15 replies to this topic

#1 ChooChooBot

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 48 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:11 AM

Hello, Merc Corps! I have been a long time Battletech fan, and have been playing this Beta drifting around in the Public Beta TS servers. I am looking for a solid group of players who are very coordinated, and have a good knowledge of the game. The Mechs I run as of this patch are, My founder's Atlas Brawler, Missile Boat Catapult C-4, and a Scout Commando. As a Merc Corp that is recruiting, you may leave a recruitment post here, or a link to a Corp's recruitment thread, or send me a PM. Hope to hear from you all soon ;)

ChooChooBot

#2 TripleHex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationOut of range of your weapons

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:46 AM

ChooChooBot, please check out the Heavy Metal Brigade. I've sent you some info about us in a PM, so please check there. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to join. =)

#3 Morokth

• PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationWashington, USA

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:01 PM

We're still new and getting set up but you're more than welcome to stop by and check out The Company at http://mwothecompany.enjin.com/home

#4 Wolfclaw

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,510 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSpring, Texas

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:11 PM

Battleborn Knights would love to have you my friend. Sitting at 100 members right now, lots of active duty and former military players. Join up with us on teamspeak and group with us for a bit if you'd like to test us out.

Teamspeak info is in my sig. When you try to connect it will probably say your security level isnt high enough, just set it to 24 and you're good to go.

#5 Bloodshed Romance

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 726 posts
  • LocationFlorence, South Carolina

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:35 PM

the Sea Wolves are the funnest merc group around
"if it ain't fun, it ain't worth it"

http://mwomercs.com/...-unit-join-now/

#6 ChooChooBot

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 48 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:42 PM

Thanks for all the plugs to your clans pilots! I'm looking at them all now ;) If you have a clan and have not posted feel free to. I am looking at all my options before I make a concrete decision.

ChooChooBot

#7 Bloodshed Romance

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 726 posts
  • LocationFlorence, South Carolina

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:45 PM

the Sea Wolves are on the No Guts No Galaxy (http://nogutsnogalaxy.net/) Team Speak server and are an inclusive group, so if you want to just come drop with us a few times, you're more than welcome to

#8 G_zero

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationSin City

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:09 PM

[MUX]

http://mux.enjin.com/home

#9 ChooChooBot

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 48 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

Still mulling through the recruitment offers, will make a decision by tomorrow. Keep posting recruitment links if your Merc Corp has not done so already! I want to see all the Merc Corps I can before making a decision!

ChooChooBot

#10 Taryys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,685 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:49 PM

The Skaldborg rock! Great players here...

#11 Arthur Griffin

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:55 PM

Swing by our page, you might see something you like http://landsknechte.enjin.com/home

#12 Bad Electric

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 174 posts
  • LocationChantilly Va

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:16 PM

CCBot

We Headhunters are not "Merc", but friends of ours from old MPBT (circa 95 etc) are. they're a great group of highly skilled pilots and are going merc in this variant of the BT universe.

their page is: http://dismaldisinhe...Title_Page.html

always looking to help good skilled folks find other like minded individuals to drop with.
they run their own TS3 server and the channel info is on their page. suggest dropping with them a couple times and see if you guys click and if it is the environment you are looking for.

in the end, I wish you luck in your search. am sure you will find a good home as there are a lot of great outfits in this game. the community is strong and growing.

will see you in game some time.

~S~
Maj Bad Electric HHGD (HeadHunters Grim Determination)
Battalion 1 Commanding Officer

#13 Stonefalcon

• The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationProselytizing in the name of Our Lord and Savior the Annihilator

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:50 PM

PM sent offering membership to join The Peregrine Legionnaires.

#14 MuFasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 287 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:02 PM

Hey Choo,

You're welcome to check us out. I would invite you to come hang out with us on TS and take a few drops. See what you think, and how you fit with us and we fit with you. We are a multi game community and our TS always has people on, so swing on by!

center]Posted Image[/center]

The Relic Legionnaires are the best damn Pirates that any of the houses have been invaded by in 500 years. If your chased by the DC government or wanted for murdering and plundering on 6 different worlds. Join our team and apply to the Relic Legionnaires. Your past does not concern The Relic Legionnaires. Your actions on the field fighting with the best trained and equipped pilots is all you need know. Our history goes back 3 000 years to the French foreign Legion.

If you ever felt the need to hoist the Jolly Roger? Then feel free to apply to our very own web forums. http://relicgaming.com/ WARNING: All potential recruits must adhere to Relic Gaming's rules of conduct and screening process. Anyone who fails will not be accepted. House agents will be flushed out the nearest airlock with the rest of the garbage.

All pilots will need to qualify at present:
Active membership in the Mechwarrior Online Founders Program (Beta Access)
Minimum availability to play online with Legionnaires mates to be determined.
Great positive attitude and professionalism is expected.

#15 Landron

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 85 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:10 PM

Merc Corp Prophecy is recruiting check out our website. Link is under my sig ...........

#16 ChooChooBot

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 48 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

Thank you for all the links and pitches for your Merc Corps. I am busy with class and am having trouble with my school laptop in which I normally talk on the forums with due to it's portability. I am now checking through all of my Merc Corp offers and will choose the one best fitted to my play style. See some of you soon,

ChooChooBot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users