#1 Threat Doc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts
  • LocationO'Shaughnnessy MMW Base, Devon Continent, Rochester, FedCom

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:51 PM

Posted Image

Merc Corps Name: Armageddon Unlimited (aka Wolf Mercenary Combat Command/MCC)

Web Site Address: http://www.wolvesau.net/AU

Recruitment Policy: http://www.wolvesau....cruitpolicy.php

Forum Address: http://www.wolvesau.net/AU/HQ

VOIP Type and Address: No Guts No Galaxy TeamSpeak Server, voip01.n1585.hypernia.net:9992 , Password is mechwarrior, Sponsored Units, Armageddon Unlimited.

Team Active Since: September 2013 for our most recent iteration (previous iterations in Oct. '97 - Sept. '99, May '02 - Mar. '04, May '07 - Feb. '08, and Oct. '11 - Sept. '12, having played in all sorts of leagues prior to MWO)

Created For MWO or Existed Already?: Tabletop unit formed in early-mid 1985, opened Online play in late '97

Type of Community: MechWarrior Online, Group Social, MilSim

Other Games Actively Supported: We will vet other games, leagues, and MMOGs as encouraged by the membership.

How Many Members Expected to Play MWO?: Around 324 (this game is not going to be as small as previous iterations) for 3 full RCTs for 1st Brigade; we will make changes as necessary down the road; we are growth-oriented.

Total Team Members: 17 active and semi-active as of as of 1 October 2014/3049.

Atmosphere/Environment: Family, Friends/Comrades, warnings for both adults and parents; we're trying to remain as clean as possible, but with more people, unruly will sometimes be the rule. Religious are welcome but are advised that, although we are sensitive to the existence of various belief systems, the religious individual must be, as well.

BattleTech Lore-Based Team?: Yes. Though AU is not contained within the canon of BattleTech lore, yet, our history, TO&E, operating procedures, and everything we do is heavily influenced by the BattleTech mythos and standards.

Mech Faction Preferences if Any: We welcome all factions, as long as they understand 1) We're mercenaries, 2) We're a MilSim unit, and 3) this Merc Unit comes before other extra-game factions, and should be a player's ONLY MWO faction. Though, historically, AU started from a former member of the Armed Forces Federated Suns, we have worked for every House, many corporations, and are likely to do so, again.

Members Mainly Located Where, Geographically?: World-wide, but mainly North America. We are seeking members from around the world to be able to, eventually, play in 24-hour ops. Commander's in various time-zones and parts of the world will be raised to take the mantle of command during their play-periods, to keep us rolling at all times.

Command Style: Three increasing levels of overall unit structure; presently at level 1, with modifications. New MechWarrior's are not expected to be military disciplined, just nice and punctual; however, increasing rank and position requires increasing ability to be responsible and willing to put time and effort into AU, and the MechWarrior's under one's command. We have fun at all times, but when it's time to get serious, members are expected to be as professional as possible, focused and dedicated to the mission.

Means of Advancement: Achievements, Awards, Positions, Brevet and Full Ranks. Your career with Armageddon Unlimited is in your hands, but the more you participate in various aspects of Armageddon Unlimited (on both the AU and MWO forums, in the game, doing things to improve AU, taking on positions of responsibility, etc), the better you will do. If you only want to be a MechWarrior, you NEVER have to go higher; if you wish to advance, however, the means exist to get you to your goal as quickly as you're willing to work hard.

Average Community Age: 21 - 47

We are looking for dedicated individuals to form a training cadre, to fill several positions within AU necessary to the proper functioning of the unit, and MechWarrior's ready to give some of themselves to advance the unit. Families and individuals, all nations (as long as you can speak English well enough or have a translator readily available), military and civilians, all belief systems (as long as you don't try to force it on anyone else), BattleTech/MechWarrior veterans and those new to the game... all are welcome.

Edited by Kay Wolf, 01 October 2014 - 10:27 PM.

#2 tracker

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:00 PM

Kay I think I remember you. I'm Tracker from the Wolves of Fenris (W.o.F.) mechwarrior 4 merc usually piloting the Shadowcat, Bushwacker and Raven. Bane of all assault mech and most heavies.

#3 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:05 PM

Tracker, did you go under any other alias' when you were playing? Of course, I'm gettin' old and the memory ain't all that good, anymore... FireStar-10, maybe?

#4 John Dozer

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:17 AM

Good to see you again Colonel, been along time.

#5 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:44 AM

Hey, there, Captain, how the heck are ya? I'm over on Facebook as Rotorhead71 or http://www.facebook.com/Rotorhead71 should get you to me, if you're there. I've also got a Facebook page up for AU if you're interested in dropping by?

