Clan RP Group?

8 replies to this topic

#1 Parish Wolf

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:17 AM

I know that the way the clans are going to be released into this universe is still up in the air, but I was wondering if anyone was interested in starting a Clan role-play group, or if there might already be one?

#2 G is for Gamma

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 418 posts
  • LocationDr Dude, Dr Mom.

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

The clans are an interesting topic for sure. The biggest issue is everyone and their brother has a favorite Clan, and unlike the inner-sphere where you can be Davion, Liao, Calderon, etc and all play together as mercenaries its harder to pull off a multi-clan RP....I think at least, i could be totally wrong.

#3 Listless Nomad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 1,573 posts
  • LocationElsewhere

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:50 AM

Do you mean an RP story telling group or do you mean a group actually playing the game? If it is the latter you might be better off in the clan/ merc corp recruiting section. If it is the former, I could be interested :P

#4 Parish Wolf

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

View PostListless Nomad, on 17 September 2012 - 09:50 AM, said:

Do you mean an RP story telling group or do you mean a group actually playing the game? If it is the latter you might be better off in the clan/ merc corp recruiting section. If it is the former, I could be interested ;)

Both. I'd like to put together a group that both role-plays and plays the game together.

#5 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:16 AM

View PostGammadin, on 17 September 2012 - 09:23 AM, said:

The clans are an interesting topic for sure. The biggest issue is everyone and their brother has a favorite Clan, and unlike the inner-sphere where you can be Davion, Liao, Calderon, etc and all play together as mercenaries its harder to pull off a multi-clan RP....I think at least, i could be totally wrong.

Well you could always go with the Dark Caste or Bandit caste and play a bunch of them. Might be interesting.

#6 Parish Wolf

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:02 PM

I was actually thinking a Solhama unit. Would explain the IS equipment.

#7 guardian wolf

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:52 AM

Hey guys, we're always looking for some good clan players over in the Clan Jade Falcon thread, even a few wolves would be welcome, as I have a plan for them.

#8 Parish Wolf

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

View Postguardian wolf, on 20 September 2012 - 05:52 AM, said:

Hey guys, we're always looking for some good clan players over in the Clan Jade Falcon thread, even a few wolves would be welcome, as I have a plan for them.

Are you talking about strictly RP or also MWO play?

#9 guardian wolf

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:18 AM

Strictly RP, and I mean this one....http://mwomercs.com/...__fromsearch__1
We are having se Falcons invade right about now, however, please submit bios to me, Spear, or Sloth901. If you get them to me, I'll forward them to the latter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users