If your looking for a Unit look no further

4 replies to this topic

#1 zpizza15

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Locationsomewhere you cant find me hehePS. its in a state called Noneya dang business

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:01 PM

Ghost Warriors Brigade is a new and upcoming merc group please check us out @ www.ghostwarriorsbrigade.enjin.com because we are always looking for new members.

#2 Cannibal Cat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

GWB currently has over 190 members.
I've been a part of GWB for a few weeks now and have rarely come online (I play at random times, as I have chronic insomnia) where there wasn't at least one other active member of the GWB ready to team up.
They (WE!) are a great bunch of guys with good sense of humor and always willing to help both newbies (FRANK!!!) and experienced players improve both their gaming and enjoyment of the game.

<--- Formerly a Frank, promoted to Steve! ;)

#3 AA Yeti

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 194 posts
  • LocationNaperville, IL

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

I looked at your site and it says you only have two members

#4 SGT Unther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 337 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:48 AM

Sorry that would be the old Website the new one is http://ghostwarriorsbrigade.com/

#5 Ohari

• PipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 70 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

Hey there, Im looking for a clan/guild to join under the Davion flag and was looking at your site and was just wondering when you guys usually play? Also I noticed you have a Stiener icon, are you all Lyrian commenwealth or just mercs? By the way I am in the Pacific time zone.

Edited by Ohari, 10 January 2013 - 11:41 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users