15 replies to this topic

#1 Korbyn McColl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 402 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:01 PM

Just wanted to make a quick post thanking the Moderators for creating this forum. It will definitely be nice to have someplace where we merc units can hang out and BS without cluttering up recruiting! Thanks!

#2 Garth Erlam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • YouTube: Link
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:02 PM

<3

#3 Wriddle

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:32 PM

View PostDevil Man, on 21 March 2012 - 01:01 PM, said:

Just wanted to make a quick post thanking the Moderators for creating this forum. It will definitely be nice to have someplace where we merc units can hang out and BS without cluttering up recruiting! Thanks!

You're supposed to say "First!" and then never post in this forum again. -1 interwebz to you sir.

#4 FinnMcKool

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,600 posts
  • Locationunknown

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:50 PM

yes thank you.

Will the Moderators cut us Mercs a little slack , seeing this is for Mercs and all?

<p class="author_info" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 15px; padding-right: 10px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; width: 155px; float: left; text-align: center; color: rgb(149, 149, 149); font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 15px; background-color: rgb(25, 25, 25); ">
[color=#777777]
Community Master[/color]
  • Posted Image
  • Members
  • Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
  • 1,239 posts
  • [color=#505050]Location[/color]At Home Depot, browsing the plumbing isle

[color=#959595]

625][color=#A4A4A4]
Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:15 PM[/color]

• You have found the Corner of a Roundhouse.
  • DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
  • You can copy and paste it elsewhere, but DO NOT reply to this thread.
The Friends-and-Family Beta started on Friday, March 23 at the order of Primus Russ Bullock (DirectiveFFInclusiveBeginImmediately20T-30).

This was broadcast by Kyle on Friday the 23rd at 2:16pm

FIRST DATA CACHE DESTROYED, THIS IS THE ONLY REMAINING LOCAL COPY!

Also, exactly 30 minutes later at 2:45pm, Kyle posted a secure transmission that was removed later that day with no records of its deletion. The transmission was mostly random numbers, but with one possibly-sensible string at the end.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:45 PM
[PARTIALLY DECRYPTED TRANSMISSION REPOSTED]

