WE HATE CLANNERS

40 replies to this topic

#21 Shikari

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationNew Andery

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:26 AM

We hate clanners. the crusaders see you and shoot you. Wardens (clanners they believe they must protect the inner sphere) also shoot you like. as they are essential player in the plot, which are also great warriors with an enviable sense of honor (all MechWarrior recognizes and appreciates the honor) but ....... hell, the only clanner Pacific is the one dead, you want to talk with one of them peacefully? Kill it and you can do. anyone else think so?

I must clarify that I am speaking as a citizen of the inner sphere sees CLANNER and the overall image they have, I hope to sing my idea. - WolfDragon Ghost

Clanner Pacific? ‘Got me there with whatever that means.
You hate us? Good. ‘Cose when we’ll be rolling all over your dominions, your hate will be our strength. ;)

#22 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:50 AM

But Glory is correct, We do love you.. We love to take you as bondsman and make you do labour work.

But it is very amusing to be all 'UGH I HATE DEM CLANERS!' and have A Timber Wolf and NovaCat in your sig. I would be thinking you are jealous you are just a freeborn cub. If you work hard and make keep my Mech polished (Under the watchful eye of my OmniMech's master Tech) and listen like a good cub, perhaps we can work out for you to be abtakha and pilot some near scrap BattleMech on some backwater planet, quiaff?

#23 WolfDragon Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 117 posts
  • LocationSleepingforrest

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:29 PM

you know it's funny? the fact out of the inner sphere for fear of the coming war. develop weapons for 300 years to return CAUSING A WAR in the inner sphere considered superior warriors to defeat all BattleMech (even when you fight with a big lead) before being defeated in an insignificant planet called Tukaiyid, fighting old mechs, just because these old mechs were somewhat better than they faced before .... and then in your own game at home, definitely lose because you do not have any advantage. (superior warriors?) from that point of view the clanners are fun :huh:

#24 WolfDragon Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 117 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

View PostChalybsUmbra, on 20 March 2012 - 01:54 AM, said:

Clan Wolf understands your hatred and wishes to conquer you first, so you will not hurt yourself against the less benevolent clans.

You have nothing to fear, are out of my black list

#25 xKiNGx

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationOn the Internet

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:37 PM

View PostListless Nomad, on 19 March 2012 - 09:47 PM, said:

Woah - im not sure this is the right forum for this - unless you are trying to start up an anti clan merc group. Also, do we have a native language thread for you? You message might come across a little more clearly in your native tongue. Just trying to help :huh:

Aim for the meat save the metal :P

#26 WolfDragon Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 117 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:42 PM

View PostWolfbite, on 20 March 2012 - 02:53 AM, said:

And thats you Black listed from the Sea Fox sales list... If you have any complaints please direct it to our customer services.

Yours sincerely,
saFactor Wolfbite

do not worry, I have a very good credit history in TUKAIYID! They have interesting things and my provider is COMSTAR, have everything I need, if I like some of the clanners kill the owner and taketh from your bones

#27 Wraith 1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:03 PM

You are going to be so preoccupied directing hatred towards us that it will be exceedingly simple to conquer you in August.

#28 WolfDragon Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 117 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:32 PM

View PostWraith-1, on 21 March 2012 - 06:03 PM, said:

You are going to be so preoccupied directing hatred towards us that it will be exceedingly simple to conquer you in August.

Sure you can try, even better when you start the inavasion I will meet you first, let me write your name ... ready, you're the second my black list

#29 WolfDragon Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 117 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:58 PM

View PostMason Ventris, on 20 March 2012 - 03:50 PM, said:

I think he meant this

http://youtu.be/iZVbVvZqBJM

something like this .... the guy looks like a clanner (even with the attitude) do not see it? hateful

#30 Damon Howe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:21 PM

View PostWolfDragon Ghost, on 20 March 2012 - 04:23 PM, said:

Technically speaking who told you that there are two mech's clan? It is assumed that they have never seen before XD

Look, I'm really sorry, but I read this when I first woke up, in the middle of the day, after dinner, after a shower, and after downing several beers...and your grammar still makes no sense to me.

#31 WolfDragon Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 117 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:03 AM

View PostDamon Howe, on 21 March 2012 - 07:21 PM, said:

Look, I'm really sorry, but I read this when I first woke up, in the middle of the day, after dinner, after a shower, and after downing several beers...and your grammar still makes no sense to me.

Hahahaha sorry, I'm not good at making jokes (I think that this was not the problem) I mean, technically it is not racism

#32 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:57 AM

View PostWolfDragon Ghost, on 21 March 2012 - 02:29 PM, said:

you know it's funny? the fact out of the inner sphere for fear of the coming war. develop weapons for 300 years to return CAUSING A WAR in the inner sphere considered superior warriors to defeat all BattleMech (even when you fight with a big lead) before being defeated in an insignificant planet called Tukaiyid, fighting old mechs, just because these old mechs were somewhat better than they faced before .... and then in your own game at home, definitely lose because you do not have any advantage. (superior warriors?) from that point of view the clanners are fun :D

You have no concept. Sorry, to early for a rage post. But you just look at the picture like a blind laborer.

#33 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:15 AM

View PostWolfDragon Ghost, on 20 March 2012 - 03:15 PM, said:

ok, ok, my signature has two clan mechs, I never said I hated clanners technology.

To hate clans is one thing and clan technology another? Beat them with pure IS technology or you are nothing better as the clans.

#34 WolfDragon Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 117 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

View PostKarl Streiger, on 22 March 2012 - 05:15 AM, said:

To hate clans is one thing and clan technology another? Beat them with pure IS technology or you are nothing better as the clans.

true, if I'm not playing the role of clanner, I beat them with pure IS technology

#35 Meth0s

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:31 PM

Look everybody, I made gumbo!

#36 Extremist

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationIn your Mech

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:42 PM

Fools. Honour is for the dead, glory is for the living and the clans taking.

We're coming.

#37 NotNewHere

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 99 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

U may want to avoid telling people your home address... Including me

Edited by Nightwish, 31 March 2012 - 01:52 PM.

#38 Extremist

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationIn your Mech

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:00 PM

Don't worry, the clans will be coming to see you all too soon. All too soon for you that is.

#39 WolfDragon Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 117 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:21 PM

Thanks guys, enjoy talking to you and your answers, it is not racist, it's just fun, come claners, I will have one year of practice when they come, I promise to be a challenge,

#40 Androclese

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:30 PM

View PostWolfDragon Ghost, on 19 March 2012 - 09:28 PM, said:

We hate clanners. the crusaders see you and shoot you. Wardens (clanners they believe they must protect the inner sphere) also shoot you like. as they are essential player in the plot, which are also great warriors with an enviable sense of honor (all MechWarrior recognizes and appreciates the honor) but ....... hell, the only clanner Pacific is the one dead, you want to talk with one of them peacefully? Kill it and you can do. anyone else think so?

I must clarify that I am speaking as a citizen of the inner sphere sees CLANNER and the overall image they have, I hope to sing my idea.

So do I, buncha stick-up-their-butt crybabbies. *hic*

Wait.. who were we talking about again?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users