• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 913 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:20 AM

http://mwomercs.com/...-isn-news-flash

This news flash suggests that Morgan Kell's own son has disappeared. Work on the grapevine was he was lost fighting a group of pirates. It doesn't add up, though. The Kell Hounds should be out there in a heartbeat. You can't tell me Morgan Kell doesn't care about the life of his son.

Something is fishy...

#2 Bludhawk

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:54 PM

You worry too much. Phelan's got too much of his father in him. From what I hear, he ran off with Miraborg's daughter. I'm sure old Tor is furious and just keeping the news hush-hush.

#3 Madbog

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:32 PM

Well, Phelan is certainly a hothead. I suppose he charged headlong into an ambush or something and now they are keeping it down out of fear of embarresment.

#4 Justin Xang Allard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 219 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:42 PM

"PLAYS IMPERIAL MARCH"

#5 Joanna Conners

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationEn Route to Terra

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:33 PM

View PostFranklen Avignon, on 28 August 2012 - 05:20 AM, said:

http://mwomercs.com/...-isn-news-flash

This news flash suggests that Morgan Kell's own son has disappeared. Work on the grapevine was he was lost fighting a group of pirates. It doesn't add up, though. The Kell Hounds should be out there in a heartbeat. You can't tell me Morgan Kell doesn't care about the life of his son.

Something is fishy...

There's always something fishy. Some plot, some conspiracy, some power-play. Maybe you're spending too much time reading ComStar reports? It's easy to get caught up in things. My advice, take a break from the news for a while.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users