My Suggestion

8 replies to this topic

#1 zStorm

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:28 PM

I was thinking the you should have a eject button that allows you to get out and be in a first person shooter and fight off the other team or just hide. also there should be a gaget that lockes on the the other player and makes him eject but the advantage of the shooter would be that they get a emp so thats my idea hope the dev gets to see this.

#2 Death Blossom

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

View PostzStorm, on 19 March 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

I was thinking the you should have a eject button that allows you to get out and be in a first person shooter and fight off the other team or just hide. also there should be a gaget that lockes on the the other player and makes him eject but the advantage of the shooter would be that they get a emp so thats my idea hope the dev gets to see this.

Huh?

#3 Alaric Wolf

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:42 PM

Welcome to the forums? :) And No, the goal of the game is Mech to Mech combat. No pilots running around on the field, you fight and die in the chair. Have you seen what a mech can do to PBIs?

#4 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:00 PM

MechWarrior Living Legends allows you to eject, should look that up.

#5 Alaric Wolf

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:08 PM

Thats true CoffiNail.

Mind you zStorm, don't expect having a weapon or item that makes other players eject.. do it the old fashioned way. Damage them... lots and lots of damage.

#6 Rattlehead NZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts
  • LocationAuckland New Zealand

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:11 PM

While that would be cool, but as a Battlefield 3 Mod. Not so much as this is focused heavily on battlemech combat.

#7 Kaemon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts
  • LocationMN

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:11 PM

That's going to go very, very badly for you when the scout mechs see you running around outside of your mech.

We call that game 'Squish the Meat Bug'.

Edited by Kaemon, 19 March 2012 - 07:12 PM.

#8 Jake Valeck

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationNV

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

stepped in locust pilot -10% speed

gg

#9 Mason Grimm

Com Guard / Technician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

Closing this thread.

Pilots will not be able to get out of their mechs, willingly or otherwise, at least for the foreseeable future.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users