LFC - Hello World

3 replies to this topic

#1 Dues

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

Greetings, I'm a hardcore - solo type player. Looking for a mature clan; 18+ pref. with an older crowd. VoiP is not necessarily a must, I've one available as well. I'm a West Coast Pacific player, so I'll take slight preference to guilds in my region, however, if the community seems great, I'd be willing to play on another regions server/team. I'm currently a 2yr student at my local community college, classes take priority, though gaming is pretty much my life. I'm currently dabbling in Minecraft, league of legends, and solitaire. Until I find another game that fits my style. Games I recently purchased / tested include: Tera, Swtor, Vindictus, Eve, Dawn of Fantasy, World of Battles, and Xsyon. The list of games I've played can dribble on for ages, I look forward to looking into your guilds / communities. Thank you for taking the time for sharing your info with me.

#2 Landron

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 85 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

Hello there Dues. Just a few things first.........1. There is no such thing as clans in this game as far as people go they are known as units/lances/groups. 2. You posted in the wrong section as there is an area of the forums made just for people looking for groups to join i.e. The Hiring Hall. That whole area is just for recruitment. My Merc Corp is recruiting if you are interested. We are a gaming community and we go by the name Prophecy or in this game Merc Corp Prophecy. We have about 4 games going on right now in our community which include ........ Tera, Guild Wars 2, Minecraft as well as Mechwarrior Online.

We use mumble and really for this game voice comms is a must as you need to be able to hear your scouts talking and the group leaders orders being given. If you have interest please feel free to come check out our site the address is under my sig here ............ Have a good day.

#3 Dues

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:39 PM

View PostLandron, on 22 September 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

Ah, thanks. I've moved my post over to the Corps Recruitment for anyone interested in replying to my inquiry. From someone else's deletion, it appears the topic would fester, so I'll leave it open for an Admin to close. I'd read the first sticky topic / post, the moderator should put additional information in there.

#4 Trooper60709

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNext To Yours

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:34 PM

Dude, wrong page, for info check recruitment and info pages

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users