Time Zones

4 replies to this topic

#1 Wingit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

Before we all get carried away with this game. Can "Clans" etc. Please state their Time Zone!
I, and possibly others can't be bothered to scroll through 100 plus recruiting postings just to find out at the last second that they are primarily USA/Aus TZ's.

OK, what does this mean to a UK based player?

Simply look at the TZ difference!
Example: USA/UK......Anywhere between 5 and 8 hours!

So, this means that (on a weekend), players in the USA start playing at; lets say 2pm.

2pm in USA is anything from 7pm. to 8pm. UK time.

Just saying!

#2 Mason Grimm

Com Guard / Technician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:30 PM

Moving this to Merc Recruiting since it doesn't really fit here in General.

#3 TataLebuj

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • LocationDhaka, Bangladesh

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:33 AM

Yes, but his point is valid. I'm currently in Bangladesh and will be for a few years. I've looked through 30 posts so far only to find out it's a US or European group that is way outside of my timezone. I'd like to find a group that's interested in tactical gameplay without the kiddie BS of hardcore hierarchy. So an adults group, but focused on the fun of winning.

Cheers,

#4 Nor Azman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 217 posts
  • LocationPeriphery

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

Hey Baya! :P Its good to see a Bangladesh player, TataLebuj. In my line of work I am fortunate to come across Bangladeshis. Mostly from the construction industry. Very very industrial, hardworking people, always a smile on their faces and very very very polite. Again am fortunate. Been scouring the forums meself. From our side of the woods, I've seen some singaporeans, malaysians, I think I saw a japanese, (wonder where all the south koreans are?), but so far there is a healthy community of australian players, charging in with their calvary kangaroos! :D It goes to show Battletech and Mech Warrior is global baby! :o Stay froggy TataLebuj. You might be an exception for a bit by hey being a little different is neat. :)

#5 Maltduck

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

what ever tz u in there will be players...... what i am wateing for is when do we get to mech up in the end all this talk and no play is bull **** release the game lets play

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users