]̸̙͔͈͙̲ͭ̽ͧ̎ͪ͗̈͂ͮͧ̅̑͌͂̾͜͞͞R̷̵͆̇̓̀͗̊̇̅̎͐̾͂͊ ҉̡̮̖̞̥̱͇̞̫̮̠̼̖ n̒̈́́͏ ҉͈͕̯̝̺̥ͅͅJ̤̤͉̭̫̞̤̳̹̤̼̪̼̜̱̘͌̌̑̏̓͘p̶̡̢͙̰͍̰͔͖͙̯͑́̿̈́͌̌̈̑̎̃̂͐̒ͯ͌̂̿͌̕Z̘̰͉͉̺͎͍͙̻͉̙̘͔̾̓̄ͬ̌ͣͨ̓̐ͩ̀͊͊͒ͮ̃ͮ̀͡Ẅ̪̣̠̺̭̗̙͖́͐̈́ͭͩ̽ͣͬ͝͝ͅͅ5̷͉̟͍͕͈̪̟̘̳͎̼͍̭͈̣̗̟̪ͧ̐ͣͩ̓̄ͪ̽͂̓̓̀̊̈́́ͫ́͟͜k̡̈́̊ͧ̋̎̽ͥ̌͊͆̀̎̽ͯͮ̓ͬͥ͘͡͏̜̠̠̩̘͕͓͕̭c̡̧̻̦̼̗͙͈̣̙̟̺̩̦̫̓̉͛͆̇̓̑̏̅͒̒͂͘̕0̴̨̪̯̦̦͔̥̘̻̼̰̥̙͉̙̭̩̼͐̃̍ͦͣ̊̿̈̉ͫͭ̀͂̔ͮ͑̈́ͪ͢͝͞Fͪ̽͌͂ͬ̐͏͖̦̯̜̹̜͔̭͉͓̫̤͚̰̯̼̻͎͖́͝u͛̒͋̆ͣ͛̒̂̋ͭͫ͊ͤ̑͐ͨ͏̘̻͔̩̩̤̰͇͜Z̡̧̧̬̤̝͇͉̲͍̹̤̈̆͋̍ͦ̑ͭ̆͘͡ͅͅȨ̡̝̘̣̙͓̼ͩ̑̈́̂̉ͩ̎ͥ͗̕Z̶̶̡̨̞̯̩̙̓ͫ̅ͦ͂͐̑̇͛̒ͣͩ̽h̶̖̜͚͕͚̐ͪ̏ͫͧͭ͋̆̆̉͒ͣ̓͊̐̐̃ͣ͠b̷̷͋̋̌͑̀͞͏̺͈͎̹̥̮W̢̯̻̞̮̆̎̈́̏̾̈́̃̄̔͘l̶̢̩̤̤̫̟͔̰͓̳̲̞͖̯̞̳͗̅̔̑̒̽̎ͣ͗͋͒̐́͘͢s̷͕̺̖̹̠ͮ̀̂ͤ̾ͥ͌̏́ͬ̎͐͂̅̓͒̀͡͡e̢̧̡̜̬̱͚̼͇̗̹̱̜͈̤̭̣ͨͯ̋ͧ̒̉ͭ͐̂ͨ͑̀ͅŲ̴̨̘͉̤̲̫̲̜͕̠͕̙̟̜̣͑ͨ̈̊͛ͧ̍ͧ͗̂ͪ̽̽ͯ̊͠͝ļ̧̞̹͍̣̐ͯ͂͂ͦ͌̓͑ͨͪͥ͗͑̌̇̈́̀̀̚ͅŭ̶̦͔̮̠̭̥̰͕̱̤̖̹͈̏̄̃ͩ́͋̀̈̑̚͡Z̶̵̸͛ͯ̾ͧ͋̐̓́҉̤͇͍͔̻̬̭̩̝̻͍̠̞̙m̴̡̗̳̥̥̈́̆͆ͯͯ̎ͮͥͪ̓ͨͫ̈̈́͆̑̃͢9͆̒ͪ̇͊͐̒́͌ͦ̈́͞͞͏͈̯͎͎̹̻̤̮̖̝̝͔͔̟̩8̛̼̗͈͚̍ͭͨ͂ͥ͛͒͂͑̐̋ͮ̓́U̷̷̬͎̘̹̬͉͉̽̃͂̉͛͊̿̑͑͘͟͝ͅĤ̴͔̳͇̣̰̟̇̆̎ͥ̀̚͠J̧̘͔͖͈̯̮̺̥̩͈̹̯̱͗̊͗̄͂̄͋͋̕͝͞p̴̸̧ͨ̅̃̿̑̅ͮ̿́ͬ̎̔͌͐͒̏͏̷̘̳͎̖̗ͅb̻̞̲̤̙̜̬̔̍ͤ̇̉͛ͦ̆͑̌͗ͥͣͥ̌ͭ͋̚̚͟͢͝͝X̷͚̤͕̫͈̘̜̞̉͑ͤ͊̈́ͣ͑ͨͩͬͥ̂̾̈͡V̵̵̧̹͚̲͓̺̘͔̘̦̙͍͒ͪ̉̓͊̊ͪ͋̀̇ͬ̑ͬ̔̀́̚z̛͒̿͋̆ͤ̈́̀͝͏̖͖͍I͐̇̊͂̀̏́̂͏̵̢͚̼̰̙̺̦̙̕Ḟ̲̲̻̦͖͙̲̙͇̳͂ͪͥ̇̈̋̄͒̏ͩ͒̐̋̿̐͝͞J̷͉̘̣̘̗̯͉̩̭͚̱̱̳̹͖̤̓ͫͧ͌ͦ̃͛͆ͭ͘͡1̨̡̱̙̝̭̗͍̦͍̼̜̰̭̣̻̉̈ͬc̶̡̛̼͔̟̱̫̹͎͔̫̻̟̘̭͉̤̊ͪͩ͂ͦ͜͜3̰̘͔͖̤̙̹̺̖̘͈̰̗̼̬͚̘͑̈̔͌͜͠ͅM̵ͨ̑͗ͥ͆ͭ̉̍̉̎͋͌̚͟҉̢̺̙͍͚̮̻̝̰͕̰̙̣̦͕̩͎͔̩g̵͙̹̫̰͓̭̣̣̮͙͇͎͈͓̭̿̑̅̃̀̽̿̒̽̎̒̿̚̕Q̸̪̳̫̺͎̝̗̗̠͖̘̠̩̬̝̠̹͂ͯ͛̋ͬ̔̑̃͘ͅnͦ̓͛ͩ͋͐ͩͧ̍̒̂́͠͏҉͇̙̟͈͘V̴̨̯̺̰͕̥̼̝̥ͣ̾ͯ͗̇͞s̷̸̖̬̙͕̜̝̬̦͍̯̙̞̀͌̐ͬ̿̃̄ͦͣ͋ͭ̍̊̚͢b̡̆̈̑̾̓̑̉̂ͮ̊͗͏͕̘̠̪̹̗̜͓̤̙͝G̢̭̖̮̰̩͂ͫͯ̾͛̈́ͩ͜͢͡9̸̧̨̟͕͓͚̝̣̩̭̜̫͎̖̝̂ͬͮͯ́̚͢ͅj̴̹̖͕̯̳̟̦̳̥̗̪̪̻̜͙̪̭̉ͫ̃͒̅ͣ̆̑̈́̇ͭ̈ͫ̔ͦ̅ͭ̀̀͝͞ͅa̴̵̛̰̺̙̻̥̘̠̍͆͂́ͮͩ̈̚3̟̖͍̜̻̙̤̘̠͙̱̝̲̤͇̱͓̝͂ͨ̅́͒́ͬͨ̈́̀͝͡x̵͚̖̝̤̪͕̰̟͚̱̥͍̝̹̤̰̭̞ͩ̅̎̅̿ͩͮ̊̔̾̉̓͛̚J̶͉̖̤͔͍̟̬̑̈́̎̂͌ͯ͑͛̾ͪ̿͑̿͒͟͝I̴̡͍̮̜̣̗̦͖̼̞̮̫̳̞̪͂̇̀̉̓ͭͨ͛ͩ͂̌Ḧ͈͓̗͈̤̣̺̝̺́̌͛ͤ̓̈̀̅̈́ͯͨ̈́̿̓͑̚͠d̵̋ͬ̎͋ͮ̈̃͂̓͒ͨ̄̍ͦ̓̏̆͢҉̺