very new

3 replies to this topic

#1 Notorious nuker

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:58 AM

hi guys I'm very new and was wondering about merc corps and all that. how do I create one? are here some good ones you know of I could join? And how do I join them? what will the matches be like? are he maps big? I'm totally new MW besides watching my cousin play when I was 8. I just want some insight from you pros about the game.

#2 Hayden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:17 PM

Welcome to the forums, Notorious. Right now all 'merc corps basically exist "on paper", meaning there's no implementation of them yet, though people are preparing for that down the line. If you wanted to organize one, you could simply go over to the Merc Corp recruiting thread and set one up. Right now the process of joining a merc corp differs from corp to corp. Some you can just ask and they'll take you, others you have to apply for, etc. It's really a matter of preference which kind you join, they run the gamut from playing for fun, to the competitive, to the hard-core RPing and everything in between.

Right now we don't know a lot of the particulars of the game, I reccommend you read the various dev diaries and the FAQ to get an idea.

Again, welcome to the forum!

#3 L zard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 354 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:57 PM

What Hayden says!

I'd certainly read how the 'house' vs 'merc' goes.......this should make a difference in combat!

#4 Notorious nuker

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:58 PM

thanks guys, this really helps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users