#481 G is for Gamma

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 418 posts
  • LocationDr Dude, Dr Mom.

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

View PostThom Frankfurt, on 30 October 2012 - 07:51 PM, said:

Yeah you guys on the East Coast stay safe and hopefully dry. I'm not the praying time but I'll send you guys some happy thoughts.

I always had you pictures as more of a dinner time. hehe

#482 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:56 AM

I shall probably be away for awhile, at least until I learn wither or not I can get on the forums via some source where I'm going. Will most likely be on a plane to Oregon on the 14th of next month.

#483 Nor Azman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 217 posts
  • LocationPeriphery

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:08 PM

Hihi. Sending positive thoughts your way too Nomad. :(

A quick post in SnS RP. May not post as regularly as I would like but I shall try!!! :huh: Um, quick question - where are we, characters I mean, at 0900 - 1000 ++ 29 Feb? Are we at RAIV Myrmidon orTerror Dropship, Achillies Pride? Are we still at Outreach/ near Outreach or are we at deep space?
Cause accounts from character Doc, Thom, GM RS, Juri, Alexi and even Azman as to location during 0900 - 1000 ++ makes me confused. :rolleyes:

ps1 - is change always good? *looks at the new forum look* :ph34r:

ps2 - since its open beta now, will change my sig and start a one man protest. Been at beta since coming back at late aug/ early sep. Been having the dreaded MD5 Hash Patch Error since early oct. Havent been able to log in MWO game for a month. :( Have done all the suggestions posted by users and even had my ticket replied by the Devs. Nothing works. Will wave my sign - 'Fix the MD5 Hash Patch Error! The End is Nigh!!!" and occupy some place. (hopefully with a pinic basket) :D

ps3 - Though if I have to be honest, I come to MWO now for the Fan Fiction section. :wub:

ps vita - YOU MUST STAY ONI!!!! :lol:

laterz

#484 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

[color=#959595]ps vita - YOU MUST STAY ONI!!!! [/color] :rolleyes:

Will try my best to get on somehow, once I get there. Hopefully I can pull some strings either with my friends there or find a comp on campus or at a public library to use. Means I won't be able tp play MWO but perhaps I'll still be able to hit the forums.

#485 Vodkavaiator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:21 AM

View PostNor Azman, on 31 October 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

ps3 - Though if I have to be honest, I come to MWO now for the Fan Fiction section. :lol:

Game runs well on my PC, but for some reason I never really end up playing.

So I also come here mostly for the FF forums. ;)

#486 RogueSpear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,018 posts
  • LocationOn the dim edges of the map labelled only: Here be Urbanmechs.

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:45 AM

Vodka never plays because he's never played with the rest of us, and Azman only gets the hash patch error because he smokes too much of it and refuses to come talk to us :D
And play ofc.
There's free movement between the Myrmidon and Valorous (And thus the 'Pride), essentially you are all on the Myrmidon right now but it's up to yourselves whether or not you want to hang about, try and chase down Vantas/Angels/Irregulars crew/etc or head back.
On a whim a while back I decided that my Pintos have cobra bays because I'd watched too much Bab5, so transport costs by shuttle should be pretty cheap since the corvettes can just launch the shuttle and then the shuttle only needs to use a small amount of fuel on thrusters when it gets close. In theory. If no one can think of a reason why that wouldn't work, a semiregular shuttle ferry schedule can be arranged. Do try to avoid situations where we have three shuttle launches in five minutes though...

Edited by RogueSpear, 03 November 2012 - 02:45 AM.

#487 Vodkavaiator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:24 AM

View PostRogueSpear, on 03 November 2012 - 02:45 AM, said:

Vodka never plays because he's never played with the rest of us, and Azman only gets the hash patch error because he smokes too much of it and refuses to come talk to us :D

is a vodka fueled berserker.

Exactly.

#488 RogueSpear

• Legendary Founder
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:11 AM

You realize we regularly play either drunk or with drunks :P

#489 Thom Frankfurt

• 2,741 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSearounders Tavern, Port St. Williams, Coventry

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:45 PM

It always brightens my day to see posts from Azman.