͉̥̻̩͖͓v̢̓ͭ̐͗̃̄͑̎̌ͬ̐͋ͤ̿̌ͭ̌͘͠҉̟͈̦̯̼̳̜͙͉̪̣͔͕̻͙̩̫̬d̵̰̦̝̺̗̦͂̎͆̍̂̽ͮ̅ͭ͋ͩ̕͞W̷̫̙̫̖͓̰͎̬̲͎͍͙̜̲̳̝͖ͪ͒̇ͪͨ̎̍͑ͩͬͮ̾̄͘͞x̏̀͂̐̂͟҉̼͖̠̼͍̹̱̭͠k̖̘̗̹̻̘̻̺̣̰̥̹͎̅̾̔̇̿̊ͧͤ́͘̕͟ͅI̸̧̫̼̳̗̺̤̭̻̗̮̜̘̜̙̫̻̿͛́͐͊ͣ͋̊ͩ̋ͣ̈̐̿͢ͅG̨̩̲̱͚̝̱̤̼̪̱͈̻̦̅̈́̽ͮ̔ͮ̎̑͋ͭ̾̊́̚͠ͅx̢͔͈̤̱ͫ̓ͥ̽̍̍̍̉́́̌̅̽̈́̈͠p̢̻͙̹̻̤̭͔̞̹̆ͧ̈́ͬͮ̆ͅḁ̛̳͎̗̣̔̈́̔ͨ̓̀͑̂̐̄ͥͣ͋̄ͩ͂̊́̚̕͞2̸̤̗͎͔͖͇͔͙̣̣͍̻̺͉̦̙̦̐̑̌̃ͪ̎̏̋ͬ͂ͧ̍̚͜͡Ų̸͖̱͎̭̜͕̘͕̫̩̰̘̹͓̥̗̗͗̍̓̆̅̾̉̐́̒̌ͧ͒ͣͣ͋́g̿̓̈́͌͌ͬ͐̉̽̅͑̉̀͏̡͚̩̰̠̲̥̘̰͉̝͈̱̪̟͟͡ͅd̷̡̠̗̼͍̖̟̻̙̰̐̓̓͂͋̿̌́̓̇ͥ́͞G̸̶̷̥̲̝̝̯̮̰̬͎͓͕̩̜͂͊͂̃ͯͭ̽̍̑͊̉̚̕8̫̖͓͖̱͇͚͓̅ͭͪ͋̊̿͂̈́̏ͤͩ͊̚͞͞ͅg̵̵̫̬̻̙̠͎͎̦̝͚̹̻̠͎̼ͮ̅ͪ̌͂͂ͭ̽̈́Zͪ̋͐̀̀͏̻̞̩͔͕͇͖̞̻̱̥͍̙̬m̷͖̘̥̟̹̗͚͖̗̫̟̞̤̫̺̤̺̯͑̃ͪͨ̈́̎̄͛̈9̴̴̧̫̩͚̺̳̻͈͒ͨ̒ͩ̇̔́͊̄͂ͧ͟͜y̵̸̹̩̬̱̝̜ͯ̈́̈̑̎ͫ̿ͥͪͨͤ̐ͦ̒̋b̶̸̶͍̼̮̻̬̮̱̗̫̥̤̠̮̯̦̠ͭ͌̎̏̈̑̅ͪ̇̿̒̎̈̍ͮͥͅW̖̯͈̗͍͉̫̻̬̘ͭ́͛̈́̀̉̄̆̔ͩ̏̔ͣͯ̉ͯ̓̕͝F̴̢̞̬͇͍̳͕͈͚̬̜͚̝̻̯̆̒ͬ̄͐͊ͥ̇͘͜͝s̡̜͔͇͓͇͔̝̘͔̉͂̽ͨ̔͒̅̑͊̇ͮ͟͢͢b̸̨͙̫̻͇̹̘̩̥͕͊ͥ̊͆̊̌͜͠ͅH̸̜͎͖̜͈͆̋̑ͪ̈́̃́͊ͥ̈́ͫͩ̐ͪͧ̋ͪ̋͊́k̡̛͙̻̮̯̰̹̠͍͚͙͒ͧ̓͂͛̈́̃͌̈́͛̎͌̾̏͂̈̀̚̕͢͝g̽̿̔̓͛͌̈́͑̌ͫ҉̢̖̻̺̳̱̱̙̝̲̙͈̳̀͟ͅY̸ͣ̍̌͗͛ͯ̎̆́҉̬̠͕̤͖̝͓̟͚̻͈̳̜̘̞͓̜W̡̺͈̲̰̹͎̥͓̮ͥ͒͑ͣ͟͡5̋ͯ̓̀̔̾͆ͥ̆̒̽͗̄ͧ͋̒̍́͏̴̨̘̬̦̫̝͇̼͉̤͖̪̟̜͜ͅṵ̵̵̧͉̜̟̯̯͚̬͙̮̗̫͈̗̞̍̇ͦ͐̈́ͬ̄ͦ̏̌̄͐̚̚͢͟b̧̡͐ͩ͛ͧ͢҉̞̙̲̘̠3ͫͦ̌͐̿ͪ̀ͣ̇ͮ̕҉̲̦̤̖̗̳V͐͗́̊͋ͧ͌̚͜͞͏̶̦̺̰̺̹̟̫͎̯͓̟̳͔͎̦̩͖̺ͅu̡̾̀͌͑͆ͯͩ̀̍̇ͫ̉̊̔̆͊̿͏̨̩̼͓͚̗͔̀͡Y̴̷̠̙͍͚̻̗͙̬̌͑ͥ̂̈ͯ̅̿͆̋͗̉̃̈́̔̈̓2̶̸̛̱̣͔̥͚̤̟̤͖̱̻̯͉̩̬͓̗̓͛̂͂̍̋́Ŭ̸̸͚̯͉̜̥̬̰͈̩̣͙͇͚̝͍̱͓̞͆ͣ̒̇ͫ̐͛͑ͯ̃͠͝g̶̸̨̡̤̘͖̟͇̥͐ͮ͆͋̾͝ď̨̨̞̯͚̗͔̖̪͇̻̜̠̱̪̄͛̋̀ͬ͆̊͊̋̂͑͐͋ͬG̨̨̘̬͎̜̙͖̹͒̅̑̒͌̑̄͌͒̏̍͌ͧ̌̐̍̀̚̕͞ḩ̨̭͈͉̞̱̘̫̲̹̟̹̘͐ͩͫ̏̿ͨ̍͘͝ļ̗̩͚̟̘̭̺̞̖̂ͩ̋̀͂ͫ́̌̔ͣ͋ͦ͛̚͝͡͡Ḯ͛̆͆́ͥͦ̈ͥ̍̀͏̷̨͎͕̥͔̮̭͙̥͎̤͕͇͖̪̝̬͉̩͔È̷̡̛̖̲̥̬̖͙ͫ̔̒̃ͨ̓͑͌̿ͩ͌͜͝Z̷̛̩̺̺̣̼̰̼̭͉̩̟ͣ͑̄͋̒̅ͪͧ̈͋͠͞y̶̶̤̱̘̫͎̗̬̦͎̱̦̻̩͉̭͖ͧ̍ͣ̀̏̔̏ͩ̍̏͂ͪͨ̐ͯͦ͘͝ͅâ̸̴͍̹̯̫͔̖̜̲̫͎̩̙̰̄̀͗̀͜͝W̵͕̙͎̫̘̗̻̋̈́͂̔͆͒͊͑ͧͦ͗ͬ̚̕͠V̶͕̤̜̰̂͐̊͌͋͛̂ͥ́̾̀u̶ͪͩ̌̓̈͊̋̐̈́̓͆͑̉͛͋̓̀ͯ̇͜҉̘͇̰͕̪̼̥̼͚̖̯̝̭̩L̨̡̛̮̻̭ͦͩ̍̄͛̔͂ͧͣ̿̚į̷̶͉̫̰͎̗͚̺̗ͬͩ̾̏ͨͫ̃ͦͭͭͣ̔̀ͨ4̴͎̩̞͖̟͖̩̫̙͔̻̻̰̦̪ͭ̌̃̊ͣͮ͒͘ǔ̢̻̤͎̩̟͈̪͓̙͖͈͖̤͔̎̓̔̐ͬ̾̄ͮ̍ͦͅL̶̏̑ͣ̅ͧ͐̏̑̂ͥ̂ͮ̇̓̎͒͏̗̻̬͉