The 12th Vegan Rangers must be an angry lot.....

8 replies to this topic

#1 Mason Grimm

Com Guard / Technician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:21 AM

What does a Vegan eat?

This is perhaps the most common question about veganism. A vegan diet includes all grains, beans, legumes, vegetables and fruits and the nearly infinite number of foods made by combining them. Many vegan versions of familiar foods are available, so you can eat vegan hot dogs, ice cream, cheese and vegan mayonnaise.

Hell, I'd be angry too if that was all my Regimental Quartermaster would allow me to eat!!!!

"Nothing that came with things that have eyes".

Have you ever had a vegan cake before or a vegan icecream cone? Seriously! I tried dating a Vegan once and I swear she musta been a drill instructor in the 12th Vegan Rangers cause this stuff is enough to make anyone cold and bitter.

OK ok ok ok ok ok ok, I'm only poking a little fun. Put the tomatoes away (BTW, can you guys eat those?!?!?)

#2 SquareSphere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  • LocationIn your clouds, stealing your thunder

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:26 AM

ah hem (from our wiki)

http://wiki.mechlivi...h_Vegan_Rangers

The 12th Vegan Rangers live by four main codes of behaviour set out in Loran's book:
  • A Ranger lives simply and honestly without delusions or manias
  • A Ranger values loyalty, but does not follow others blindly
  • A Ranger must serve people, and not corporations
  • Above all, a Ranger must be free to follow his own destiny.

and to answer

First, The 12th Vegan Rangers are Not Vegans as many think. The Rangers, as individuals, do eat meat and animal products, As forcing them to strictly eat vegetable and plant matter would be a defiance of the rangers code. The name comes from the story of the Rangers originating from the star system Vega above.

#3 wwiiogre

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • LocationNorth Idaho

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:28 AM

There is no such thing as soy milk, its not an animal with a mammary gland so in reality it is Soy Juice but that sounds disgusting and who would drink juice from a bean. But hey, lets call it something else so people can feel better about their choices. Was married to a mostly vegetarian and believe it or not some of the vegetarian food with enough spice and salt is mostly edible.

I thought Vegans ate vegetarians, but I guess I was wrong. Besides vegetarians are better bbq'd.

:)

chris

#4 Hartsblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 772 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:29 AM

If I had a C-bill for every vegan joke, I could keep the Units in Assaults time Kingdom come... :)

Thanks Square!

#5 Mason Grimm

Com Guard / Technician

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwww ya'll go and spoil my mood by pointing out this has been done before.... :)

Just a tiny little nugget here but "A Ranger must serve people, not Corporations". By the very definition of being a Mercenary Company (and having Company Coffers etc. etc.) are you not Incorporated? Thus a Corporation?

I know I know, red herring!

#6 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:15 PM

Wait, you mean the warriors of the Ghost Regiments aren't actually descendants of Caspar? :o

#7 Dihm

• 3,312 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationPlanet Trondheim

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:01 AM

View PostMason Grimm, on 13 April 2012 - 12:11 PM, said:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww ya'll go and spoil my mood by pointing out this has been done before.... :angry:

Just a tiny little nugget here but "A Ranger must serve people, not Corporations". By the very definition of being a Mercenary Company (and having Company Coffers etc. etc.) are you not Incorporated? Thus a Corporation?

I know I know, red herring!

"Corporations are people my friend."

#8 veretax

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

I thought They are Vegans because they were formed in the System 'Vega' hence Vegan Rangers.

#9 Roland Archer

• PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:38 PM

View PostHartsblade, on 13 April 2012 - 11:29 AM, said:

If I had a C-bill for every vegan joke, I could keep the Units in Assaults time Kingdom come... Posted Image

Thanks Square!

As a Vegan for over ten years let me say that if I had a c-note for every vegan joke i've heard repeated by every equally ignorant ***(donkey) *******(hillbilly), well..... it's always funny how smug they seem at their assumed originality.

Seriously?!?!? you cant say *******? red n eck?

Edited by Roland Archer, 23 September 2012 - 08:41 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users