Tracker, I've tried looking through my records, old MSN IM conversations, etc., and I don't remember either Tracker or Wolves of Fenris. Sorry, man, but the memory is craptastic these days. It might help if you list the leagues your guys were in, please?

Hey, Armageddon Unlimited also has a Facebook page, at... https://www.facebook...195289770547029

Edited by Kay Wolf, 05 May 2014 - 12:15 PM.

#6 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:45 AM

Added some images in Facebook for ranks, uniforms, etc. Feel free to hit the following link and look around in the albums, there. I don't know when we're intent to have a web site set up, but we do have some time to knock it out without being too formal straight away.

http://www.facebook....195289770547029

#7 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:25 PM

Alright, if you find your name in the following group of names, or the list of email prefixes after that, please contact me, either through PM here, PM on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/Rotorhead71 ), or through the link at the bottom of my sig, for the Armageddon Unlimited web page?

Spike
Harthol Dread
Boojum
Aaeonx
David Khal
LuckyCharmz
Bile
SIR_DimVolcanic
Wreckage
BlutAngel

Zidd@
xXGhost_CoyoteXx@
wolfos117@
wolf_bite@
twilight_sazuka_911@
tarscot@
spike01@
space_ghost_9@
sburch@
ryan275@
resolutedwarf@
Rel258@
Raziel1@
powerhouse109@
pezster@
nolan_sinjaria@
nik_keeling@
maverick_mw@
logen5@
kpm@
kotzbeutel@
kiss_me_im_irish@
i1crazywolf@
hjparker@
harthol@
gtarrant64@
garym@
fireshot10@
dimvolcanic@
chl9876@
arobinso@
archer@
angelofg2@
aaeonx@

#8 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:21 AM

BUMP - Updated the OP, above, 11/14/11

#9 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:50 PM

Alright, the web site is up, but it's not absolutely complete, yet. The members page (wartable.php), the ranks, and our recruitment policy pages are up, as well as the front page, of course. Hopefully, tomorrow evening or night I'll be able to have the forums up and running, as well. Take a look around and see what you think... http://www.wolvesau.net/AU/

#10 John Dozer

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:51 AM

The website is looking good. Simple and informative. I like it.

#11 Havokk

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:06 PM

Hello again Col. just dropping in, i went and registered on the forums and emailed you, wasn't sure if i needed to do the same to lightscout, if so just let me know.

#12 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:22 PM

No, you're good to go, Havokk. I will confirm you in a minute.

Thanks for the compliments, Dozer.

Edited by Kay Wolf, 01 August 2012 - 09:25 AM.

#13 Havokk

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:50 PM

np ;) thanks

#14 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:15 PM

AU Members, the Awards page is finally up and running. Feel free to take a look and, for those of you with aspirations of leadership, please read how these awards are earned? Thank you. http://www.wolvesau.net/AU/awards/

For those of you who are not members of Armageddon Unlimited, feel free to check us out, take a look at the colors, the members, the words, and the forum and, if anything pops out at you, feel free to drop me a line, we're linked from there.

Edited by Kay Wolf, 05 May 2014 - 12:18 PM.

#15 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:41 AM

BUMP! Updated OP for new web site, enlistment addy's, and for dates and minor history.

#16 Mech Wrench

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 222 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:13 PM

any chance of seeing AU_Maverick back? i served under him in MW3 as AU_Piper..

#17 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:29 PM

Mech Wrench, I don't know why I did not receive a response to this in my email at all. Please accept my apology for not responding much earlier. To be honest with you, Mav and I didn't part on such great terms; it was a matter of personal preferences, as he seemed to believe there's no longer a place on the battlefield for honor or honorable battlefield conduct, and I still do; it got out of hand. It's funny, Reverend1, who was the focus of the honor trouble we had, went to serve in Baghdad as a civilian contractor, and came back to apologize to me about how his attitude had been.

No blood, no report, but we haven't remained in contact, which is too bad. Same with Mav, haven't heard hide nor hair from him since 2004, I think.

Would I be of the correct assumption to say that he put you in AU late '99? I apologize that I don't have any records for you, but you'd still have a place with us if you want it? And, if David is willing to get past the things that took place in the past, I certainly am, so maybe we could get things running again, because he was the best Adjutant and one of the best Battalion Commanders AU had, despite his youth.

#18 SGT Unther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 337 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:57 PM

Bump

#19 SGT Unther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:16 PM

Aramgeddon Unlimited is still hiring!

Feel free to to post here or send Kay Wolf or I a PM if you are looking to join.

#20 SGT Unther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 337 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:24 PM

Update

Armageddon Unlimted is now taking part in Mechwarrior Tactics as well as MWO.

We are current still looking for new players please see our looking for thread http://mwomercs.com/...au-looking-for/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users