͙͚̩̱͚̼̰͔͓͔j̵̴̥̖̘̩̦̭̳̱͔̺̮̒̓̏̄̈́̀̅͌͑͌̃̂̈ͤ̈́̚͟͢M̨̀ͥͬͤͮͫͣ̃̎̉҉̩̩̠̗̥̯̳̩͓̦͓̖̠̲u͚̣̞̝͔̭̩͖̅̅̍̂́̄ͩ̿̅̀ͯͤͯ̓͠͡M̴̡̰̫̲̞̥̼̲̘̹̦̩͍̭͇̓̌̌̈́̇̒́́̈̽ͬͤ̀̾͗̌͘y̶̵̻̭̯̘̲͍̙̼̮͉ͬ͂͊ͦ̋̐̾͆̒͟͜ͅ4̷̱̖̥͓̖͖̙̟͇̾ͦ̊ͫ́̓̚ͅz̷̴̞͉̩͚͚͕̱̦̳͙̙̤̫̻͚͒̔͛ͧ̊͂̏̉̐ͨ̿̋̃͊͌̏̂ͥ̎͠ͅL̿ͨ̌́͑ͫ̓̿̊̀ͨ̊́̇ͩ̾̽͢͏̧͔̗̥̞̞̹̹͍̲͙̙͎̬͔j̴̸̧̱̲̯̫̳̟̫̖́̅ͨ̔͐ͭ͛͊͠ͅM̤͎̲͓̝̻͕̬͔͓̠͉̯̼̹ͧ̃ͧͦ̄̆͌ͫ̆ͣ̿ͤͨ͠ų̴̷̼̼̭̙̠͙͉̣͎̩̌͋̏̌ͨ̀̓̍̎ͯ͝͝L̵̷̨̡͈̻̹͓̦͓̗͎̯̠̗̙̺̬̬̉̆͒ͮ͊ͯͪ͊ͅj̷̡͆̊ͬ̉̐̇́͌̑͛́̚҉̳̺̝̼̭̠̹̖̭͠M̛̭̯̰͕̏ͬ̏ͪ̅̈̈́ͧ͋̐̉̕͡ủ̢̫̗̜̳̖̖͈̾̄̅̔̈́͐̾͛̃͛͑̓͆̅̋̀͜͠L̵̡͔̩̦͎̠̟ͬ͑ͮͯ̋͂̑̎́̌̇̆̐ͫ̑ͫ̇͋͒͞j̰̖̳̭̝̠̪̝ͣ̀̏ͦ̾ͨͦ̓̇̎ͧ͒̂ͨ̚̕͢͡͝M͓̲̭̰̭̣̹̹͓͈̦̙̤ͤͯͧ̏ͨ̒͌ͣͥͬ͗̈́̀͘͠z̸͉̲̗͚̲̲ͮͩ͒ͤ̄́̾̽̇̈́͒ͨ͗ͯ̚͡M̦̖̬͉͉̱̰͚͔͎͍̀̉̌̏̾ͭͫͫ̌̅̄̌͑ͥ͋̚̕̕͜͝z̵̨͔͓͔̰̣̭͉͇̞̤̦͆̐̔ͤͯ̇̈́ͪ͂̉ͬ͋ͭͥͩ̂͌ͣͮ̀͞M̪̞̗͔̘̼̾ͨͤ̂̈́̔͗͗̏̾ͨ̓̊ͪ͊̄͘͢z̴̴̡̭̳̩̜̜̺͖̼͎͍̪͉̫̣̠̥̣̓̂͊ͥ͂͑ͩͩ́̆̃̈́̑̂̂ͤ͑ͦ̕ͅM͍̘̮͍͚̝̓̔̾̓͊̐͆͡͡z̴̵͙̬͉̦̥̻͖͇͔͑̊̉͌̄ͫ̂̃̎́́͟M̴̿̆̈́ͬ̔ͧ̍̓͂͐̓͠͏̛̣̼͓̲̤̩̤͈͍͍̺͕͖z͕̞̺̖͖͕̹̬̟̦̠̣̹̥͔̼̝ͩ̓̆͐ͪ̑͌̃̾̄͛̊̈̓ͭ̀̽͘͘͟M͎̠̜͙̥̼̥̩̗͙̬͓͓͍̺͓ͦ̀ͧͧ͊ͬ̑̅ͭ́͋̽̀ͬ͒̾̚̕͢͟͜͝z̶̨͎͕͚̦̞͇̝̦̓͊ͮ̄ͦͮ̈̀̄̈ͮ͋͂̋̿̎̌̕M̶̨͚̻̬̦͓͉͈̩̼͍̤̻͓̫̰̞̗̎̎̀ͪ̉̋̔͐̊̈ͯ̽͋ͦ͗̀̚͢͞ͅẑ̴̴̫̮̤͍̥̺͖̬̫̙̜͇̙͇̉̈̇͋ͯ̃̑͑̒̌̿ͭ̌̋͗̃̄̂͜ͅM̴̷͓͕̬̦̱̱͍ͤ̔̅̐ͬ͗͂͋́͢͡ż̎ͬ̑ͤͦ̀̄͊͌͂̚͘҉̸̵̴̪̲̹̬̠͉̩͙̘̱͎̞̣ͅM̢̓̄̀͊ͧ̔̎ͨ̔̊̏̾̅ͫ̌͂̚͏̸̛̖̙̱̣̮̠̝̻̭͓̻̼̗̠̣͍͇̙̼͞ź̊͒ͨͦͫ̈́ͫ̿͊̽̔͊ͯ͘҉̺̞̳̀͡M̷̶̵̧͙̩̦̜̠͌̏͊̔̅͒̿ͣ̐̓ͣͫ̐̅̂͠z̷̮̬̟̟̪̮̖͕̽͋̈̈́͊͐̇̊ͦͯ́͐̓̐̎́͟M̴̪̳͕̤̖̺̙̥̣̜̰ͣͮ̈́̀̀͝z̈͊̈́̉͋̑̋̚͝҉̼̰̣͍̣̺̻͈́M̡̢̫͔̻̻̩͍͈̲̉̓̽͂̂̎ͦ̐͗̓́͝͞ž̷̨̡̥̻͉̺͎͕̼̲͔̦̖͖̜̝̊ͯͩ̎͘͡M̶̢̨̘̳͓̜̱̭̭̼͚͙͈̩̘̟͙͙͎̂́ͨ́ͮ̏̇́̆̾͌̐̌̆́̚ͅz̵̴̶̲͔̥̯͎͓̬͙̲̦̘̓ͮ̎̅ͪ̌̽ͪ̕͞ͅM̨̢̭̜̙̯̲̐̿͐̂̾́ͅzͤͥ̆̄̆̈́͛̈͌҉̶̹̥̻̭͓͎̩͡͠Mͩ̒̿̉ͬ́͑͌͡҉̷̛̮̻̞̟̩̟̦z̷̶̭̱̩̞̥̼̦̫͕̑̂̽̃ͯͥͨ͢M̨̢̐ͯ͑̊͛̉͂͋̆ͯ̈́ͬͮ̀̀͏̖̖̠̣̥̞̭̕͝z̛̮̼͕̰̪̜̱͓̏ͨ̃̽̽͊̑͗ͣ́̿͑̓̍̉̅͝͡͡M̷̡͈̻͈̰̗̟͙̯̃̂̆̀ͯ̈́̓͘͟z̨̩̬̳̖̤̳̩̤͎̝̳̽̽͆ͬ̅̏ͨ͆ͣ̾͂͛ͪ͑̅͂̕͟͠M̡̻̪̻̯͍̘͇͎͇͚̰̣̘̽̍̀̉̇ͮ̽ͯ͒̀̌̉̾͐͛̂͜z̴̡̧̲̼̲̬͍͓̖͙͔̤̪̗̣̯̹̻̰͂̋͆̀ͦ̅́̄̔̓̈́͒ͣ͜͞M̴̶͖̭̖̬͈̟̣̦̈́̅ͩ̌̄̅̉̂͗̍̀͜z͎̠̖̤̠̭̲̣̻̦͍͚̭̲̪̄̑͛̂̈́ͤ́̉͗̊̾͌͗́̈́̿̆̑̚͜ͅb̶ͤͨ̈́̈́̅͗̓̈́̿ͭ̓̈́ͦ̑́̀͞͞͏̟͖̥