OPINION/RANT INCOMING************

I hear what you are saying, people can hate/love on the MechAssault games all they want, but atleast those games had more depth with the way they chose to portray things. MWO is a fairly shallow game in my opinion, after playing for 3 years, there has been little change. I really want to experience more of what this universe has to offer, but my faith in this game is lost.

In all honesty, there is a massive amount of lore content that will unlikely see an envisioning.........at least in this game.

The rate of progress is just too slow, they should just speed up the timeline and give us more content. I say this, because I highly doubt this game will last another 10-20 years.....if you know what I mean!!!!!

How is this game meant to last; and this universe(community) grow, if MWO is barebones? A game based upon a long lasting universe filled with lore; A UNIVERSE BASED LARGELY UPON MECH COMBAT OMG HOW COOL!!!!, should be aiming to attract more followers, in which being based upon mechs, you would think is easy to do.

This is just my opinion/rant, coming from someone who played both MechAssault games growing up, who now whats to experience not only his childhood, but more of what this universe has to offer........so is asking for the Uziel, or even the cougar to be added, too much to ask for, in the most current Battletech universe based game?!

.......im sorry if this upsets people :(

#251 A_Velociraptor

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:47 AM

Guys let's be serious here we all need the cerberus in our lives a 95 ton battlemech with dual gauss and goes 64 kph.

Edited by JumpyJenner, 13 January 2017 - 11:47 AM.

#252 Arugela

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 419 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 02:12 PM

View PostA_Velociraptor, on 13 January 2017 - 11:47 AM, said:

Guys let's be serious here we all need the cerberus in our lives a 95 ton battlemech with dual gauss and goes 64 kph.

That looks interesting. I want the super heavies too. And I mean all of them! 8d

If the OP is still reading this and can change it. He should add "Yes, when the game reaches the correct timeline!"

Edited by Arugela, 16 January 2017 - 02:14 PM.

#253 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:54 AM

and now we can decal the frog face

Posted Image

#254 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 553 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:17 AM

I think this thread has completed its purpose. Congrats on getting your new mech, sphereroids. I will enjoy scrapping it for you, free of charge.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users