#490 Nor Azman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 217 posts
  • LocationPeriphery

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

Hello all. Hope everyone is good and well. :) Just posted character azman at the mech bay. Apologize to Sparks and Macabre for cutting in between adrianna and Juri's dialogue (again). Its not intentional! :P Just wanted to post. Its been some days. Had this scene of azman in the mech bay for the whole week and just wanted it done. Finally. Also tweeked Gunthor throwing azman and him climbing the vulcan to accomadate sparks and mac's setting of zero-g. Hope it turned out okay. Um, also played with time to rope in Nomad's Doc character for any potential scene.

Um what else. Um wanted to play around with character azman's histories. If the guy was from House Liao, then he should have been exposed to taosim (the scene with the joss sticks) and if he had spent time as a lowly infantryman in the Draconis Combine then he should have been exposed to shintosim (the scene with the three claps and the kami references). Also I have always been fasinated with Comstar traditional mystic 'technomage' side (though that have been left out or phased out) and just wanted to add that too. :P Yup, character azman has mixed up sets of belief. Yet another spiritual godless merc. :D

Um, that's it I guess. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Okay lets have some music. From the korean hit, with 689 million hits and counting, lets do some Gangnam Style! Take care of yourself everyone and have a good weekend! More laterz. :ph34r:

edit. Thanks Thom. :) . Ps am working to finishing up a LnD post. Apologies to GW and LnD gang for me late posts. :P

Edited by Nor Azman, 10 November 2012 - 12:51 PM.

#491 RogueSpear

• Legendary Founder
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

Another fantastic post from Azman :)
I have the urge to write all the things now. Always love reading your stuff Az, whenever I do I always get the urge to write. You just naturally think in a way I like to write, full of all the details I always forget to actually mention. My mind works too much in events, not enough in the fine print that makes your posts so rich.
Time to go scribble :ph34r:

#492 Nor Azman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 217 posts
  • LocationPeriphery

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

Thanks RS! ;) That is why I luv about MWO fanfiction and everyone here. Whenever I go blank and have no ideas someone would post something up to carry the story that you go 'wooow. That was cool' and finally stuff begins to click in your head. Happens to me so many times I lost count when reading the posts here in MWO fanfiction :P . All I know is if you tell me to write by myself I'll only have a blank page for weeks.Really :wub: Everyone here just have great ideas that makes everything easier, and fun! :wub: Take care everybody! And start scribbling, gangnam style. B)

edit - yea, have finally returned to beta! Beat the md5 hash patch error by doing nothing but uninstalling-reinstalling day after day after day. There is no foolproof way to do things then just being stuborn. :wub: So if you guys see a busted scrapped camo COM 2D commando running around with obvious little or no piloting skills, dont forget to say Hi! (and not with your lasers... ^_^ )) Fear the commando baby! :ph34r:

Edited by Nor Azman, 10 November 2012 - 06:58 PM.

#493 RogueSpear

• Legendary Founder
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Yeah we saw you online man! You gotta join us on teamspeak sometime.
Shameless self plug, my Irregulars are recruiting and we're currently (As in write now, as I type) getting a forum online ;)

But yeah, I started a fan fic back in August. I haven't written anything for it in two months. This must be rectified! If anyone is interested in doing a fanfic for the Irregulars with me, speak up! I have events planned out loosely over a timeline, but I'm stuck on introducing characters and implementing things. Plus, someone has to reign me in before I decide that we deploy entirely in Rattler Mobile Fortresses - or the custom, steam powered, anti naval SDS mobile fortress I started designing earlier capable of firing Santa Anas...

#494 Nor Azman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 217 posts
  • LocationPeriphery

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

hihi. @Oni, apologies for the delayed reply. It should have been easy. A straight away type kind of thing. Then I got blank. Funny how the easy things suddenly becomes hard. And everytime I sat infront of me laptop I got nothing. Maybe I overthink it. Then biting on me nails for ideas, I go click on the MWO open beta icon.... and get distracted. :P Open beta is evil! Everytime I thought I was out, it pulls me back in. :P B) Honestly a real distraction when you just want to type. Maybe I go back to just scribbing with pencil and paper first. Its the knowing what to type beforehand that makes the process much easier. *nod self* *nod self*

Anyway, hope everyone is well and doing good. Take care everybody. :(

#495 Thom Frankfurt

• 2,741 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

Going out of town for the big silly turkey day. Seeing the old folks that gave me life. No internet.

I hope everyone has a great week and holiday.