͕͈̖̙2̗͈͚͇̟̂ͤ̓̋ͪ̇̊͒͂̏̊̅̓̋ͥ̎̅͢͡Ỳ̘̙̜͙̰̤͙̱̦͋͛̓͗ͮͧͤͨ̚̚͞͠w̴̧̡̝̫͇̟̱͆̀ͨͣͩ͛̐̏̂ͫ͢ͅa̶̵̧̨̩̩̯̯͉͓̲̪͒̅ͩͫͪ̋͌͋́X̧͎̣̻͙̰͓̰͚̯͎̯͇͉̥͓̮̘͂̌͐ͬ͌̀ͬ̇̈̔̀͌̊ͬ͜N̶̠͚̦͔̠̣͔ͯͩ̔ͫ̓̇͐́̕̕͢ḵ̵̵̼̫͇̮̭̩͎̬͔̘̜̙̬̯͇̮͐ͫ̂ͣ̓̐́̏̉̉̈́̑ͬ̄̉̒͗͛̀b̴̷̫̦̘̪͕̣͖͇͎̮̼͙ͭͣ̍̌̽͗̂͊́̊̑ͮ͐̒́2̹͈͓̝̪̮͖̩͚ͤͫ̋ͦͥ͊̌ͥ͆͊ͬ̅̾̑ͯͮ̓́͜͠Ż̭̥̮̻̼̪͇͒ͨ̈͘͞z̨͈̳͈̝̱̪̪̻̩̫̗̤̤̳̮͖̻̩͚ͫ̾̌ͨ̅̇̀c̶̲͉͔̼̪͕͔̳̞̼̻̪̜̪͓̘̓̿ͬ̂͘͜͝ͅG̶͖̖͙̖͎̟̮̯̖̜̙͍̓̔ͨ̑̒ͭ͊ͩ̽̓͌̓̓͟͝ͅZ̢̧̛̗͎̯̳̬̜̠̲͕͚̱͋̃ͧͮ̒̐̾ͦ̓̑ͭ̃ͧͣ̊͛̈́̈́̇͘v͗ͪ͊ͮ̈̾͏̼͖͓͙̭͍̺̪͈̲̦͎̪͡ȁ̓̅ͬ͒͑͒͒͌͜͠҉̶̪̦̙̠̫̹̜̜͕̲̹̹͞X̶̸̵̟̰̜̥̱̹͓͙̗̉̊̒̊̈̂̾͊ͪ̌̒̒ͣ̕͡N̸͔̦̰̘͙̯̋ͤ͆͂͋̌͘͞w̵̥͙̳̰̫̫̙̯̑ͧͩ͒́̔̅ͤ̋̈́͢Z͉͎͇̜̙͈̺͖͚̺͈̫̗̮̖̮͇̫̊̄̉̐͛̿̈ͩ̆ͬ̈̔̽ͩͪ̄̆ͣ̓͢͝G̶̝̙̼̭͍͉̺̟̱̩̣̻̮̰͉̖͍ͬ͗ͩͥ͒ͮ́
̸̜̦̳̲ͦ̒͒̆̈́ͭ̋͑̌̀͠j̶̡̻͕͖̹̻̻̳̘̟̣̜̔͛̔̊͒ͭ̎͊͐̅̌͘͠͞tͧ̅ͣ̐ͧ̋́͊̋ͣ̓̍̊͌̕͏̩̩̠̱̭̣̜̖̹͍̙̞̜͚̺ͅȨ̛̲̫̰̲̱͎͙̮̩̻̱̄ͦ̊̈ͯͤ̊̓̕͞Ŕ̈́͛͌̓͛͆͂̏͗͌҉͜҉̧҉̦͎̥̜̬̼̜̞Uͥ͂̑͛̒́ͫ̍ͦ͑ͧͣ̇̽ͮ̄͋͏͎͍̘̟̗̕Ṇ̨̞͈̤̦̬̭̼͓̝̼̬̜̺͕̇͂̈́̑̌͆ͬ́͘͝͞ͅͅP̷̛̣͚̥̖̞̯͚̠̫̦͚̬͉̹͖̟ͨ̋̈́ͤ͒ͧ̾̈ͦ̅̔̈ͭ̀̀̕Ṛ̷̨͙̫̘̭̯͓̣̥͈͕͚̱̻͑̉̄̉ͫͣ̍ͧ̓ͣͧͯ̋̚̕͞E̷̷̴͕͎̪̘̭̮̘̺͕̞̱̘͙̹̻͈̱̟͆͌ͨͫ̋̓̇̌̅̄̈́̈̕͞ͅV̇ͩ̈͆̒̈́͑̉̅̽̄ͨͦ͌͛̾͏̷̡̖̙̭͓͖̤̪̠̻̟̀Ş͖̮̜̠̟̠̲͎̎̓͑͗͊̍ͨͣ͒̂̒͒ͫ͜͝ͅX̢̢̰͍̗̦̘̫̼̥͈̦̙̠̠̯̩̎̋̇̌̊̂̀͢͝ͅͅ0͖̼̥̺̮̫̭̫̬̪̮ͪͯ̄ͧͬͤ̐̾̐̀ͨ͛̐̓̚͘ͅV̷̧̙͚̩͓̥̪̤̜̟̣͕͉̣͚̝̈̓̓S̩̥̥͈͕̥͙͙̙͈̻̺ͪͥ̈̒̆̉ͤ̂́͢͠U̾̂ͮ̔̈́ͩ͗̏ͫ̉̍̈́҉̮͈̱̞̀͠k̍̊ͦͯ҉̧͓̝̫̪̙͈̯͕̘͖͉̟̠͎̜̥̭̼̀͟9̨̬̜̖̮̗̰̪ͪͨ̉̓̑̏̔͌͆̊̉̃͛͊ͮ̕͟͟͠Ş̘̫̝͉̫̗̩̲̝̺̤̗̗̘̤͙̯̉͛͐̍ͫ̄ͫ͐͌̆ͪ͢͝҉̦͎͔̠̠ ҉̫̹͍̤̝̩͇̯͟ͅŢ̸̵̤͍͍͕̟̻̣̭̹͎̮̠̞̼̟̞̎͆͗͗̎̒̃̍̂̅͋̐͐͌͊̊̀̀Rͭ̏ͬͮ̈͋̄ͦ̊ͨ͏̸̸͔̖̫̥̜̠̮̣͚͇͍ͅA̧ͪͥ̂̋̃̄ͪ͋ͦ͑͏̸̢̜̙͕̼̫͎̠͖͕̰̣̗̱̩̳̜N̛͗̽ͧ͆͗̊ͦ͌́̕͝҉̺̳̦̟̫̹̹̘̪͉͕ͅS̴̨̛̜̞̤̙̮̳̩̘̰͍͖̠ͯ̍͌ͮ̓͠M̧̪͙͕̜̭̮̰͖̤͕͚̗̼̘͓̃ͩ̉ͪͭͥ̃͋̽̓̉ͮI̼̯̦̘̭ͫ̑͋͊ͮ̒ͣ͛̏̀̈̾̍͋̇̐̐̏̀͟͝ͅS͐̈͌͛̄ͬ̆͐ͮ̽ͩ͌̓̒̊͜҉̸̘̱͎͖̠̜͕ͅS̶̶̨̛̮̗̹͔͓̟̻̮͎͈̖̫̟̠̦̓ͬͦ͌͢I̷͋ͭ̈̊̿ͣ̓̀̉ͦ͂͆̓̎̒̕͝҉͇̲̙̝̳̲͇̬͖̪͈͜Ǫ̛̪̥͕͉͕̣͉̹̠͉̲̳͍̺̻̘̳͓͒͋ͧͯͯ͝͝͡N͌̏̏ͯ͏̨҉̬͍̥̮̰̹̝͔̠̗̝ ̔̆̌͒̄͡͏̢̬̙̠̣̫̖̗̠͕͉̩̪ͅÈ̵̤͕͙͚̤̘̟̗̺̝̩̜̰͈̮̥̜̣̂͗̓̽̿̋̄͗̚N͉̼͎̙̙̟̝̹͈͇̘̦̭̝̮̰͓͓͑̄ͨ̇̽͟͞D̛͓̻̩̰̱ͯ͂͆ͥͭ̒͆͋̍ͤͯ̄̋ͥ͢]̨̼̭̪̫̲͓͎̪͙̰͚͚̮͇̦͔͍͋̓ͥ́̿ͤ̒ͧͪ͆̀̚̕͟͠

