216 replies to this topic

#61 Newtype

• PipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 29 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:27 AM

View PostMethods, on 30 October 2012 - 03:44 PM, said:

Yes i remember fighting with you one drop.Your application has been accepted. We are glad to have you as a bondsman.

Thanks! I'll do my best and I look forward on playing with you guys.

#62 Hell Hound

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 53 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

Bump

#63 MrMasakari

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 387 posts
  • LocationThe Kerensky Cluster

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

Hmm I may be interested. Been in the Den since I was just a little lad. I was kind of just hoping for one big mash up of all us wolves fighting on the field of honor again like the good old days. (Which technically haven't happened yet :))

#64 CWSureshot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 124 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

View PostArtaire, on 08 November 2012 - 01:50 PM, said:

Hmm I may be interested. Been in the Den since I was just a little lad. I was kind of just hoping for one big mash up of all us wolves fighting on the field of honor again like the good old days. (Which technically haven't happened yet :))

I think that eventually something along those lines will happen.. hopefully. You know, there is a Clan Wolf based out of Germany i think it is. their website is www.clanwolf.net. Just thought id mention it since you are EU. We do accept eu players, i jst thought id mention it for your sake. They are also a great bunch.

#65 Enig

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 594 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

So how is this being handled with the less cooperative CW Roy who is trying to make claims to Clan Wolf?

#66 CWSureshot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 124 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

View PostEnig, on 09 November 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

So how is this being handled with the less cooperative CW Roy who is trying to make claims to Clan Wolf?

If youd like to talk with us about this topic, please pop in our TS3 channel or our Wolf Comms. I will gladly fill you in, or lack there of.

#67 miscreant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 823 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

View PostMethods, on 08 September 2012 - 07:00 PM, said:

www.ClanWolf.org

Posted Image

The Blessing of Kerensky -

Here, with the Strana Mechty wolf, we see what may be the epitome of a warrior, cunning

matched with instinct and stealth, joined with a final, terrifying attack. For this mighty

creature, I name you. You are Clan Wolf.

-Nicholas Kerensky, 2810

Clan Wolf of MWLL and MWO is openly recruiting and looking for all like minded warriors to help forge the very essence that is, Clan Wolf. Currently, we are active in Mechwarrior Living Legends and in MWO. All skill levels are welcome! From the lowest abilities to hardened veteran, we accept all into our unit as Bondsmen. Although there is an age requirement to join the Clan, as stated on the website, exceptions can be made.

With MWO in development, Clan Wolf is gathering forces and building for when the game goes live. in MWLL we have battled in a few competitive matches and have arranged smaller practices with friendly Clans. We also conduct our own practice\training sessions, generally on Saturday evenings. Beyond that, we are a bunch of military\working class guys that tell stories and joke around, while fighting alongside each other.

We are a friendly bunch so if you are reading this and are interested in joining one of the most storied Clans in Battletech, then check out our website! All contact information listed below.

Clan Wolf (US)

www.ClanWolf.org

Khan: Neon Kerensky
saKhan: Errodien Ward

Recruiter: Sureshot (Methods)

acdepaoli25@gmail.com

TeamSpeak 3 info

No Guts No Galaxy: Outreach
ip: 63.209.37.2:9196
look for the Clan Wolf channel towards the bottom.

Feel free to stop in and say hi on TS3! If you have any questions please contact us through our website forums\messaging system.

Interested in joining. My current clan is a degrading experience.

#68 JTBossHogg

Rookie

• The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

I am a proud former member of a clan wolf from about 17 years ago.lol... Played MW2 on Mplayer. was a Windows 95 game.... miss those days.

#69 CWSureshot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 124 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

View PostJTBossHogg, on 11 November 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

I am a proud former member of a clan wolf from about 17 years ago.lol... Played MW2 on Mplayer. was a Windows 95 game.... miss those days.

I too actually come from those dino days. I play MW2 netmech on Kali in mid 90s, and played all the multiplayer battletech games (on aol, gamestorm, and the 3025 open Beta).

