• Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:43 PM

Posted Image
www.nogutsnogalaxy.net

Podcast #18 is LIVE!

Thanks again to everyone who showed up for our live studio audience, we appreciate it. Tonight we covered Daeron’s adventures at GDC & all the Mechwarrior: Online & Tactics & Mektek SAT goodness! The March book of the month is: Mercenary’s Star so grab the book and get to reading! Get to listening, but be warned… your pants may need washed afterward!

#2 TimberJon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:53 PM

Awesomeness. Thanks Team.

#3 Morgana

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 647 posts
  • LocationCleaning 10-year old dust out of Cockpit!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:36 AM

Great podcast guys. I was particularly intrigued with the Mechwarrior: Tactics discussion. Although I admit, I'm not a turn-based game fan, the fact that one could actually play up to 5 different games during the same time period was quite an eye-opener. It was good to hear that the player was able to set the actual "turn" time, so that one could play one game, say, that "turns" every 30 seconds, while playing others set at a longer lengths (ie, 3-hours, 24-hours, etc). This is going to be so handy to those who so want to play MW but are limited to time restraints. So no matter what your game-play style may be (between MW:T and MWO), if you have 10-20 minutes, you will get a chance to get your Mech fix in. Looks like IGP has the best of both worlds figured out.

#4 Morgana

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 647 posts
  • LocationCleaning 10-year old dust out of Cockpit!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

not only a shout out, but the first shout out! You should put that sig back up, then change it back once Podcast #19 gets posted.

#5 Alekseyev

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:08 PM

hah!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users