while we are enjoying

4 replies to this topic

#1 Bluey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • LocationAnatolia

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:14 AM

While we are enjoying new sets of videos,info and screenshots *Turns cam to Battlefield community* are suffering.February patch delayed to end of the spring and further more; community being told "We can make you a surprise about realese in middle of spring" Dice shown their new DLC content which not much to look at but its realese date is middle of summer.

Tho name and shame on hackers were not allowed in Battlefield 3 ,some third party companies and player supported hacker lists ,improved player numbers. Total daily Bf3 players *PC/Xbox/Ps3* close to 200 000 from 10 million sold copies.

I once joked about MW:O will come out when Bf3 got patched.Joke about to become truth.

Edited by Bluey, 08 March 2012 - 10:15 AM.

#2 GaussDragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:40 AM

My ongoing problem is the CPU/GPU spikes every few seconds that cause hiccups. I don't experience it on high settings so much as I do on Ultra. But I know for a fact that I have the hardware to run it no problem. I did some googling and a lot of people have the issue but no one has really discovered a fix for it. It's annoying as hell.

#3 Bluey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • LocationAnatolia

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

View PostGaussDragon, on 08 March 2012 - 10:40 AM, said:

My ongoing problem is the CPU/GPU spikes every few seconds that cause hiccups. I don't experience it on high settings so much as I do on Ultra. But I know for a fact that I have the hardware to run it no problem. I did some googling and a lot of people have the issue but no one has really discovered a fix for it. It's annoying as hell.

Man it took them 3 months to make a patch lol

#4 Risky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationPanhandle, Florida.

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

So, are you saying Battlefield will stay near dead because of the release of MWO open beta or that it will steal away possible MWO players?

Personally, I think it's hilarious that BF3 is dying so fast. The game was an incredible piece of ****.

#5 pursang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts
  • LocationSurrey BC, Canada

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:22 PM

Not to be a downer here, but why should people here be concerned over a generic military shooter like BF3?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users