Hawken Pro/ Previous MW gamer pro Looking for Beta key

82 replies to this topic

#41 Vila deVere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:08 PM

You guys don't understand. This dude is a PRO. He'll kill us all!!!

:)

#42 Kobura

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 477 posts
  • LocationDeep Frozen South

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:09 PM

View PostPsychostoner, on 21 September 2012 - 12:07 PM, said:

The guy even said it up there he plays for fun! in a alpha! test test test! little kids and casuals are wasting the development of this games release.

You wanna know something absolutely stunning? I don't even play the beta :)

My machine isn't up to spec so I'm waiting until I stop moving (which this actual computer will be boxed later this week), until I get my job back, until my car comes out of the shop, and until my real life lets me.

And then I'll go back to loving the game.

#43 Psychostoner

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:09 PM

Never begged for a key. Made valid points. If you arent interested then dont go in the thread? I mean seriously its that simple.

#44 Kobura

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 477 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

View PostPsychostoner, on 21 September 2012 - 12:09 PM, said:

Never begged for a key. Made valid points. If you arent interested then dont go in the thread? I mean seriously its that simple.

I'm interested in keeping winscumming players out of my favorite franchise. We don't need you.

#45 SilentWolff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 2,174 posts
  • LocationNew Las Vegas

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:11 PM

OMG pro clanner ftl, everyone hide their women and children !!! :)

#46 RagingOyster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 462 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, Maryland

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:11 PM

View PostPsychostoner, on 21 September 2012 - 12:05 PM, said:

It's not arrogant at all. again you can CLEARLY SEE the difference between a CASUAL GAMER and a PRO GAMER. yeah have fun letting a bunch of little kids buy the founders pack and make the release of the game horrible and made for CASUALS.

What's wrong with a game that includes casual players? Not everyone lets their life revolve around their computer you know... But you must be either extremely full of yourself or just trolling to not see that your argument is invalid. If you were sponsored like you say you are, and you were a former pro MW player like you say you are im sure your sponsor would've given you $120 to buy a founders pack so you wouldn't have to ride your high horse into the lowly forums and ask the unwashed masses (read: casual gamers) for a beta key.

#47 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:13 PM

Psychstoner, you don't get it do you?

If you want to be part of the beta, then you either wait until you get a lucky draw, or you buy a founders pack. If you are such a professional tester, there was a part of the beta sign-up were you could put up your credentials. This might help you to get the lucky draw a bit sooner.

No one here cares if you are a pro-gamer in another game in the past, present or future. This is MWO and all the pro talent you might have (had) in those games mean nothing here. You are not entitled to any special treatment.

#48 Psychostoner

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:13 PM

why dont you need me? winscumming? and your calling me a troll? grow up please. again. I'm no casual little kid that wants to get in this game to just PLAY. this is WORK people.

No one here cares if you are a pro-gamer in another game in the past, present or future. This is MWO and all the pro talent you might have (had) in those games mean nothing here. You are not entitled to any special treatment.

Funny cuz you made a post. CLEARLY you care enough to post.

What's wrong with a game that includes casual players? Not everyone lets their life revolve around their computer you know... But you must be either extremely full of yourself or just trolling to not see that your argument is invalid

Exactly. I do all that. which is why all the time I spend on it PAYS OFF. and thats why im sponsered and your not. Casuals are playing a game and PAYING to get in a beta and arent contributing to the release. they just playing and wasting valuable time.

Edited by Psychostoner, 21 September 2012 - 12:15 PM.

#49 The Raptor

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 23 posts
  • LocationBetelgeuse State Prison - Maximum Security Wing

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:14 PM

Slightly off topic here but, how on earth do you survive in tribes? You must be on the blocklist of every english-speaking person whom you've been in a match with.

Back on topic, please leave and never come back. So far this game has a lot of potential and we do not need you to ruin that. Good day.

#50 Kobura

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 477 posts

View PostPsychostoner, on 21 September 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

why dont you need me? winscumming? and your calling me a troll? grow up please. again. I'm no casual little kid that wants to get in this game to just PLAY. this is WORK people.