End sequence = RUNPREVSX0VSUK9S

I do not know what it means, but it was removed very promptly after its posting. I managed to snap a picture of it and stored it in my Memory Cache before they deleted it. I assume it was a call to start the Beta, since half an hour prior they said the "FFInclusive" would begin in T-30. Since then, ComStar has labeled me as "under heavy monitoring for the near future." Because of this, hitched a ride off Outreach and I'm now broadcasting from a secure location:

h̨̗͎̯̥̥̪̜̤͍̱̹̥̦̲̠ͦ̎̿̏͐̉̿͒͑ͪ̈́ͥ̈́̽ͭ̀͜͜5̨̨̖͇̪͛̆ͬ̿̾ͫ̀̒̿̾ͫ̂͜͡ͅͅ7̷̶̵̧̻̪̙̝͇̪̗͎̱͗̐̈́͌͞ḑ̵͖̯͕̳̬̺ͫͩ̄͌̀͘f̛̲̼̬͍͓͓̼̘̳͙̲̟̝̯͇͖̗̮̾ͪ͌̽̈͐̒ͩ̃ͣ͘͘͞j̢̙͇͈̠̘̜̣͙̰̣̊̑̑̎͂̐͐ͪ̈̋̿͗ͯ̐̀̀̕͞f̵͚̻̬̻̯͆̾̒ͤ̑̿̓̓̐̉̔̀͡͠E̸̵̼̳̣͓̭̩̤̺͇͉̣̪͔ͪ̇͌̔̇͝Q̾͐ͤ͗̈́̇̒̆ͨͧ̌ͪ̚̚҉̳͍͖̜̦̻̯͞Y̡̬̹̞̠̞̫̮͉̲͎̫̯̬̜̖̜͇ͥ͛ͪ͌͂̅̚ͅͅR̴̞̝͕͖ͯ̾ͬ̏̄̑̽̊̋ͤͪ̕i͋ͣ͒̊̈̒ͨ̀̓ͯ͂̓ͫ̽͞͏̵͖̹̗̳̩̖̙͇͚͔̹̞͉͓͘ͅj̵̢̡̬͔͈͈̰̗͉̝̹͈̦͎͖̥̺͇̻̑̐̽̀͐̈̀ͩ͘ͅW̨̿̆ͭͭ̓̉̀͊̍̈͢͏̸̟̖͖̠̺̯͔͙̯͎͎͙͉́J̴̢̧̝͓̝̻̘̦̞̰̹̣͓̣̲͙͕̭̲̰̅ͫ͒̆̂̉̋̈́̂̈͢͝6̩̲̰̙̻̗͔͍̰̥͉̻͈͎̪̣̭͈̂ͧͧ͌̉͌͛͌ͤ͐̌̐͗̿̽́̚̕͞5̸̥͎͔͖̥̯͓̟̩͈̗͓̼̳͋̌͊ͧ̽͂̑͐̊̎͊̎ͥ̽ͦ̍́́͡͞ͅ*̢̜̺̘̲̖̥͊͛̄̾̇ͫ̐̾͆́͌ͩͤ̈́̈́̀̚t̬̟̭̱̙̥͔̗͆̋͑͆̍̄ͪ̔̉͌̈́ͤͦ̒͘̕ṙ̶̞̯̦̖̘͉̮̻̞͎̪̩̃ͥ̈͘͢͞͡6̧̛̭͎̙̩̠̘͎̭̮̖̿̃ͭ̈́̌ͬ͋͊͘͟j̻͎͕͙̓̂̆̒̂̂͐́̀̕ͅ%͕̻̦͍̠͇̺̇̋̅͆̐̌ͭ̈́͑͂̽ͨ̀̚͘͝͞j̴̀͛ͣ̓͛̉̓͏̛̮͚̗̺̼̱̠̲̥̭͘G̻͓͇̝̫͓͙͇̬̙͎̫̲̯ͬ͑́̀͘͞ͅͅH͓͙͈̠̮͖͍̲͖̞̝͕̜̥̮̼ͥ̄͗̒͊ͪͫͧ̔ͯ̈̽͌ͤ̈͐̋͟͟Sͦ̆ͨ́͊̍̇̑͆͐̈̑͆ͫ͂̀҉͙͍̪͇͇̪̖̦̙̭͇̗͕̮̠ͅJ̍ͯ̊̾ͣ̈҉̥̟̞̟̩̺̦̹̲̗̖̰͕̞̝͈̀Jͫͮ͆̀̓ͯͥ̎͗҉̜̗͕̬̝͞H̥̩̱̬͉̤̲̯͍̖͉̓ͬ̽̏̀͊̊ͯ̈̀̾ͪ͛̚͠ͅh̦͇̥͚̥͕̿͑̇ͦ̿͟͠͡ͅd̢̛̮̫̲̟̎̃͒̃͒̃͘͜͝h̆̒̏̿͗́͜͏̭̫̤a̸̴̠̪͖͕͇͎͕̟̱̙̳̻͙̰̱̺̙̪̍̆̌ͮ̇̾̓͐̀ͬ̓͋͋̀̚̕͢f̛̲͎͓͉̠̝̞̖̝̥̙̜ͬ̈ͥ̔͘j̴̡̛̙̻͇̫̯̪͍̰̳̮̼͕̓̀̋̈̓͐͞g̸̬̰͕̼͈̻̜̝͇̞͉̓ͭͧͦ̉̀ͥͦͯ̚͝ǰ̧̼̥̪̖͚̞̲ͨ̀̈́͋t̵̷̗̺͈̗̞͉̳̺̝͇̬̱̓̎ͤ̆̾̌̆ͦ̎ͬ̏͊̀͠y̍̾̄̎͆̐͌͂̑ͫ҉̭̙̜̯̭͎͍͓̘̠͜͢f̛̥̭̘͉̻͖̗͎͚̜̱͖̜͎͛̍̊̒̾͠ͅjͤ͂͗͑ͬͯ̆͌̄͋ͬ҉͍͕͙̙͜f̢ͬ̾ͧ̓ͯͧͨ͐̔ͮ̀҉͕̹̙̪̳̩̟͇ͅͅG̸̡̝̗̪̥̜͖͈̱͙̦̫̘͔͈̟̤̩̔͛ͬ͑̑ͭͬ̅ͣͤ̇ͨ̆́̐̈̀͘͝

̶̵̸̧̰̩̣͚̮̰̯̞̘̻̭̝̳̬͚̖͗̓̂͋ͫ̿̑͆ͬ͊̆͘J̈́͛ͥ͂͒ͬͩͪ͒́ͨ́͊̋̋̑̅̚͏̡̡͘͏̘̰̲͉̞̟͍5̇ͦͫ̍͏͜͏͈͍̺͓̭̳̭̦͔̱̜͚̞̺͍͝^̲̼̯̼̰̱̞̥̦̱̗͓̘̻̣̖̳̿̃͐͑ͭ̐̑̚̚̚͟͞ͅƯ̸̸̤͎͙̣̱̝̻͙̬̼̥͎̱̮̝͔͇̌̔ͤ̎̒̉͛ͪ̒͋̇̃̈̍̚Į͌ͥ̓͗͝͏̦͇͙͈̹̜̞͎̼͕̣̙͍̥̟̱̩̼5̧̛̺̜͉͇ͬͣͯ͋̾ͨͤ͟͟Û̷̸̠͉̯̪͒́̃ͯ̒̄̏̏̐͂̌̏̽͛̑ͨ̕͜͞e̡̛͎͔̠̳̪̗̝͉̼̦̤̭̅̈ͧ̋̀́̕ř̵̸̼͈̱͎̜͔͙̞̦̫̐ͨ̓ͯ̃ͣ̒͐̚5̖̝͍̺͖̠̹̲̫͍͈̣͓̗͚̯͔̜̗̿̉̽ͣ͢͠h̴̨̭͔̹̙̯̩̻̐͑̓͛̽̒̉͆̕ͅͅ<̷̢ͮ̈͌ͮ͢҉͚̫͔͖̱̜͈̞̲͍͙͇̘̦͎͚͇̪<͒̐̒̈̊̇̎̾͛̔̋̌̀̾͗͛̆҉̗͇̯̬̣͉̞w̮̤͙̩͕̞͙̜̥͕̹͈̝̮̼͆̄̽̔̌͌́͜͡w̶ͪ̓ͨ̂̈́̄͑̉̓͂ͣ҉̢̛̤͓͈̭͍̥̬͓̲̟̲̠͘ẅ̧̨́̂ͮͦ̽̅̇̔̊̀͠҉̮̪͇̯͖͍̠̲̥̜̻͈̞.̵̜̘̮̤̤̦̖̹͕̩̣̗̋̌͛͆͌ͣ̅̕͟͞ͅm̵̪̥͎̮̺̩͙̝̜͕͇̝͔̗̓̅͆̆ͪ͒̄ͥ̏ͦ̄͗̀͜͠e̱͔̭͓̗̲̤̺͕̺̳͙̪̤͆ͮ̂̆̎̒͆ͦ̓ͥͪͫ̈̓̀c̵̛̥̞̠̬̯͙͙̻̭͉̰͉̲̟̼͙̟̳͌̾͛̊̅̓ͧͬ͐͆͋ͫͫͬ͊ͨẖ̷͚̰͓̲̗͕͔͇͓̭̦̾̍͊ͤ͘͠s̛͓̱̻̻̭͈̖̞̹̮͎̟̩ͦͥ̀̓͑ͤͭ̓̈́ͥ̒ͪ̐͌͒p̵̛̭̳̩̰͕͔̜̠̺̻̙̼ͥͣ̐͆ͪ͊̾̓̀͜ę̻̗͕̗̞͖̮̬͈̻̥͙ͭ̐̽͒̀͆̋ͦ̏̿̋̉̽̂̃̄͂͡ͅċ̸̴̨̪̺̥̰̣̫̥̝̹̗͔͈̳̥̖ͪͮ̉ͫ̈̿ͤ̀ͦ͒́́̚s̷͔̯͚͕̫͉̞̪̣̹͖͈̳̬̮̖̠̺ͪ̌̆̃͆̿͞ͅ.̵̶̦̤͈̪͙͕͈̭̱͓͌͑ͮͬ̓ͨͪ̌̍̀͞c̛̗͈̲̰͉͔͓͖͈͋ͨ̈͆̄ͮ̄̃̏̄̑͛̾̿̑͗̋ͦ̀͜͡ͅͅo̧͌ͦ̈́̊͋͑̋ͫ̀̒͡͏̙̟͖̠̦̫̤̹̯̲͢ͅm̓̊ͫ̎̊̒͒̿̅̉̂̄̚̕͜͟͏̜͙̠͚͖̩͍̬̭̘͕>̛̜͍̬̳̓͒̇ͭ͐͑͗̏̓́͜͝>̛̛̺̯͖͈͓̠̥̫͉̫͖̗͖̠̅̊̅ͫͭ͒ͮ̄ͫ̒͋͐ͧ̄̇̊̒͟$̌̽͛̿̉̒ͤ̈ͯ̂́̃ͦ̾͟͟͏̥̫̦̗͕͉̻̼̻̱̳͍̼̖̻*̸̶̨͕̭̟͉͍̰̠̭͖̠̭̻͚̜̀ͣ̑ͬ͝ͅf̴̣͉̳̬̣̪̞͎͍̦̫͔̼̻͍̰̭̻̳̅͗̃ͤͣ̇͜h̫͈͔̣̽ͪ̄̋̏͊̍ͨͧ͐̆̄̈̔̑̊͒͜͜͢ͅ6̴̭͎̲͓̜̟̺ͨ̇̀̍͆ͨͫ̅͑̂͐̑ͨ̆͘͘͟ṵ̢̺͖͉̖̳̳̞͍̻̹͈̙͖͖̃ͬ̈̽̾͛ͭͪͥ̅̐͆͟͜ͅ%̡̠̼̟͚͇͎͍̥̭͒̓ͦ͑̑͛̈̓ͥû̴̵̧̹̳͕͎̆̇ͯ̿̽͐ͩͦ̆̀

