7 replies to this topic

#1 $imon Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 272 posts
  • LocationYour sisters house eating her cookie & drinking her milk

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:43 PM

ok so ive never play MWLL but since MWO is coming out i wont to get up to speed on my mech piloting but when i tryed to install MWLL it said some thing about needing "crysis wars" what is this an can some one help me figure it out....i know that crysis wars is a game but do i need to get it in order to install an play MWLL, is MWLL free, is crysis wars free?

#2 Kaemon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts
  • LocationMN

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:48 PM

should be moved to off topic

http://wiki.mechlivi...to_Install_MWLL

I think it's the single reason why more people don't play, it's a bit of a PITA to install (but they've done what they can, being a mod and all).

#3 Sesambrot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 862 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:51 PM

MWLL is a modproject for Crysis Wars, which is basically the multiplayercomponent of Crysis Warhead. Unfortunately it's not free, but only costs about 10-15 bucks on steam, which is well worth it if you ask me.
Since it's a mod, you'll have to have Crysis Wars installed and patched in order to install and play MWLL, but for further questions I would suggest you go to the MWLL forums, or the wiki Kaemon already posted...

#4 $imon Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 272 posts
  • LocationYour sisters house eating her cookie & drinking her milk

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:30 PM

ok thanx guys so ill forget about MWLL but what about MW4 i downloaded it the other day but i cant seem to get in to a multiplayer match i.e. no match's show up dose any one know what to do to fix this......instintaction an hosting games with only me an 15 other boots get broing real fast

#5 Dirk Le Daring

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,083 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:12 PM

View PostSimon Osis, on 09 March 2012 - 01:30 PM, said:

ok thanx guys so ill forget about MWLL but what about MW4 i downloaded it the other day but i cant seem to get in to a multiplayer match i.e. no match's show up dose any one know what to do to fix this......instintaction an hosting games with only me an 15 other boots get broing real fast

check out the MekTek site

#6 ENDMYSUFFERING

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 180 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:08 PM

Crysis Warhead is only $10 on Origin right now if anyone wants to get the mod while we wait for MWO. I can't, as I just bought Battlefield 2 and I can't get more than one game every quarter, apparently. That and it's M. :D However, (Only joking! ... Mostly) I'm open to someone buying it for me on steam for $20. ;) As much as I'd love to play a decent mechwarrior game, I can't until summer D`:

#7 VegetaL

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 73 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:10 PM

hey Simon i know exactly what the problem is, did you download via MTX? if so there is a problem that needs to be fixed by..going into Regedit going to HKEY_CURRENT_USER scroll down till you find mektek.net open Mekmatch in this file u will c (Default)/REG_SZ/(valuenotSet) under that u will c a file called Zoneserver right click on it and it modify under Value data plz type in kurita.mektek.net then hit ok and you will be able to play online sorry for the poor post i'm on my phone at work

Edited by VegetaL, 12 March 2012 - 05:11 PM.

#8 Gremlich Johns

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:09 PM

Dood, if you watch steam, you may find Crysis Warhead (which comes with Crysis wars) for under $10!! c'mon, it is only the cost of two Starbucks coffees or a large whopper meal.

easy peasie!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users