I have my entire household rolling over here, I don't know about anyone else

My semipro WoW-player (retired) roommate is absolutely rapt with laughter

#51 Randalf Yorgen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Locationwith in 3m of the exposed Arcons rear ct

View PostPsychostoner, on 21 September 2012 - 11:43 AM, said:

Again I'm giving MY TIME. to a CLAN. I'm not paying for a unreleased game. Im not here to PLAY. I'm here to WORK and CARRY.

perhaps this isn't the community you think it is. Perhaps you should take teh nearest exit and hit the road Jack, and don't ya come back no more no more no more no more, hit the road Jack and don't ya come back no more.

And I mean that from the the bottom of my heart.

#52 Empyrean

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

View PostPsychostoner, on 21 September 2012 - 12:07 PM, said:

The guy even said it up there he plays for fun! in a alpha! test test test! little kids and casuals are wasting the development of this games release.

What sane person would PAY to test a game and NOT be open to enjoying it? There's nothing wrong with enjoying the game while testing it.

#53 Psychostoner

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:18 PM

Slightly off topic here but, how on earth do you survive in tribes? You must be on the blocklist of every english-speaking person whom you've been in a match with.

I got plenty of cluch play videos if you wanna see that PM me.

[color=#959595]perhaps this isn't the community you think it is. Perhaps you should take teh nearest exit and hit the road Jack, and don't ya come back no more no more no more no more, hit the road Jack and don't ya come back no more.[/color]

[color=#959595]And I mean that from the the bottom of my heart. [/color]

I never thought of the community in any way actually. You never had to come in this thread in the first place. so again. you can leave as well.

What sane person would PAY to test a game and NOT be open to enjoying it?

because its BACKWARDS. beta testers get PAID to help the game develop into a GOOD TESTED GAME. not the other way around.

Edited by Psychostoner, 21 September 2012 - 12:20 PM.

#54 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:19 PM

Because I read as much of the forum as I can and you looked like you are unable to grab the simple concept, that it doesn't matter what you did in the past or how good you believe you are. I know, I am just to kind!

#55 RagingOyster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 462 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, Maryland

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:19 PM

Exactly. I do all that. which is why all the time I spend on it PAYS OFF. and thats why im sponsered and your not. Casuals are playing a game and PAYING to get in a beta and arent contributing to the release. they just playing and wasting valuable time.

Because clearly by GIVING THE DEV TEAM $$$ they aren't contributing right? That statement just proved to me that you don't know what your talking about. and wasting time? Whos time? Not mine, not yours and not the dev teams.... explain how people playing the game is bad for the game?

#56 Randalf Yorgen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Locationwith in 3m of the exposed Arcons rear ct

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:20 PM

View PostPsychostoner, on 21 September 2012 - 12:18 PM, said:

I got plenty of cluch play videos if you wanna see that PM me.

I never thought of the community in any way actually. You never had to come in this thread in the first place. so again. you can leave as well.

No, as a founder I quite like it, I'm just taking a break from testing/playing. Oh btw I did report you a few minutes ago

cheers

#57 MyCatTequila

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:21 PM

I like him, can we keep him? I'm sure he's house trained really.

#58 DrHat

Com Guard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 260 posts
  • LocationDenmark, capital area

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:22 PM

[Moderator Notice]

Gentlemen, we have a Code of Conduct that needs to be adhered to, please remain in compliance with it.

Secondly, beta access is provided by PGI and/or IGP at their discretion.

#59 DJMarine

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 99 posts

Want to 1v1 in Tribes pro?

#60 Psychostoner

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Because clearly by GIVING THE DEV TEAM $$$ they aren't contributing right? That statement just proved to me that you don't know what your talking about

blindly giving money to a game you havent played or tested yet is stupid.

Because I read as much of the forum as I can and you looked like you are unable to grab the simple concept, that it doesn't matter what you did in the past or how good you believe you are. I know, I am just to kind!

Look up the word reputation.

No, as a founder I quite like it, I'm just taking a break from testing/playing. Oh btw I did report you a few minutes ago

I never did anything bad so please report me to prove how immature you are. Thank you.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users