Polish players clan exist?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Yargar

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:08 AM

Hello,

can i asked about polish players who waiting for MW:O, have we polish clan in this site?

Greetings,
Yargar (PL)

#2 Blackdog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • LocationAlmaty, Kazakhstan

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:05 AM

Bro first of all. In Battletech universe the Clans means fraction. And I think that u r looking for gamer clan. This thing is a little different. U need to start topic in another forum room. Here or here.
And about your question. there is a little bit of international forums here. Unfortunately there is no polish forum yet. But if u'll find more friends from your country. The Admins will make u one.

Удачи друг!

Edited by Blackdog, 18 February 2012 - 02:09 AM.

#3 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:51 AM

View PostBlackdog, on 18 February 2012 - 02:05 AM, said:

Bro first of all. In Battletech universe the Clans means fraction. And I think that u r looking for gamer clan. This thing is a little different. U need to start topic in another forum room. Here or here.
And about your question. there is a little bit of international forums here. Unfortunately there is no polish forum yet. But if u'll find more friends from your country. The Admins will make u one.

Удачи друг!

Actually they criteria for making a new language section seems to be a moderator who speaks in that language.

But yes Yargar, this section of the forums is for the Battletech Faction known as The Clans. Descendents of General Keresnky and the SLDF forces from 2780.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users