̸̨̭̺̣͍͓͉̤͚͕͉͈̞ͦ́͗ͧͦ̅͢͝Ţ̸̪͎̣̬̤̩̣̤̰̝̥̭̠͑̿̄̑͛͌̔ͫ̐̉̿͌́̚Ý̴̨͉̖̪͍͖̝̍͛̈̑̌ͫ̒̒̊ͮ͟m̈́̏̏̃ͧͧ̀̌̑ͣ̎͒͒͗͏͖̘͈̦̬͉̩̜̯̀̕͢&͕̙̥̼͖͈̞̟͎̹̝͚̹̔̃̾ͪͤ̀͗ͮ̆̇̒̎̈ͧ͛͝j̸̴̼̬̳͙̲̭̱̥̝̾͂̍ͮͬ͊̄ͩ͐ͨ͆́͟N̸̝̥̳͔̰̺̘̙̦̮̬͖̩͈͈̉ͥͧͥͮ͗̃̿͐̽̐ͧ̊̌͗͋͞e̵̛̪̼̥̦̣͐̌̋̔ͤ̓̇̈̀̈͌͒͢͞4̨̧̧̣̖̪͍͕̺̦̼̲̏͒͌͗̔ͤͮ̒̈̓̆͟͠5̮͉͇̜̯̣̼̤̣̰̪̼͎ͤ́̾̆̂̈ͪ͑͌̓̄̌͐̕͠u̢͎͉̥̫̗̘͕̩̼̥͕̗̥̗̹̼͇̥͗̏̏ͤ̐ͩ̿̔͟͟w̡̼̙̭̪̬̮̻͉͈̲̓ͪ̃̔̉̔̔ͪ͂̑͛̂̊̽ͧ́́͞͝,̧̡͓̲̣̗̳̼̙̫͇͖̘̥̻͓̠̳̝̀ͦͬͯ̂ͩͨ̀̐.̶̡̧̫̟̤̗͖̞̗̭͎͙̺͚̰͆ͤ̒̏̾͛̎͊̐̾̇̎́̚â͑̆͆͒̇̅̉̿̄̑̊ͪ̉ͤ́̀̚͏̰̣̱͖̳͢t̶̸̓̽̓̌̊͒̏̾̔̈͋̍҉̛̦͚̙͓̯̥̯̱̦̞̰̳̦̮ͅH̡̪̟̭͚̤̭̜͖͇̪̯͖͈̬͈̓ͭ̽̋̋̑̒̒͗ͭͧ̒̀̑̎ͮ̀́͟%̶̛̗͖̲̰̹̼̫͉̬̟̝̩̺͎̼̰̼ͫ̀̍͂̒͛ͣ͗͌͆͐̐ͯͣ̀͡͡ͅh̷̭̦͎̞̖̩̰̬͙̤̝̫̩͎̼͖̭̲̻͋͆̔͆̃ͭ͟s̷̸̡̢͉̣̗̮̗̣̠̩ͪ̾̑̂̂̌̉ͅé̢̧ͩͬ̀͆ͦ͗̂̐ͫͩ̂͊͌ͬ͌̊ͪ̚͠͡͏̺͙͚̪̖͇ţ̠̜͓̻̫͚͖͍͍̭̈̃͛̏̇͒ͫͣ̑̚̕͢͝

If you want any more information, you might be able to find me at the Benefactor's Bar...

I'll occasionally post on the regular forums, but for any sensitive matters you'll have to contact me outside their watch...

I ask you to repost this... I hope you will.
In the meantime, ask yourself: Who is nubnub? Is he your friend?

One of Paul's Comstar transmission was decoded as follows:

Operations:Online
Communications:Online
TempWatch:Online
All Systems Nominal

Now, tmpwatch is a Linux command that scans local directories for information that has not been accessed for a long period of time upon transitioning from one directory to the next... this could be a coincidence with nubnub's activity and the "friendships" between the developers and other profiles that exhibited very little if any forum activity. I think it might be the assembly signal for an invading army... see below.
  • EDIT MARCH31/APR1
Nubnub has been hoarding friends. Recently he has been friending large numbers of profiles that have been inactive since the launch of the forums (late October, early November). Kyle has also been getting these particular friendships, and he has been viewing their profiles for extended periods of time. I think the Developers' friends are activating profiles for the FF Beta!
  • Edit Apr2
Many profiles are now logging into MWO for the first time since it's inception, going to nubnub's profile, and liking him. I don't mean nubnub is liking them, I mean they are seeking out and friending nubnub. these are zero-activity profiles logging in for the first time in 6+ months, no allegiance icons, no posts, they just friend nubnub and log out. How do I know this? I have been tracking them... I frequently visit nubnub's profile and then visit all of his most recent friends - The majority of the time these profiles have between 2->20 profile views and between 0->3 forums posts... but occassionally I find a profile with ZERO profile views! You have to view someone's profile in order to add them as a friend, and the 'profile views" counter does not count your current viewing session as a view, that means nubnub DID NOT go to them to add them as a friend or nubnub's act of viewing their profile would have been logged in the system; they went to nubnub's profile and added him!

Posted Image
These profiles have not been visited by nubnub, yet he managed to befriend them. They sought him out!

It is now known that nubnub is a member of TempWatch, a secret tracking commission approved by ComStar!
See the images posted under MWO Statistics part 2, the images tag him as a TempWatch member.

Profiles to watch = Maxwolf, Coche, Prowler, Enemy Violent
They have suspicious liks to Kyle and should be monitored.

Additional news: Paul's previous comm looks like an RSA key:
Wnk3ZKtVDBI4jLwjt7J38bgwFt8a8XriKkR2qluaYPj/r9dyq/V8jPB2ES6yMiaj82md5b4uOIhKdz+TmMyIhzPdL9SwDlWeLYjtl0b2wD8qQhZVTayPG5neKWJpIbTzFQxUKWRM2bIbjy/0fUJjXy4cJFozqL1+QQYwtPkOLWpoJQLeoeoAo3Ozp+1AbeL8QxXgg9tVvS6e4/sgsygoUQ==

And the encrypted data is:
[BEGIN]
crXOW6vyFLxohUZE9XE4cOgB6b1rDJUKdrxqYz8nm3kFw8IbhL+D4yoJU6seXsVy5G9HDBssju+PHOTDxj+b1hOPdq328mrvjsg/I/gftuwcGF4HJbobpznXTGs3SlO/N3BkWTu2MCDaSgApOWspU8B2qV/k8kQTaxyCBrcRNzA=
[END]

Try to decrypt this if you can, but I might be totally wrong about the encryption method.

