Important questions...

4 replies to this topic

#1 Maxxinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationDefiance Industries, Hesperus II

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:05 PM

My ADD has brought up an important question. If I made a thread in the "Off Topic" section of the forums asking the question of "Do you like pie, and if so, how much?" Would the moderators close this thread? While originally stupid, this begs the question of how much tolerance is allowed within these off topic threads. Because lets be honest, threads like this look very unprofessional and rises questions of my maturity. What do you think?

Edited by Maxxinator, 03 October 2012 - 09:07 PM.

#2 MarauderDeuce

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSouth Australia

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:15 AM

Personal opinion is that they'd only close it if it caused problems - otherwise they'll probably just ignore it like most other stuff in this forum (Off Topic).

I mean the 3-word story is up to page 101.

#3 Ducks Guts

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationAZ U.S.A.

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

This is probably the most "mature" thread I've read in a while. My answer; doesn't matter what you talk about or ask, you always get the same feedback. Answers that are questions in questions and rage/hater dumba$$e$. Pie is good, especially during holidays. Yum...

#4 Dirus Nigh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

I love pie. Today I learned that there is a kind of pie that does not have a top crust but a glaze. It had a funny name that started with G. The lady who told me about it was rather attractive.

Pie is good but cheese case is best.

Edited by Dirus Nigh, 06 October 2012 - 07:41 PM.

#5 Maxxinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationDefiance Industries, Hesperus II

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:34 PM

View PostDirus Nigh, on 06 October 2012 - 07:41 PM, said:

I love pie. Today I learned that there is a kind of pie that does not have a top crust but a glaze. It had a funny name that started with G. The lady who told me about it was rather attractive.

Pie is good but cheese case is best.

That pie sounds seriously good..
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users