#70 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

View PostEnig, on 09 November 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

View PostMethods, on 10 November 2012 - 02:50 PM, said:

If youd like to talk with us about this topic, please pop in our TS3 channel or our Wolf Comms. I will gladly fill you in, or lack there of.

I'll clear it up here. In my profile it says we (there are 90+ more of us) plan to run a non-canon trinary of Clan Wolf. You can also tell by my sig and our website (lunawolves.org) that we run a Merc unit right now. Does running in a mercenary corp mean we lay claim to Clan Wolf?

I don't know who told you I laid claim to the name, but they got their facts wrong.. and kudos to them, I'm sure their roleplaying clan council is quite amusing. Obviously anyone can run a Clan Wolf anything, otherwise I would have combusted when I put the Clan Wolf logo in my profile. :D

Edited by CW Roy, 12 November 2012 - 12:43 AM.

#71 Stormwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationCW Dire Wolf

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:53 AM

Come on guys, we shouldn't be fighting here.

It's gonna be all of us if there is going to be a Clan Wolf.

#72 miscreant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 823 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:20 AM

So...uh, can I join? What's the process?... just hoping to have fun with a group that shares the MW passion...and kick some *** at the same time.

Edited by miscreant, 12 November 2012 - 09:21 AM.

#73 MrMasakari

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 387 posts
  • LocationThe Kerensky Cluster

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:26 AM

View PostStormwolf, on 12 November 2012 - 04:53 AM, said:

Come on guys, we shouldn't be fighting here.

It's gonna be all of us if there is going to be a Clan Wolf.

Seyla Stormwolf.

#74 CWSureshot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 124 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

I like the way you think Stormwolf.

#75 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

View Postmiscreant, on 12 November 2012 - 09:20 AM, said:

So...uh, can I join? What's the process?... just hoping to have fun with a group that shares the MW passion...and kick some *** at the same time.

Before you join, we ask you pop your head in our TS3 channel on Outreach. There one of us will assist you in the rest of the process.

The teamspeak information can be found on our website at http://www.clanwolf.org

Edited by Aresye, 17 November 2012 - 10:50 AM.

#76 Serakek Radick

• Pip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

I'm interested in joining. What is the best way to do so?

#77 Thunder Omen

• Pip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 14 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationTent city

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

My first blood (first game) as a Clan Wolf was back in 97 when MW3 was soon to come out.. I knew I fit in as a Wolf and will prove my skills and co-op play with others. However my job I do get the time to play but not at a daily basis.

#78 CWSureshot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 124 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

View PostThunder Omen, on 20 November 2012 - 08:35 PM, said:

My first blood (first game) as a Clan Wolf was back in 97 when MW3 was soon to come out.. I knew I fit in as a Wolf and will prove my skills and co-op play with others. However my job I do get the time to play but not at a daily basis.

Greetings trothkin. A lot of us have real life obligations that, without a doubt, take priority over any video game. If you are active and making drops with us a few nights a week, that is a good start. We frown upon applicants that never show up. Although you seem to be the exception, we have people that have applied and after a month or two, never show up.

Basically what i am saying is visit www.Clanwolf.org. Register your name on the site first, then follow the steps on the application. After that is done, hop on teamspeak and introduce yourself to any Clan Wolf warrior and maybe even join in on a couple drops! I look forward to fighting beside you.

PS Most of us are usually hanging out on our Clan Wolf Comms rather than No Guts No Galaxy. (Nothing personal NGNG.)
69.195.90.101:9987 that is the ip for our private comms.

#79 CWSureshot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 124 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

View PostSerakek, on 20 November 2012 - 04:19 PM, said:

I'm interested in joining. What is the best way to do so?

Serakek visit www.clanwolf.org. Register your name first then click on the JOIN CW button and follow the steps to filling out the application. After you have completed that, when you are able to, hop on teamspeak and introduce yourself to one of the clans warriors. At that point you will be a bondsman of the clan.

#80 Poptimus Rhyme Wallace

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 329 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

*bump*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users