THEY ARE COMING
The thread linked above is some kind of intercepted propaganda transmission from the outer periphery

ComStar Message
ID 188329-933A-TERRA

[UNSCRAMBLED FULL BROADCAST]
Initiate Operation Com Shield.
Go commands: IRENE
[END]

At least they will try to save us, even though they are only trying to save themselves.

Again, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD, AND DO NOT POST ITS LOCATION. YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE, BUT DO NOT REPLY OR DISCLOSE THIS LOCATION
[color=#CCCCCC]
Edited by Prosperity Park, Today, 04:52 PM.[/color]
[/color]

Edited by FinnMcKool, 06 April 2012 - 02:50 PM.

#5 Korbyn McColl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 402 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

View PostWriddle, on 21 March 2012 - 01:32 PM, said:

You're supposed to say "First!" and then never post in this forum again. -1 interwebz to you sir.

Dammit. I knew I was doing it wrong!

#6 plodder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 996 posts
  • Locationbetwixt the seen and heard, underneath the upperhanded, above the underhanded. Sunlit with a cloudy background.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

View PostGarth Erlam, on 21 March 2012 - 01:02 PM, said:

<3

Thanks!!

#7 devangelis

• PipPip
  • Heishi
  • Heishi
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:39 AM

Major props to the mods.

#8 Dihm

• 3,312 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationPlanet Trondheim

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:16 AM

So, I have to ask. What would get a thread moved from Recruiting to Outreach, what would get one moved the other way?

I'm still trying to understand what's supposed to go on here. I didn't notice a whole lot of merc "coordination" clutter in the Recruiting forum, the only one that might fit that I can think of is the Wolf's Dragoons units trying to organize.

All I'm seeing so far (including from my own people), is essentially more recruiting posts.

#9 Korbyn McColl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 402 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:28 AM

View PostDihm, on 22 March 2012 - 04:16 AM, said:

So, I have to ask. What would get a thread moved from Recruiting to Outreach, what would get one moved the other way?

I'm still trying to understand what's supposed to go on here. I didn't notice a whole lot of merc "coordination" clutter in the Recruiting forum, the only one that might fit that I can think of is the Wolf's Dragoons units trying to organize.

All I'm seeing so far (including from my own people), is essentially more recruiting posts.

Merc Recruiting is for recruiting, obviously.

Outreach is for Merc Units to just BS. Some units will form threads (Pub Northwind, for instance) where their players can chat on these forums without cluttering up recruitment threads. Others will just start random discussions about stuff here. Think of it as a General Discussion Forum related to Merc Units only, similar to how the Houses each have their own forums.

If you're uncertain why this was suggested, check out some of the longer threads in the Merc Recruitment page. NWH's thread is 21 pages long and consists of 83 members. Some of the conversations being held in the thread were not exclusive to NWH members. There was quite a lot of back and forth going on there. Nothing in the thread was controversial or "bad", but it was kinda cluttering up the posts made by new recruits.

I know a number of other units were seeing the same thing.

So Plodder started a petition to get the Admins and Mods to create an Outreach forum for us to have those conversations in and keep Recruiting open. Apparently they agreed, and thus we have this forum.

I doubt we'll see recruitment threads made here moved to Merc Recruiting, but I suspect non-recruitment threads in Recruiting will be moved here.

Hope that answers your question. =)

#10 Dihm

• 3,312 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:25 AM

Not overly. Our thread is on its 43rd page. We converse there specifically so that we don't get lost on page 3, so that we stick to the first page. It is also done to show activity within the unit, and give prospective players a glimpse at our personality.

If PGI wanted to change the Recruiting section to only allow one post per thread and then lock them down, I'd understand the need for the Outreach section. Otherwise, we, at least, really don't see a purpose to it since we have our own forums where we can and do have random discussion.

Perhaps I'm just revolting against the constant addition of more and more forum sections that we seem to be going through. Hell, some people want them to create sections for all the old MW games so they can be discussed.

#11 Korbyn McColl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 402 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:13 AM

I understand where you're coming from. There were those of us in NWH who were doing the same thing you guys were for the same reason. Activity on the recruitment page kept it on the front page and gave people some insight into our personalities. But we also had recruits asking if anyone was still joining of if the thread was strictly a "pub" for a handful of players. There were also those who felt the chatter didn't belong in recruiting.

For those reasons I've revised our initial post to include links to this forum. I'll also make sure the post gets bumped every once in awhile, when it risks falling off the front page.

Besides...what's a mercenary without Outreach? ,-)

#12 Dihm

• 3,312 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:28 AM

Free?

#13 Garth Erlam

• 2,756 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • YouTube: Link
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:56 AM

The reason we created this was for 'Merc Specific' talk that doesn't fall into recruiting.

Picture yourself as a brand new player, you walk (click, whatever) into Merc Corp Recruiting to find a Merc Corp to join... and find a thread talking about the state of 'Mechs in the Mercenary field. Somewhat confusing, yes?

This way there's essentially a 'faction talk' for people who don't belong to a faction, yet are joined to others who share that lack of faction.

#14 Stormblast

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 68 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:42 AM

Right; here in the outreach section we could talk not just with our own members on our own forum, but more easily with other mercs about how things are in their corner of the 'verse without cluttering up recruiting or having to sign up to each others forums. Just because the few threads so far have been created by and mostly in support of a single mercenary org (we're not trying to exclude anyone! Come say hi in the Legion thread!), doesn't mean we won't be seeing general mercenary threads as the game progresses that perhaps discuss our matches against each other, or or bemoan our inability to find good contracts.

#15 Dihm

• 3,312 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:01 AM

View PostGarth Erlam, on 22 March 2012 - 08:56 AM, said:

The reason we created this was for 'Merc Specific' talk that doesn't fall into recruiting.

Picture yourself as a brand new player, you walk (click, whatever) into Merc Corp Recruiting to find a Merc Corp to join... and find a thread talking about the state of 'Mechs in the Mercenary field. Somewhat confusing, yes?

This way there's essentially a 'faction talk' for people who don't belong to a faction, yet are joined to others who share that lack of faction.

Does this mean the Lone Wolves will get their section that they've been requesting too? :D

Also, any chance of getting that "mission statement" stickied for people so they know what's going on here?

#16 plodder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 996 posts
  • Locationbetwixt the seen and heard, underneath the upperhanded, above the underhanded. Sunlit with a cloudy background.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:42 PM

View PostGarth Erlam, on 22 March 2012 - 08:56 AM, said:

ALso something else needs to be said by me to you....

View Postplodder, on 23 March 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

The Staff here at MWO amaze me. I am only a j.a.g.(just a guy), and I feel that they have lived up to and beyond expectations in many ways, and the little kindness of giving jag's outreach because we asked, as much an explanation of why you will succeed as any other reason. Was the idea of Outreach for Mercs in anyway necessary? Would it affect the game? I myself had seen all the application in the merc recruitment "could" be used as faction, after looking further, listening better, it was not forbidden to use separate posts in recruiting. Yet Staff did Outreach anyway. Now STAFF, imagine you are in the early to mid 80's for a second, someone is playing some old AC/DC or some "big hair" heavy rock band, in a vast auditorium,and bgoc(big guy on campus) yells through a mega phone, "HEY EVERYONE! LOOK WHERE I AM POINTING (He points to your group of STAFF)!!!!" Everyone looks, tough guys, cool guys, really beautiful women, and wanna be's. The guy yells through the Mega phone, "THESE GUYS ROCK!!!!" Kindness shown to those that have little to offer, is like giving a fortune. So for all us jag's, I humbly and in a cornball way say “you're great! and you will succeed!” Thanks uncle danno

Yes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users