Draconis Combine mech types - which model would you pick?

224 replies to this topic

#221 Timuroslav

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Gunsho-ni
  • Gunsho-ni
  • 672 posts
  • Location米国のネバダ州のリノで住んでいます。

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:47 AM

nope Mauler

#222 Ragnar Darkmane

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 459 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

Stalker.
No seriously, I simply like the design and feel of the mech (not a big surprise as my mech bay is full of cats as well). Chicken legs look cool, threatening and somehow more realistic than certain chassis with arms that seem to be converted action figures. I love Cats and the Stalker is basically a bigger, armored Catapult. What PGI turned the original artwork into is bombastic (giving it inverted legs was a great idea). Considering the fact that the Stalker is a common mech playing it as a Draconis mech is not even breaking the lore. I just love tearing people to shreds with my red 4/5 LL Stalkers with the Kurita Holo in the cockpit while spamming "Banzai!" in the chat.

Pure DC only mech? That would be the Cat K2 followed by the Jenner and the Grand Dragon.

Edited by Ragnar Darkmane, 09 July 2013 - 03:37 PM.

#223 horundwar

Rookie

• The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 9 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:26 AM

View PostYorinaga, on 10 March 2012 - 06:19 PM, said:

Warhammer i'd like to pilot for sure. Posted Image

View PostSheogorath, on 17 March 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

A Warhammer 6k would be nice.

Apart from that, a marauder,

Warhammer always, not really important who I work for I just love this thing.
Posted Image

#224 Natrall

• Pip
  • Gunsho-ni
  • 17 posts
  • LocationAlshain Military District

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:23 PM

marauder, crab, wight, hatamoto chi, sunder, wight(upgraded Panther) panther, a Banzai for fun. Komodo

#225 Steinar Bergstol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,622 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:58 PM

The Komodo, much as I may like the idea of it, will have serious heat issues here in MWO, what with all those boated medium lasers and the effects of ghost heat (it's basically the Inner Sphere answer to the clan Blackhawk/Nova, which will have similar heat issues).

As for the Grand Dragon, well, we may not have an official one, but you can easily turn a Flame into a Grand Dragon, which is exactly what I did with mine.

As far as designs not seen yet for a few more years (like the Komodo) I always had a soft spot for the Daikyu.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users