#181 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

Didn't even know the context even more.
But I think it was about trying to get into the back of the enemy line with heavys or assaults.

And yes it is still valid that this is stupid - if you can shoot and the back but only at chance not because you make a move that should have been done by lights or fast mediums on a slasher run.

Two advantages when they turn your assault will crush them

#182 LiGhtningFF13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationBetween the Flannagan's Nebulea and the Pleiades Cluster

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

... because stuffed kruita pilots as trophies look very nice!

#183 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,591 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

View PostBig Giant Head, on 03 October 2013 - 04:28 AM, said:

"FEDCOM SLEAZE!!!"

"Without all that expensive gear and luxury you are just pathetic, weak and self-centered scum
You are not ready to sacrifice enough to help your House, but I must say there are some that really extend from people like you - they are the reason why FedCom is successful."

"War is out there because of you and your way of life.
You dont want peace, you want everything to be your way - you are the only one that wants to feel peaceful
Compromise, let other people feel peace too.
Life is about taking and giving, be humble and you have true virtue."

(No hard feelings :P) (It is just that we don't get to see a lot of CW tension on forums, especially with CW coming)

WHO ARE YOU CALLING FED COM SLEAZE, YOU STINKY LITTLE DRAC!

We were the ones who made the peace agreement and the Davions are the ones who actually accepted it! You could have choosen to listen to us and stop this war but you didn't. Instead you chose not to listen to our offer. You snakes may think that you are beyond the Fed Com but in reality, you are beneath us in every way.

Personally, I would love to put you and your Drac buddies in their place, but you're lucky I hate the Free Worlders more. However if I ever catch you in Steiner territory, your butt is mine! :angry:

(P.S. No hard feelings man, I understand. Besides we need a better outlet until CW debuts anyway. :) )

Edited by Will9761, 09 November 2013 - 05:56 PM.

#184 Big Giant Head

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Locationingalaxyfarfaraway

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:02 AM

View PostWill9761, on 09 November 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

WHO ARE YOU CALLING FED COM SLEAZE, YOU STINKY LITTLE DRAC! We were the ones who made the peace agreement and the Davions are the ones who actually accepted it! You could have choosen to listen to us and stop this war but you didn't. Instead you chose not to listen to our offer. You snakes may think that you are beyond the Fed Com but in reality, you are beneath us in every way. Personally, I would love to put you and your Drac buddies in their place, but you're lucky I hate the Free Worlders more. However if I ever catch you in Steiner territory, your butt is mine! :blink: (P.S. No hard feelings man, I understand. Besides we need a better outlet until CW debuts anyway. :D )

"Peace is not the ultimate solution, nor is war, but mutual understanding is."

Edited by Big Giant Head, 11 November 2013 - 03:04 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users