#496 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

View PostNor Azman, on 20 November 2012 - 03:06 PM, said:

hihi. @Oni, apologies for the delayed reply. It should have been easy. A straight away type kind of thing. Then I got blank. Funny how the easy things suddenly becomes hard. And everytime I sat infront of me laptop I got nothing. Maybe I overthink it. Then biting on me nails for ideas, I go click on the MWO open beta icon.... and get distracted. ;) Open beta is evil! Everytime I thought I was out, it pulls me back in. :D B) Honestly a real distraction when you just want to type. Maybe I go back to just scribbing with pencil and paper first. Its the knowing what to type beforehand that makes the process much easier. *nod self* *nod self*

Anyway, hope everyone is well and doing good. Take care everybody. :D

Good to hear from you all the same will have something up after gobble gobble. Hope everyone is well

#497 RogueSpear

• Legendary Founder
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:06 AM

Unfortunately, I've just gone and broken my laptop. It'll be in for repairs for a few days, I'll have it back on Monday, hopefully.
In the meantime, get some posts up!
Durgan, kill yourself. Right now we're all waiting on that, and can't move on until you do. So stop f*cking about looking for a new game to spend 4 hours downloading and 5 minutes playing, and do some writing :P
Nomad, gonna need you to finish off your big intro to the group post, or whatever your plan was (I am exhausted and have forgotten). Let's get you integrated.
Vodka, I need your infantry participating. You're based off the Rorke's Drift, attached to the RAIV Myrmidon. The Terrors are based off the Achille's Pride on the RAIV Valorous. Traffic between the two is relatively easy to arrange, so feel free to have infantry head over to get the MechWarrior's opinions, talk tactics, run some sims, whatever.
Mac and Sparks, I'm a bit behind on my reading, but if you haven't already, can you guys work on that convo of yours? Looking forward to seeing what happens ;)
Thom, looking for more posts from Thom. He's been silent since the briefing IIRC, I'd like to see his thoughts and how he's running his unit.
Oni, I'd like to see a few posts where Alexi is a little less six year old girl, and a little more MechWarrior. I think we're treading the dangerous ground to some serious Flanderization here (Although you could be a lot better at dodging bad habits than I am!), so if we could see some more of her character, that'd be the best thing evah.
Gamma, let's see some writing. I know so little about who El Heuvo is and what he's doing, I don't know what I want to see from him. This is tragic. Correct it, show us more Egg!
Azman...You just keep doing your thing, man. It's always a hoot and we don't all die from it.
I'm going to move the plot a week from Monday/when my laptop is back, whichever comes second. If your plot isn't moved on (That includes Durgan having died), I'll wrap it up myself if it affects the overall plot - to my convenience. So I'd get to posting, if I were you ;)

#498 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

Alexi will come out more when it's time, not before. She has very good reasons behind the way she acts. Those will be revealed in time, but not before then. Besides we are not in combat or 'Mechs yet, so that seeing that side of her isn't going to happen without a contrived bit of "Meanwhile behind the scenes as Alexi pours over the weaknesses and flaws of (insert types here) various clan 'Mech designs looking for where to shoot and how is best to hack and access one from the countless reports gathered over the years from other Inner Sphere jocks..etc..etc"

Not trying to be mean or anything, but every character has a "reveal" and for her it's not the right time yet.

Edited by Oni Storm, 25 November 2012 - 12:39 PM.

#499 Thom Frankfurt

• 2,741 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

View PostRogueSpear, on 24 November 2012 - 08:06 AM, said:

Thom, looking for more posts from Thom. He's been silent since the briefing IIRC, I'd like to see his thoughts and how he's running his unit.

I did type out a quick post. It was basiclly Thom working over the various paperwork/******** that takes to run a unit and hating it. I got no prob cobbling something together if needed though... just waiting on timeline though. T is/was (haven't read anything new yet) roughly an hour ahead of everyone else...

#500 Vodkavaiator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

View PostRogueSpear, on 24 November 2012 - 08:06 AM, said:

Vodka, I need your infantry participating. You're based off the Rorke's Drift, attached to the RAIV Myrmidon. The Terrors are based off the Achille's Pride on the RAIV Valorous. Traffic between the two is relatively easy to arrange, so feel free to have infantry head over to get the MechWarrior's opinions, talk tactics, run some sims, whatever.

Gammanooob and I had an idea that might work perhaps for this, sadly I just came home after a night of drinking, fortunately my class was canceled so I am off to sleep.

Will do my best to find the American Mexican so I can post something later today/tonight/etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users