ISN News Flash

13 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:45 AM

Tue: Dec 13, 3048: Kensai Kami facilities on Bicester reached a new milestone today as the first instructors took up full-time residence.

#2 Tardstrong

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:06 PM

December 3048?  Has the timeline been adjusted?If so I agree with the decision. More time for more IS mechs to be introduced and more time for balancing before the invasion!

Edited by Tardstrong, 06 September 2012 - 01:22 PM.

#3 Evgeny Bear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Venom
  • The Venom
  • 704 posts
  • LocationClan Wolf Occupation Zone

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:30 PM

I hope they dont want to tell me I have to wait for 2014 to get my Clan Invasion with that time travel... otherwise I have to travel to Canada and crush their skulls.

#4 Wrayth1

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:31 PM

Yeah, 1st thing I noticed too. Have they reset the timeline?

#5 Dagger6T6

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,362 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationcockpit

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:36 PM

Posted Image

#6 Drakeblade

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 89 posts
  • LocationOver dur

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

B4 the forums explodes i think it is alot more likely that this was a simple miss send on the website due to the servers and everything going down earlier. Dont start saying they rolled the clock back till we have some hard facts also Tue,December 13, 3048 is a strange as **** date to roll back to if they were going to do that, which is why i believe this is a simple mess up on the InnersphereNews.

#7 Tardstrong

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:02 PM

I vote for Operation Forum Explodey Boom Pow!
More IS mechs and more time for PGI to design more clan mechs.
If I remember correct it was hoped to release 1 mech per month. If the invasion occurs in about 9 months then we would have about 25 IS mechs. PGI would also have to get Clan mechs in enough numbers to make it fun.
How much fun would it be to be invaded by 4 types of clan mechs?

#8 Skylarr

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,646 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationThe Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:45 PM

KENSAI KAMI: Spirit Of The Weapn Master

The Kensai Kami training program pits the best MechWarriors currently serving the DCMS against instructors and one another in an effort to push the elite to greater heights of skill. A sort of years-round "masters program" for the Combine's best MechWarriors, the Kensai Kami graduates a class every three months. Only the most talented MechWarriors in a given regiment receive the honor of undergoing this training.

History
Before the Fourth Succession War, the graduating classes of various Draconis Combine academies and universities tested themselves against each other in the team-play atmosphere provided by the Kensai Kami program.

Eventually the DCMS decided that the resources it devoted to the program were more urgently nened fighting the Fourth Succession War, battling the Wolf's Dragoons on Misery, and waging the Ronin War and the War of 3039. In 3048, Kanrei Theodore Kurita resurrected the Kensai Kami on the planet Bicester as a way to offer advanced training to DCMS MechWarriors.

Program
Every rigemnt is allowed-and in the case of celebrated regiments, expected-to send one warrior of sho-sa rank or below to each Kensai Kami course.

Graduation
A MechWarrior must earn at east 750 points to participate in the Kensai Kami graduation ceremony. While acheiving of 25 percant of the possible total score is considered unacceptable in most programs, such a score in Kensai Kami means only that the warrior belongs to the lower ranks of the most elite soldiers in the most proficient military in the Inner Sphere. A score of 1,000 - 1,500 points defines the average, and any score higher than 2,000 is consider an Honor score. The warrior with the highest total score in each quarterly program recieves a promotion in rank and may choose to join the Kensai Kami program as an instructor. If this warrior belongs to one of the more disreputable regiments in the DCMS, he or she may be awarded a transfer to a new unit.

Kensai Kami graduates may paint the red, black, and gold bars of the Kensai Kami flag on the bac of their Battlemechs.

excerpts taken from page 31 BattleTech Field Manual: Draconis Combine

This is the DCMS's version of the US Navy's Top Gun program

#9 Syclonus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 331 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationOak Ridge, TN

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:03 PM

Man, Inner Sphere News is trolling now... Yeah We read this!!!! lol :D

Wednesday, June 6, 1944:

Allies bring a new weapon in to take the beaches of Normandy, Code Name: Atlas
Posted Image
no nda was broke, stock photo of founders atlas took off TenTonHammer.com interview of CEO and King of the Atlai, Russ Bullock http://www.tentonham...-warrior-online

#10 Shephard67

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:00 PM

i believe there sticking to the actual game universes timeline, makes sense to me. Read the books man ;)

#11 random13

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

MechWarrior Online?As we all know ,Final Fantasy series are the most famous RPG developed by Square Enix,now another ios game Drakerider is coming,anybody doesn't miss this game.

Edited by random13, 12 September 2012 - 12:00 AM.

#12 Skylarr

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,646 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationThe Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:54 PM

View Postrandom13, on 09 September 2012 - 09:29 PM, said:

MechWarrior Online?

????

#13 Xaxius Colnier

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:37 AM

uhh... December 13 3048 was a wednessday...

http://www.calendarhome.com/tyc/
http://www.calendarh...nth=12&change=1

#14 Creideki

• PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:40 AM

Was a wednesday?

Or will be a wednesday?

Cue Psycho music.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users