Will "Official" companies be allowed

24 replies to this topic

#21 Jeremiah Rose2

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:47 PM

I hope that the developer creat the real units so that you can join them ELH or the Davion Guards and fight at their place in the history.

For persons who want to make their on they should can creat their own mercs(with own new names) and get contracts with the houses.

Because i nerver want to see how the Davion Heavy Guards fight for the house Liao.

#22 I R O N

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationArizona

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:21 AM

:)

#23 AdamBaines

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:28 AM

View PostKintaro Matosi, on 02 November 2011 - 11:51 AM, said:

ok, I'm not saying there's anything WRONG with you guys wanting to, but I don't think you'd want to see 30 different versions of "Wulf's Drraaggoonn's" out there. (name deliberately misspelled to show what people might do.)

in any MMO, there's gonna be some need for people in charge to limit things. I just want to know from the Devs what they're going to allow and what they're not gonna allow.

if they allow the big names to exist? sure, I might wanna get in on being in one of the "official" companies... if not? I have a couple of names that are near and dear to me within my time playing Battletech... and if I can create them, a win for me.

I've been playing MMO's for about 8 years now. watched them rise and fall. I know what's expected, I just wanna see Piranha's "ground rules".

Im on the same page as you Kintaro. We will just have to see if Dev will structure Cannon units and have players join them and run them from there, or if it will be a free for all where there are 15 units calling themselves some sort of version of ELH, The Dragoons and etc.

#24 AdamBaines

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:28 AM

View PostJeremiah_Rose, on 05 November 2011 - 01:47 PM, said:

I hope that the developer creat the real units so that you can join them ELH or the Davion Guards and fight at their place in the history.

For persons who want to make their on they should can creat their own mercs(with own new names) and get contracts with the houses.

Because i nerver want to see how the Davion Heavy Guards fight for the house Liao.

Amen

#25 Xake

• PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationThe Rift (MICHIGAN)

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:14 PM

View PostCoffiNail, on 02 November 2011 - 12:46 PM, said:

I will be Clan Ghost Bear... no exceptions.

I actually want to be part of the RFF and fight alongside CGB.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users